Find out how polyunsaturated fats (PUFA) destroy your life. And Why Fish Oils Can Do More Harm Than Good

Demyze

"Fishy Business is the most complete and accurate discussion of the fish oil issue that I have seen"
- Ray Peat Ph.D.

I thought people might be interested in this site and the author's twitter page. They have accumulated and presented a lot of information about the negative effects of fish oils on out bodies and meanwhile a lot of supplement companies, so-called health practitioners and "medical" professionals are recommending people to supplement fish oil or use it as a medication. There are already a lot of great posts on the forum and on Ray Peat's website discussing the history of use and experiments demonstrating the harm of fish oils and I think the information Fishy Business has put together provides more evidence of its extremely wide range of harmful effects at almost every level of the body.

Website: "Fishy Business is the most complete and accurate discussion of the fish oil issue that I have seen" – Ray Peat Ph.D.

Ray Peat's Fish Oil Article: The Great Fish Oil Experiment

Author's Twitter Page: www.fishybusiness.site (@KruseYouri)

They post a lot of old health and medical information, a lot of it is suprising observation from a long time ago that support a lot of Ray Peat's recommendations

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals