Finding higher ground in the search for improved metabolism

WilltoBelieve

I ordered Thiroyd from P.G. on amazon about 3 months ago... it took a long time for me to finally take a chance and order (It takes me about 5 Ray Peat articles worth of info before I can make any changes or moves.)

I tried a little right away when I received them but then I got scared and stopped.

After stagnating the belief finally matured that I should try more carefully and thoroughly.

So it's been about a month. At the start my regular resting heart beat was often around 60 (!).

By around the 2 week point I was feeling uncomfortable, my heart rate was shifting and I was concerned, but I carefully adjusted the amount of thyroid I was using.

Now, I've been about 1 week with my resting heart rate at around 80 and it's not uncomfortable at all. My sleep has also dramatically improved. I'm sleeping so deeply...

Also, I've been able to eat more... especially more protein and more gelatin.

This is a very good success for me, and confirmation that all of the study and belief is leading to a true and real result.

Very ironic that at the same time as this has happened the affordable supply of non-prescr. thyroid is quickly vanishing....

Strange mix of joy and discouragement!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Re: Finding higher ground in the search for improved metabol

That is really great on your success WTB! Sounds like your metabolism is definitely taking off.

And true, it is very discouraging about it being hard if not darn near impossible to get ahold of good thyroid medicine these days. If I was a tin hat foil wearer, I would almost think there is a conspiracy going on. :tinfoilhat

kettlebell

Good to hear willtobelieve! increased appetite is a great sign!

gretchen

Thyroid supplementation is my next step. Could you post a link to the product you bought? Thanks.

kettlebell

Unfortunately the one I was using Thiroyd seems to have been removed from Amazon :-(, sorry gretchen. PM Charlie.