First Time On Pregnenolone. All I Can Say Is Wow

fever257

So I started moving forward with Peat supplements this week with huge effects - mostly good, some bad.

I've been ordering everything from Life Giving Store.

I first incorporated Niacinamide, Cascara, and Chamomile tea at minimum doses with HUGE benefits.

Niacinamide - 100mg daily with plenty of carbs to feed my metabolism. Probably the most beneficial with huge positive benefits on energy, mood, mindset, hair growth, and more energy (haha).

Cascara - > 1/2 of the .15cc scoop. Haven't really noticed any specific benefits but it could be working synergistically with the Niacinamide.

Chamomile Tea - > kind of just eyeballing here, but have been sleeping well and am overall more relaxed.

Things to took a turn though when I incorporated Pregnenolone yesterday. I stupidly took 2 of the minimum doses of 20mg. I woke up this morning with intense bloating and stomach pain and I looked pregnant. I learned that this is distention. There was some sort of stress response going on with bloating/water control in my body. I did a little research and I theorized that this involved cortisol, estradiol or oestrogen/androgens. I ingested 1/2 tbsp of baking soda that provided near-instant relief. I also fresh pressed some ginger and lemon to help settle my stomach. I was able to fall back asleep after this.

Other people have had this issue on the forum, so I'm just kind of wondering what happened/what went wrong. I told myself multiple times when the symptoms were at their worst that I would never take pregnenolone again. But I've experienced intense mental benefits on my mood, mindset, and outlook that I've found very positive. I want to take pregnenolone again but I'm not sure what I should do about the dosing.

Should I try again with a miniscule microdose over 1mg-3mg?
Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

~Will

Vinny

Start really high (hundreds) and taper down. Opposite for DHEA.
Strange suggestion but it probably makes sense.
I had been taking hundreds of mgms, and never felt anything (like with the most supplements I tried). Should maybe try very little and see...
It seems, though, the hormone wagon is a hit or miss - everyone reacts differently ....

baccheion

Strange suggestion but it probably makes sense.
I had been taking hundreds of mgms, and never felt anything (like with the most supplements I tried). Should maybe try very little and see...
It seems, though, the hormone wagon is a hit or miss - everyone reacts differently ....
Pregnenolone shouldn't have much effect when younger or not stressed.

Bloating is from estrogen that is released from tissues when the pregnenolone turns into progesterone. It will pass. I got penile numbness for awhile but it got better.

OP
fever257

fever257

Wanted to give an update: The scare wasn't enough to scare me away from pregnenalone - I now take it every evening with some good benefits! I would recommend

Vinny

Wanted to give an update: The scare wasn't enough to scare me away from pregnenalone - I now take it every evening with some good benefits! I would recommend
How much you take and what way? Thanks

Goobz

So I started moving forward with Peat supplements this week with huge effects - mostly good, some bad.

I've been ordering everything from Life Giving Store.

I first incorporated Niacinamide, Cascara, and Chamomile tea at minimum doses with HUGE benefits.

Niacinamide - 100mg daily with plenty of carbs to feed my metabolism. Probably the most beneficial with huge positive benefits on energy, mood, mindset, hair growth, and more energy (haha).

Cascara - > 1/2 of the .15cc scoop. Haven't really noticed any specific benefits but it could be working synergistically with the Niacinamide.

Chamomile Tea - > kind of just eyeballing here, but have been sleeping well and am overall more relaxed.

Things to took a turn though when I incorporated Pregnenolone yesterday. I stupidly took 2 of the minimum doses of 20mg. I woke up this morning with intense bloating and stomach pain and I looked pregnant. I learned that this is distention. There was some sort of stress response going on with bloating/water control in my body. I did a little research and I theorized that this involved cortisol, estradiol or oestrogen/androgens. I ingested 1/2 tbsp of baking soda that provided near-instant relief. I also fresh pressed some ginger and lemon to help settle my stomach. I was able to fall back asleep after this.

Other people have had this issue on the forum, so I'm just kind of wondering what happened/what went wrong. I told myself multiple times when the symptoms were at their worst that I would never take pregnenolone again. But I've experienced intense mental benefits on my mood, mindset, and outlook that I've found very positive. I want to take pregnenolone again but I'm not sure what I should do about the dosing.

Should I try again with a miniscule microdose over 1mg-3mg?
Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas about this? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

~Will

Just wondering how you can have huge effects on hair growth from a supplement youve introduced this week? Tiny new vellus hair sprouting?

pepsi

Ive always wanted to take pregnenolone for the benefits but couldnt because it felt like it was preventing weight loss.
I had the last few pounds to lose, very hard especially on a high sugar diet with the goal to prevent tissue breakdown, so I stopped.

Ive been trying out ways on how to lose the last few pounds with as little stress as possible
but maintain my highs sugar diet. Ive tried walking, even for an hour a day, very nice but doesnt
help me with weight loss.

I started high intensity interval training I learned about from Dr. Mercola and
this worked, Ive been doing it a few months now and finally lost those last few stubborn pounds. It takes about
12 minutes total, I walk for 1.5 minutes then run as fast as I can for 30 seconds, repeat.
Total 2 minutes per interval, 6 times. I drink a glass of baking soda in water right after, then resume my
regular high sugar diet. I figure that very short amount of time I put my body in stress mode will not have any effect in the long term.

I just received my new bottle of pregnenolone in the mail so Im going to high dose it. But I have experienced
better mood and word recall. I sure do hope theres more benefits the longer I take it.

Vinny

Ive always wanted to take pregnenolone for the benefits but couldnt because it felt like it was preventing weight loss.
I had the last few pounds to lose, very hard especially on a high sugar diet with the goal to prevent tissue breakdown, so I stopped.

Ive been trying out ways on how to lose the last few pounds with as little stress as possible
but maintain my highs sugar diet. Ive tried walking, even for an hour a day, very nice but doesnt
help me with weight loss.

I started high intensity interval training I learned about from Dr. Mercola and
this worked, Ive been doing it a few months now and finally lost those last few stubborn pounds. It takes about
12 minutes total, I walk for 1.5 minutes then run as fast as I can for 30 seconds, repeat.
Total 2 minutes per interval, 6 times. I drink a glass of baking soda in water right after, then resume my
regular high sugar diet. I figure that very short amount of time I put my body in stress mode will not have any effect in the long term.

I just received my new bottle of pregnenolone in the mail so Im going to high dose it. But I have experienced
better mood and word recall. I sure do hope theres more benefits the longer I take it.
Thanks for sharing.
Why you drink b soda after training, and how much of it?
Thank you