charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Five Minute Vanilla Pudding

1/2 cup milk
1 Tbsp. gelatin
1 whole egg (cold)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. sugar (more or less, as desired)
dash of salt
1 cup vanilla Haagen Dazs

1. Pour 1/2 cup cold milk into bowl. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. gelatin on top. Allow to soak for a couple of minutes.
2. While gelatin is soaking, put 1 whole egg, 1 tsp. of vanilla, and sugar to taste (I used about 2 Tbsp.) and a dash of salt in a separate bowl and whisk or beat together.
3. Microwave milk and gelatin for about one minute, until milk is warm enough for gelatin to dissolve. (Don't boil milk.) Stir milk and gelatin until gelatin completely dissolved.
4. Add about 1 Tbsp. of the milk mixture to the egg mixture and stir.
5. Pour egg mixture into milk/gelatin and stir rapidly until well blended and smooth.
6. Add about 1 cup of Haagen Dazs to mixture and stir until ice cream has melted and is fully blended in. By the time the ice cream melts, you will have vanilla pudding! :):

Five Minute Vanilla Pudding

1/2 cup milk
1 Tbsp. gelatin
1 whole egg (cold)
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Tbsp. sugar (more or less, as desired)
dash of salt
1 cup vanilla Haagen Dazs

1. Pour 1/2 cup cold milk into bowl. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. gelatin on top. Allow to soak for a couple of minutes.
2. While gelatin is soaking, put 1 whole egg, 1 tsp. of vanilla, and sugar to taste (I used about 2 Tbsp.) and a dash of salt in a separate bowl and whisk or beat together.
3. Microwave milk and gelatin for about one minute, until milk is warm enough for gelatin to dissolve. (Don't boil milk.) Stir milk and gelatin until gelatin completely dissolved.
4. Add about 1 Tbsp. of the milk mixture to the egg mixture and stir.
5. Pour egg mixture into milk/gelatin and stir rapidly until well blended and smooth.
6. Add about 1 cup of Haagen Dazs to mixture and stir until ice cream has melted and is fully blended in. By the time the ice cream melts, you will have vanilla pudding! :):
Thanks. Can’t wait to try this! Reminds me of a custard recipe I have. Very similar but it’s frozen fruit instead of ice cream.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals