FIR Infrared Sauna - Recomendations UK

NickC

Never even seen one before but thinking about purchasing a Personal FIR Infrared Sauna. Any recommendations or ones to avoid from those who have tried these? Based in the UK.

Thanks,

x-ray peat

I think the far infrared is more for detox/sweating so depends what you want to do. Red light and near infrared therapy is what provides healing and mitochondrial activation.

I was curious so held my TriField meter to my 300 w incadescent, 660 nm LED, and 850 nm IR led and only the red led moved the needle from a background of 2 miligauss to 3 when right on it but still well within safe ranges.

OP
N

NickC

So does anyone make a personal fold-up NIR sauna?

walker_in_aus

Hi Nick,

I go to a clinic that has one and they are called Sunlight Saunas. I don't think they are cheap. I've done it about three times and it makes me feel good. I wouldn't do it all the time, as with anything, but it is particularly nice after you've been ill.

OP
N

NickC

lots of videos on youtube on how to make one in your bathroom or small closet for cheap. basically just get 3 heat lamps and a chair
Yep seen a few of those but not seen anywhere that makes a small fold-up personal sauna using heat lamps.

x-ray peat

Yep seen a few of those but not seen anywhere that makes a small fold-up personal sauna using heat lamps.
from what I saw you sweat plenty without the enclosure. not sure one needs the pup tent for it to work

OP
N

NickC

from what I saw you sweat plenty without the enclosure. not sure one needs the pup tent for it to work
Ah I see, that is why no one seems to make a fold-up personal NIR sauna then. So all I need is to get the correct bulbs and make-up a frame/stand to mount them on.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

i would just use 3-4 300w incandescents (for more red) or 3-4 300w heat lamp for more ir but they are all probably pretty close.

upload_2017-11-7_14-53-41.gif

did you see this video. she has a good routine and very basic set up. She looks healthy too:)

OP
N

NickC

i would just use 3-4 300w incandescents (for more red) or 3-4 300w heat lamp for more ir but they are all probably pretty close.
But I seem to recall reading elsewhere that these bulbs give out toxins due to their teflon coating.

x-ray peat

But I seem to recall reading elsewhere that these bulbs give out toxins due to their teflon coating.
hmmm never heard that but looked it up and it looks like only the rough service bulbs get the coating but worth checking to make sure you have the non coated bulbs.

Soren

Forum Supporter
You ever check out the full body red light from redlightman.com?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals