Would you prefer a fish oil tablet in the **** or Chinese style covid swab test from the ****?

• Fish oil

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Covid swab

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Drareg

This may well be the reason society is descending into madness, people were inserting fish oils in their asses in the 60’s and 70’s. They done this to kids also, many born in the 60’s and 70’s are in power now.

On a serious note I wonder if this correlates with rectal/bowel cancer?

The dietary use of liver fish oil was popular in the 1960-70s, notably because these oils are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA). In particular, they contain n-3 PUFAs such as eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, known to have variety of health benefits against cardiovascular diseases including hypotriglyceridemic and anti-inflammatory effects. These fish-oils supplements were used well before the omega-3 fatty acids became popular.

The drug was formulated as a suppository, in particular for young children. In general, the rectal administration of a solidified suppository preparation permits to increase the bioavailability of the product in comparison with that obtained by the oral route. In addition, cod-liver oil and other marine products containing polyunsaturated fatty acids have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects, and thus may be useful in the treatment of various inflammatory and infectious diseases. The product is not used today but fish oil remains one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements.

The drug promises “a good winter” (“un bon hiver” in French), thanks to the Liveroil suppositories. The fish origin was crystal clear…

rei

Thanks for the laugh. This thread is as ridiculous as anal swabbing. But at least it is not giving you **** cancer like rancid fish oil shoved up there.

nomoreketones

The mucus membranes in the anus are supposed to be really good for absorption.

Some people take advantage of this as a way to consume coffee:

B

Blaze

Would you prefer a fish oil tablet in the **** or Chinese style covid swab test from the ****?​

LOL, Not really liking either of those 2 options.......... I'll take option #3

And, I was completely unaware China even had an anal covid swab test.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Thanks for the laugh. This thread is as ridiculous as anal swabbing. But at least it is not giving you **** cancer like rancid fish oil shoved up there.
It depends on the plastic they are using, knowing China half of it probably dissolves and becomes highly estrogenic.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The mucus membranes in the anus are supposed to be really good for absorption.

Some people take advantage of this as a way to consume coffee:
That was a thing on here for a while, those membranes should be left in peace, they have been dealing with crap since they came out of the womb.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Would you prefer a fish oil tablet in the **** or Chinese style covid swab test from the ****?​

LOL, Not really liking either of those 2 options.......... I'll take option #3

And, I was completely unaware China even had an anal covid swab test.
Option 3 in the coming authoritarian state is exile, kind of exile, you will still be tracked via satellite, you will also have to pay a carbon tax for any foraging in nature.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals