Finally got gynecomastia surgery! How to reduce internal scar tissue?

GorillaHead

So after a decade of suffering from gynecomastia finally got surgery done today.

i was hoping some of you lovely peaters know of any substances that would help with reducing the chances of scar tissue buildup?

Nicole W.

So after a decade of suffering from gynecomastia finally got surgery done today.

i was hoping some of you lovely peaters know of any substances that would help with reducing the chances of scar tissue buildup?
Vitamin D3 in olive oil applied topically.

rr1

Make sure oysters and eggs in diet for a while. And red light

Spud

Anecdotally
Internally - 1. serrapeptase, natokinase and other enzymes. 2. MSM. 3. Avogen
Topically - Iodine or MSM

Steed

Aspirin, high dose, removed my gyno scars 2 years after surgery. Started itching, scar became white and eventually almost disappeared. In a matter of a couple of weeks.

Nicole W.

Thank you all. I will employ these things

are we sure this will help with internal scar tissue?
I thought you were referring to external scarring but as the vitamin D is absorbed I would think it would help heal all scarring regardless of where it is.

Source Code

Topocal Lugols iodine fully heals even old scar tissue, niacinamide is good as well.. DMSO and methylene blue are also good for scar tissue... Someone here posted a cool study about iodine healing old keloid scars by stimulating small hairs to grow which carry nutrients or something I can't remember exactly the process..

supercoolguy

Increase C02, Trap C02 around the incision maybe Silicon Patches. Would think some topical Progesterone/Vit E. would help inflammation

(Post Pics for historical reference?)

Hans

Forum Supporter
Aspirin, high dose, removed my gyno scars 2 years after surgery. Started itching, scar became white and eventually almost disappeared. In a matter of a couple of weeks.
What was the dose?

achillea

Bee venom shots or hyaluanic acid applied topically. Hydrogen gas both internally and externally. A relative had keloids on her lip and the hyalauranic acid ie bee venom injected into the keloid was the best at the time and they disappeared

supercoolguy

Greetings. Just wondering about the surgery & scar healing overall?

supercoolguy

Aspirin @ 325mg x 3/daily ?

Looking back, Anything else help?

Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals