Fish Oil Supplements Offer 'little Or No Benefit' Against Cancer

Dave Clark

Hopefully we will see more of that news. People are not getting healthier with fish oil, of course, we here know that, but the average person doesn't and they erroneously think they are getting healthier by taking fish oil (I know, I drunk that kool-aid years ago, the whole time trusting the 'experts', but in the back of my mind not understanding how a PUFA could be healthy, then I realized it wasn't, my intuition was right, and validated after reading Peat's work).

BehcetsBoy

Yes fish oil supplements are unhealthy because they go rancid fast. From the moment you open it, it's pretty much rancid garbage within 5 days.

You need to eat high quality fresh fish or fish that is frozen right after catching. Then you'll get the benefits of fresh omega 3 and oils.

I developed some very concerning eyelid infections after a few weeks of starting to supplement fish oil. I kept supplementing it, because every single site on the internet that I could find said the same thing: it's crucial for the brain. My metabolism was at its worst state when I was taking fish oil, so I knew I had to do something to improve, so I was kinda desperate. Screw health sites. Always promoting these expensive, harmful things. It got way better after I stopped ingesting any fish oil( thanks to Ray's article on it, so glad I found that). And fish oil ain't cheap. It's both expensive AND bad for you. No reason to use it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals