Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

ruprmurdoch

I had also pfs for many years and i have low back problems i didn't know this poison have effects on our spine.
you may have problem with spine before fin, but fin just catalyze destruction, it can be fixed i think,
for example i've been on itraconazole beacuse candida (it seems that i had it minimum 10yrs)-my whole body muscles started to realign (what a pain psychicaly and physically), AND IS STILL REALIGNIN. I'm hearing those pop up sound-i think decalcification pretty often during day. But I do labs before, i had cortisol progesteron acth high lvls. Also one of my nail was not looking good it was brittle. So guys first check your labs. And process of healing might be pretty ,,Jesus on desert" experience.

outcast1979

You had PFS? Did you recover completely and what did you do to recover?
Sorry for my poor english, i still have pfs and this is the reason that i am still here, reading testimonials and trying to figure out were to start.The only time that my pfs vanished completely mental and sexual sides, it was when i was on a nsaid (xefo) for my back pain those days i felt like my old self. I cannot connect the dots why the nsaid work like this and so fast.The problem is those drugs are terrible on long term for the liver and i couldn't continue to take it , so i stop it and the pfs came back in full force.

Last edited:

outcast1979

you may have problem with spine before fin, but fin just catalyze destruction, it can be fixed i think,
for example i've been on itraconazole beacuse candida (it seems that i had it minimum 10yrs)-my whole body muscles started to realign (what a pain psychicaly and physically), AND IS STILL REALIGNIN. I'm hearing those pop up sound-i think decalcification pretty often during day. But I do labs before, i had cortisol progesteron acth high lvls. Also one of my nail was not looking good it was brittle. So guys first check your labs. And process of healing might be pretty ,,Jesus on desert" experience.
You are right i had problems from my early 20s due to a bad move that i have done , but as you said the years that followed my back health became much worse.I had some lab tests but was only for testerone dht igf hgh.My hgh was tanked all the others came normal.

ruprmurdoch

Sorry for my poor english, i still have pfs and this is the reason that i am still here, reading testimonials and trying to figure out were to start.The only time that my pfs vanished completely mental and sexual sides, it was when i was on a nsaid (xefo) for my back pain those days i felt like my old self. I cannot connect the dots why the nsaid work like this and so fast.The problem is those drugs are terrible on long term for the liver and i couldn't continue to take it , so i stop it and the pfs came back in full force.
if nsaids are helpful i think you should try pine pollen route. i describe way of how to get rid of pfs few posts back, read it.

Cooper

Anyone knows how long it takes for the testicles to grow back to PRE- TRT size with HCG? Im on my 5th day of solo HCG and they are still small.

Cooper

@Mister have you ever done a scrotal ultrasound? If so, do you have any

- Varicocele
- Spermatocele (Benign cyst)
- Hydrocele

?

How many of sufferers from PFS have spermatocele or varicocele here? Im trying to learn something.

Last edited:

Mister

@Mister have you ever done a scrotal ultrasound? If so, do you have any

- Varicocele
- Spermatocele (Benign cyst)
- Hydrocele

?

How many of sufferers from PFS have spermatocele or varicocele here? Im trying to learn something.
I think I have a small spermatocele but never done an ultrasound. Quite sure it's from PFS. Also when I was taking fina I had ball ache/pains. Luckily that went away after quitting fina...

stoic

I have a small spermatocele which has never bothered me. It is quite common in general, so I doubt we can conclusively link it to PFS.

Cooper

I think I have a small spermatocele but never done an ultrasound. Quite sure it's from PFS. Also when I was taking fina I had ball ache/pains. Luckily that went away after quitting fina...
Can you explain your theory behind how PFS might have caused it for you? Im not sure. Apart from hormonal and epigenetic interferenecs,

My guess is this: PFS\PAS\PSSD causes pelvic floor dysfunction and prostate inflammation as a symptom due to root cause (we don't know the exact root cause) and that of course affects our VESSEL and NERVE health.

There are many nerves and vessels inside the pelvic floor area and around the prostate itself.

So any problem there may cause bad blood flow and poor dilation, causing build up of toxins and\ or bad circulation inside the testicles and genital area... Thus creating these issues...

But, i have talked with 3+ persons who have PFS for years with no such issues. They said their testicle ultrasounds turned out clear and healthy.... @stoic

Cooper

Guys can someone help me to find which department and what kind of tests i can ask for, for my issues?

A regular MRI does not show every detail about these things so i assume i need to get spesific MRI- X- rays...

I want to check out my GUT, Prostate, Pelvic Floor and Spine (@outcast1979.) area... To see if there is any pinched or affected NERVES or Muscle Areas... How can i check out these organs and areas with a single scan? Is there any name for it? Please help!

I am thinking that i need to see the NEUROLOGY deparment but im not sure? Should i go there first?

(@haidut Sorry for tagging you, but i think you may have the answer...)

bruschi11

Guys can someone help me to find which department and what kind of tests i can ask for, for my issues?

A regular MRI does not show every detail about these things so i assume i need to get spesific MRI- X- rays...

I want to check out my GUT, Prostate, Pelvic Floor and Spine (@outcast1979.) area... To see if there is any pinched or affected NERVES or Muscle Areas... How can i check out these organs and areas with a single scan? Is there any name for it? Please help!

I am thinking that i need to see the NEUROLOGY deparment but im not sure? Should i go there first?

(@haidut Sorry for tagging you, but i think you may have the answer...)

You’re looking in all the wrong places. Look at plasma amino acids. Do an htma. Do a Nutreval.

PFS is about correcting iron metabolism with functional zinc and copper. Essentially fixing the hormones from the core- the nutrients. Methylation is a must and that goes down in many.

Gbold had it right but it was very complicated for the average person to understand. Esspecially the very sick where things like pathogens, fungus got involved heavily due to the distorted body chemistries. Just too many things needed to go right.

Cooper

You’re looking in all the wrong places. Look at plasma amino acids. Do an htma. Do a Nutreval.

PFS is about correcting iron metabolism with functional zinc and copper. Essentially fixing the hormones from the core- the nutrients. Methylation is a must and that goes down in many.

Gbold had it right but it was very complicated for the average person to understand. Esspecially the very sick where things like pathogens, fungus got involved heavily due to the distorted body chemistries. Just too many things needed to go right.
Sorry but i think you are the one looking into the wrong places.

Plasma amino acids and htma? Nutrition tests?

No one in the world has ever fixed their PFS or PAS with these kind of treatments and tests...

Lol.... I took 500mg of Testosterone, HGH and countless things without any effect and you are talking here about ''nutrition''... :tonguewink:

If you think taking Zinc and Copper would cure someone, that is not real PFS in the first place.

I have nearly zero mental or bodily issues, i just have sexual symptoms, your theory does not support this. And, i still have high libido. I have taken many supplements with no effect.

My issue is clearly a hardcore dysfunction of some organ or nerve network. I mean, thanks for the info still, i may do the HTMA but i heavily sense that it would result in waste of money and time.

Besides many PFS sufferers have ideal hormonal profiles. Again, these things have been debunked in the early 2000's. The issue is not hormonal. Just epigenetic changes on ARs or gut related.

bruschi11

Sorry but i think you are the one looking into the wrong places.

Plasma amino acids and htma? Nutrition tests?

No one in the world has ever fixed their PFS or PAS with these kind of treatments and tests...

Lol.... I took 500mg of Testosterone, HGH and countless things without any effect and you are talking here about ''nutrition''... :tonguewink:

If you think taking Zinc and Copper would cure someone, that is not real PFS in the first place.

I have nearly zero mental or bodily issues, i just have sexual symptoms, your theory does not support this. And, i still have high libido. I have taken many supplements with no effect.

My issue is clearly a hardcore dysfunction of some organ or nerve network. I mean, thanks for the info still, i may do the HTMA but i heavily sense that it would result in waste of money and time.

Besides many PFS sufferers have ideal hormonal profiles. Again, these things have been debunked in the early 2000's. The issue is not hormonal. Just epigenetic changes on ARs or gut related.

You do know a guy came on this forum 5 years ago and brought a bunch of us to another forum. Where a lot of people made strong improvements if they stuck with it. Including myself.

His ideas revolved around how the minerals, hormones, aminos, lipids interact.

Minerals are hormones. They use cholesterol to push hormones down specific pathways. For example when iron is utilized correctly, the body converts cholesterol to pregnenolone. And this thread was made by a guy who used hcg- which converts cholesterol to pregenenolone.

Copper—> estrogen. Zinc—> progesterone/ testo.

The amino acids that are produced by methylation are so crucial as they are what allow these minerals to perform their functions in the body. Without histidine cysteine? There is no zinc finger and zinc doesn’t work in the brain. Same with copper- no histidine, glycine, lysine copper can’t do its job converting ferrous to ferric iron amongst tons of other functions in the body.

I’m not saying to run ARL or tei and be one of these mineral obsessed. I’m not saying some hormones can’t help. All the gut recoveries are because they clear things that are blocking mineral function. For instance- fungus steals copper. Without copper estrogen goes down, iron can’t be metabolized. Same with zinc when there’s a lot of inflammation from the gut issues.

So infections and inflammation are a part of this. I was one of these. Removing severe Lyme/mycoplasma was step #1 for me. First the pathogen then the inflammation. Then I worked on the system. Things like progesterone and RU helped. But focusing on zinc finger and fact I had copper bio-availability were the very best.

I’ve had bad issues happen since. Things I just didn’t understand until I literally ended up with a neurological disease well beyond pfs. But looking back, it’s just so easy to see why I got well so rapidly.

Mister

Sounds like a theory from Hackstasis. Not sure if this will help but interesting regardless.

Keep us updated @bruschi11 Oh and I see you also made a post on the new hackstasis/vanguard forum.

ruprmurdoch

You do know a guy came on this forum 5 years ago and brought a bunch of us to another forum. Where a lot of people made strong improvements if they stuck with it. Including myself.

His ideas revolved around how the minerals, hormones, aminos, lipids interact.

Minerals are hormones. They use cholesterol to push hormones down specific pathways. For example when iron is utilized correctly, the body converts cholesterol to pregnenolone. And this thread was made by a guy who used hcg- which converts cholesterol to pregenenolone.

Copper—> estrogen. Zinc—> progesterone/ testo.

The amino acids that are produced by methylation are so crucial as they are what allow these minerals to perform their functions in the body. Without histidine cysteine? There is no zinc finger and zinc doesn’t work in the brain. Same with copper- no histidine, glycine, lysine copper can’t do its job converting ferrous to ferric iron amongst tons of other functions in the body.

I’m not saying to run ARL or tei and be one of these mineral obsessed. I’m not saying some hormones can’t help. All the gut recoveries are because they clear things that are blocking mineral function. For instance- fungus steals copper. Without copper estrogen goes down, iron can’t be metabolized. Same with zinc when there’s a lot of inflammation from the gut issues.

So infections and inflammation are a part of this. I was one of these. Removing severe Lyme/mycoplasma was step #1 for me. First the pathogen then the inflammation. Then I worked on the system. Things like progesterone and RU helped. But focusing on zinc finger and fact I had copper bio-availability were the very best.

I’ve had bad issues happen since. Things I just didn’t understand until I literally ended up with a neurological disease well beyond pfs. But looking back, it’s just so easy to see why I got well so rapidly.
I confirm, I had strong candida, took itraconazole, this leads me to lower body weight from 92 to 83 kg in around week-you may not believe it but this is how many fungus we can have in our body, and during this time you experience some really strong stuff in your body and mind (desorientation, asking question to myself ,,who i am"). And Cu will not work when there is candida. Body will dump it or hide in liver. One of things which is based on Cu is FSH, so sperm quality as well. Personally I feel that my spine is straightened and still improving on itself after antifungal theraphy ! No chiropractor or physiotheraphit would change vector my muscles work 24/7/365. HTMA clearly showed after itraconazole, strong decrease in Fe levels.

No NO no hormone work. No NO and your veins are not functioning well- this your pelvic congestion. Without methylation no NO. Some naturopatist (I mean botanical dr, not so called naturopatist) saying that pine pollen decrease b12. pine pollen=test;b12=main element of methylation.

bruschi11

Sounds like a theory from Hackstasis. Not sure if this will help but interesting regardless.

Keep us updated @bruschi11 Oh and I see you also made a post on the new hackstasis/vanguard forum.

Thanks man, but It’s not theory it’s truth. It’s what this entire website is built around. Essentially iron and cholesterol utilization. These are what vitamins, minerals, aminos utilize to make hormones.

People here got mad at gbold. But gbold was just using Peats principles. Yes iron overload is the death to mankind and is probably what’s occurring with both the v1rus and the inoculations. Yes we can do things to lower systemic iron. But ultimately it’s how we use our iron to make hormones with cholesterol.

I’m not saying I know the actual “cure” to pfs. But this approach worked in optimizing my health and correcting 99% of my physical, mental, sexual issues at the time. I did it all. I made 1000s of posts on hackstasis and had no idea what I was talking about lol.

Gbold saved me in mid 2020 pushing chromium after I destroyed myself with too much zinc b1 b2 earlier that year. The hair test isn’t everything. Basically with my issues now, nobody would read my hair test and know what to do except myself who knows my own history.
I confirm, I had strong candida, took itraconazole, this leads me to lower body weight from 92 to 83 kg in around week-you may not believe it but this is how many fungus we can have in our body, and during this time you experience some really strong stuff in your body and mind (desorientation, asking question to myself ,,who i am"). And Cu will not work when there is candida. Body will dump it or hide in liver. One of things which is based on Cu is FSH, so sperm quality as well. Personally I feel that my spine is straightened and still improving on itself after antifungal theraphy ! No chiropractor or physiotheraphit would change vector my muscles work 24/7/365. HTMA clearly showed after itraconazole, strong decrease in Fe levels.

No NO no hormone work. No NO and your veins are not functioning well- this your pelvic congestion. Without methylation no NO. Some naturopatist (I mean botanical dr, not so called naturopatist) saying that pine pollen decrease b12. pine pollen=test;b12=main element of methylation.

Wow so Fe decreased after itracanazole? That’s very interesting.

My biggest concern right now I’m thinking of- what does htma iron show? Is it ferric, ferrous, transferrin. I just don’t know. I do know when my iron went crazy high in htma it was chromium that helped me (binds transferrin) but also took A E folate.

I do know when iron is low in htma, it can mean iron toxicity. Where body isn’t using it. And that’s where it can become deadly. That’s where my health gets horrid. I’ve been fe toxic for 2.5 years. When low I’m at my worst.

B12 is epicenter of methylation indeed. Look at Freddd in the CFS forums pulling himself out of a wheelchair. Then we have the guy who rudely responded to my post “NuTrIeNtS dOn’T do anything. PFS is about hormones epigenetics.” I’m sorry but if nutrients pull a guy out of a wheelchair they must have some merit.

B2 has been center of methylation for me for most part. But I needed b12 to get me going this past fall. Not long just a month. But I was so copper toxic. Methylation just died badly and needed a real pick me up. Now I don’t really need to aid methylation at all. It hurts. Too much gluth production hurts minerals.