Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

stoic

HCG helped me but I really think the most important therapy was androsterone and allopregnenlone. Filling those steroids in took me to fully recovered and beyond...
I'm also very interested in your statement. What products did you use, and what dose has been most effective?

sladerunner69

I'm also very interested in your statement. What products did you use, and what dose has been most effective?
I've been over this several times in other threads. I think I need to make my own thread some time. I've used many products but the ones I recomend are from ironmaglabs: R-andro for androsterone. I have also used their super-andro with very good results. I use allopregnenelone from idealabs. I can't remember where I got HCG from, usahcg I think.

P.S. There are other source for androsterone but if you want to use ironmaglabs consider using my code "slade15"

sladerunner69

He's probably just having a fungus overgrowth from the Lion's Mane and feeling all the effects of endotoxins.

That's all the symptoms I have from my candida overgrowth.
All mushrooms are 5-ar inhibitors and lion's mane is a relatively stronger one. I could not take it.

Cyborg009

Yes, it's the only one I know of. I have also used progesterone-e, gersenium, lithium, high dose vit C, hyperzine, phosphoserine, PEA, glycine and more to good effect for increasing allop.

Whenever i try dosing haiduts allopreg I get headache type symptoms, was this anything you were experiencing? How did you're protocol last in boosting allopreg for PFS symptoms?

Mister

Another one reporting improvements from HCG;

hcgrecov.jpg

Mister

This guy seems to have good improvements so far from a high dose HCG regimen:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals