Finding The True Peatland

Velve921

As everyone continues their journey through Peats ideals, has anyone discovered a place in the world that delivers the nutrition and lifestyle that would fit the description of his ideals?

The other day I was driving and thought to myself how cool it would be if there were developed a Peatland somewhere in the world where people can go to live a happy and low stress life.

This thread could go in many directions I'm sure...love to get people's thoughts.

DaveFoster

Probably South America or Southeast Asia, as mentioned. Some place with cherimoyas... Mmmm, cherimoyas.

Birdie

A relative of mine is looking into Uruguay. He'll be visiting there to look around. Of course, Ray goes to Mexico.
Maybe the Philippines ?

Luann

As everyone continues their journey through Peats ideals, has anyone discovered a place in the world that delivers the nutrition and lifestyle that would fit the description of his ideals?

The other day I was driving and thought to myself how cool it would be if there were developed a Peatland somewhere in the world where people can go to live a happy and low stress life.

This thread could go in many directions I'm sure...love to get people's thoughts.

Thai food is supposed to come pretty close. Or maybe something like Switzerland before chain restaurants came to it, with all the dairy and chocolate.

Maybe the place that came up with this.

Waynish

I don't see how Thailand is an answer when the only place I could buy coconut oil was only for massage and they use massive amounts of pufa to cook many restaurant meals (at least in phuket). I also don't see what's great about having such undrinkable tap water.

Luann

If you look at total calories eaten and which country has the most and least obese people you'll see that Italy and Austria seem to foster really high metabolic rate people. So whatever they're eating must be quite Peaty. Maybe their pasta isn't fortified with iron *grin*

Mountain

Queensland Australia is pretty good. That's where I'm from and I don't see any reason to ever move anywhere else.

Sub-tropical climate -- doesn't even get very cold during winter, we're at the end of winter now and I haven't had to bother wearing long pants at all.
It's expensive here compared to Thailand, Central and South America and many other places. But you get safety and social stability.

I think the best option is to save up to buy property in an area you like, then grow all the fruits and vegetables that you want there. Maybe get a goat
and chickens. Feed the chickens coconuts from your abundant coconut plantation so their eggs have little PUFA. I feed mine coconuts all the time,
they love coconuts.

Just reduce your expenses while building passive income, that way money is longer a concern to you and you remove the main stressor in modern
life.

If you want to move from where you are, I always thought Quito ticked a lot of boxes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals