Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

CureOrCause

Thank you! I started fasting yesterday, but right now as I’m writing this it’s impossible to keep my eyes open and I feel like I could pass out to sleep! Should I just sleep? Or should I break the fast? Like I feel as though I’m just going to fall asleep in an instant if I let myself. I’ve met with a psy but she didn’t help much, but a nutritionist may be helpful.
Well, then go see another psy, IF your sleep is not back with ketosis. Wanting to sleep is wonderful, maybe u don't even need a pay, then! Do it, wait a little more to break the fast (tomorrow) with that keto diet. Get a glucose+ketone-meter, it will help u not to cheat initially. BEWARE OF ELECTROLYTES! read that blog I sent you thoroughly. She uses 1 day/week to come out of keto with quality low carbs (yams and what nots - check what a low GI looks like), 1 day to fast, and 5 on keto. If possible, move in with people that can help you for a while. Know your plan. Execute it. Don't look here every 5 minutes, rather every time you wanna try a new protocol. Focus on yourself and your symptoms how they come and go depending on your inputs. Bye!

Last edited:
Thanks, mate! I am worried about my own capacity to not **** this all up... If the mixing vial will be punctured several times, is it not the same to use the BAC vial as the mixing vial? This way, not only I skio buying 1 vial, but I also guarantee the inside of the (BAC) vial is sterilized... Makes sense? Idk, it does to me... Thanks for your patience!

That depends, how much BAC water did you buy? Is it exactly 5 mL? Normally they come in 30 mL amounts, in which case mixing 5000 IU of HCG into 30 mL of BAC water gives you a 6 times more diluted mixture than the intended. You would only get ~40 IU of HCG per shot.

It doesn't pose any problems to do it as I described, as long as you get sterile mixing vials from a reasonable source. You will be puncturing the vial of your final mix every time you take the shot anyway. The BAC water will keep things sterile, regardless of which vial you use.

The study is pretty interesting.

I do have my reservations towards how androgenic hCG is when not only studies but people report estrogenic effects. Probably that is why they get massive libido, both estradiol and testoterone rise.
But it is hard to take various people experience as a rule or as a direction, as many either supplement massively against estradiol or directly take exemestan or anastrozole anyway.
When i took it under a doctor's care, all it did was make me fatter/softer, face oily, acne etc. but my balls were bigger. No real mental affect on libido.

T

TheBeard

I’m going to give up, it’s been 6 weeks and I’m getting worse. I definitely have neurotoxicity which isn’t curable. My neuropathy is spreading, my tinnitus is getting worse, I feel flatness of emotion, I don’t know who I am anymore.

Give up on HCG or life?

Try antibiotics

fever257

@Coltcool I haven't been keeping up with this thread that well so I don't know all the details, but hang in there. Finasteride and PFS were absolute hell - we all went through it. If we can do it, you can too. All of this is 100% curable and you will succeed. But you're going have to stop saying you can't, and really adopt a can-do attitude.

Coltcool

I’m suffering for the worst sides you can imagine, it’s been 6 weeks and nothings gotten better. I’m growing numb throughout my whole body. There’s no hope left for me.

CureOrCause

I’m suffering for the worst sides you can imagine, it’s been 6 weeks and nothings gotten better. I’m growing numb throughout my whole body. There’s no hope left for me.
Keep fasting, then, at least it helps you sleep! You can go no problem some 15days without foods only salts (keep an eye for Mg, Na, K both in fast and on keto)... After 5-7 days, you'll notice you are not hungry anymore, start introducing one food at a time, starting with bone broth, adding sth (keto, easy to digest) new every 2, 3 days to see how you react - ghee, avocado, eggs, greens, nuts... Your body is trying to find a new equilibrium, any food input makes it sway widely, but specially carbs/sugar

Last edited:

Coltcool

I’m going to love a long miserable life now... this is for sure neurotoxicity and there’s nothing to do or cure it. Jesus Christ. I’m only 20 and my life is over.

Coltcool

I’m not making it through this... I just woke up and am feeling numb throughout my body and I am struggling to remember things. I have a killer headache, neuropathy, and ringing in my ears. Thank you all for all your support these past few weeks, but I don’t know how much longer I have.

CureOrCause

Call 911
I’m not making it through this... I just woke up and am feeling numb throughout my body and I am struggling to remember things. I have a killer headache, neuropathy, and ringing in my ears. Thank you all for all your support these past few weeks, but I don’t know how much longer I have

CureOrCause

It's on! Just took my first 150IU, hopefully it will help with the Proviron migraines that never went away... Question: is it reasonable to think that hcg decays during storage in the refrigerator? B/c without BAC it should be taken all at once, but with BAC one can store it up to 30d... But day 29 surely is not as good as day 1?

Coltcool

Guys... sorry I freaked out yesterday. I swear fin/dut is majorly screwing with my mind and body. My post yesterday was from right after I woke up and the neuropathy was excruciating and I had bad anxiety and haven’t been able to sleep. Today I’m much much better, but I still do fear that I could die from this, but I’m more hopeful that even with this condition I could try and make a decent life for myself. I think changing my mindset today is what made it a good day. Instead of laying in bed all day freaking out over everything wrong, I decided to be productive and worked out a bunch and did brain exercises. I really recommend to all of you to engage in neurogenesis activating activities. Like I spent around 20min coming up with red/black color patterns for my ping pong paddles and would change between different paddles in both my hands and tried to keep the pattern with the ping pong ball going as long as I could and bouncing the ball from one paddle to the other maintaining the pattern. Also, do more memory games I’ve noticed my memory start to go since getting this and even just feeling like your being productive about it makes my mood better. If you search neurogenesis activities online you’ll get some ideas. Neurogenesis is all about the brain creating new neurons, which I think we are seriously lacking in since getting PFS. Idk if this is scientifically accurate, but idk what else would explain my nerve issues and brain fog/poor memory. Also, try neurogenesis foods (berries, red cabbage, cocoa powder, salmon, etc.) and avoid saturated fats. Also, up your intake of omega-3 for better brain health. At this moment, I’m fairly certain that to some degree we all are suffering from not PFS per se, but neurotoxicity which is probably just what PFS is a subgroup of. Literally all the sides that are talked about on by people with PFS are shared with neurotoxicity people. It’s really scary, but at least it gives me a better idea of what I should be trying to do which is getting my brain healthy as best I can.

Yesterday, I made my dad drive me 2 hrs to the Mayo Clinic, which is supposed to be the best hospital in the world, and went to the ER and it was the same old story of them telling me it’s anxiety and what not, like he said that it was the drug but it’s anxiety even when I told him I was having nerve pain and numbness. Doctors I’ve noticed are good at validating what you say, but then go about acting like it’s just mental and not actually helping you except giving you an overpriced Advil. Like bruh I swear the main side that I was prefacing was the nerve issues and as soon as the nurse brought me back to my room she started talking about me having a headache (which was true, but I wasn’t there for that) and she went on about the headache and was like here are 3 Advils and that was all she did, I had to tell her I wasn’t even here for the headache. I can’t wait to see the bill for $100 Advil’s? My goal was to be admitted through the ER, but that didn’t happen and I felt so bad on the car ride home all I could think about is how messed up the world is and how the medical system only will help you if you’re dead or dying, especially big clinics. All I got was a referral for an appointment, which means nothing and the appointment may not be for weeks or months. It’s like they want you to get sicker before they see you so that they can make more money from you, but if you’re not dying that instant they won’t help you. I felt out of my body completely and numb to everything (emotions, my body, except the burning nerve pain) and didn’t want to live the next 40-60yrs of life suffering.

Today I woke up with major depression, but my mom told me to get up and do things and it actually really helped! I didn’t do that much but just keeping busy and trying your best to shut out the sides seems to help or at least it helped somewhat today. Also, I think working out may be helpful too, it is one of the best things to do for neurogenesis too.

Coltcool

Guys... sorry I freaked out yesterday. I swear fin/dut is majorly screwing with my mind and body. My post yesterday was from right after I woke up and the neuropathy was excruciating and I had bad anxiety and haven’t been able to sleep. Today I’m much much better, but I still do fear that I could die from this, but I’m more hopeful that even with this condition I could try and make a decent life for myself. I think changing my mindset today is what made it a good day. Instead of laying in bed all day freaking out over everything wrong, I decided to be productive and worked out a bunch and did brain exercises. I really recommend to all of you to engage in neurogenesis activating activities. Like I spent around 20min coming up with red/black color patterns for my ping pong paddles and would change between different paddles in both my hands and tried to keep the pattern with the ping pong ball going as long as I could and bouncing the ball from one paddle to the other maintaining the pattern. Also, do more memory games I’ve noticed my memory start to go since getting this and even just feeling like your being productive about it makes my mood better. If you search neurogenesis activities online you’ll get some ideas. Neurogenesis is all about the brain creating new neurons, which I think we are seriously lacking in since getting PFS. Idk if this is scientifically accurate, but idk what else would explain my nerve issues and brain fog/poor memory. Also, try neurogenesis foods (berries, red cabbage, cocoa powder, salmon, etc.) and avoid saturated fats. Also, up your intake of omega-3 for better brain health. At this moment, I’m fairly certain that to some degree we all are suffering from not PFS per se, but neurotoxicity which is probably just what PFS is a subgroup of. Literally all the sides that are talked about on by people with PFS are shared with neurotoxicity people. It’s really scary, but at least it gives me a better idea of what I should be trying to do which is getting my brain healthy as best I can.

Yesterday, I made my dad drive me 2 hrs to the Mayo Clinic, which is supposed to be the best hospital in the world, and went to the ER and it was the same old story of them telling me it’s anxiety and what not, like he said that it was the drug but it’s anxiety even when I told him I was having nerve pain and numbness. Doctors I’ve noticed are good at validating what you say, but then go about acting like it’s just mental and not actually helping you except giving you an overpriced Advil. Like bruh I swear the main side that I was prefacing was the nerve issues and as soon as the nurse brought me back to my room she started talking about me having a headache (which was true, but I wasn’t there for that) and she went on about the headache and was like here are 3 Advils and that was all she did, I had to tell her I wasn’t even here for the headache. I can’t wait to see the bill for $100 Advil’s? My goal was to be admitted through the ER, but that didn’t happen and I felt so bad on the car ride home all I could think about is how messed up the world is and how the medical system only will help you if you’re dead or dying, especially big clinics. All I got was a referral for an appointment, which means nothing and the appointment may not be for weeks or months. It’s like they want you to get sicker before they see you so that they can make more money from you, but if you’re not dying that instant they won’t help you. I felt out of my body completely and numb to everything (emotions, my body, except the burning nerve pain) and didn’t want to live the next 40-60yrs of life suffering.

Today I woke up with major depression, but my mom told me to get up and do things and it actually really helped! I didn’t do that much but just keeping busy and trying your best to shut out the sides seems to help or at least it helped somewhat today. Also, I think working out may be helpful too, it is one of the best things to do for neurogenesis too.

sladerunner69

In this first moment it is key to get your sleep back and quit the panic. I had a great exp w a psychiatrist who prescribed me trazodone(don't need much, 25-50mg) and benzo (replace the last ASAP with CBD to quit panic for good). Upwards from there, Once in a fasting state after these 2 days, I'd suggest you stay in a intermittent keto diet. It has proven to cure folks with everything from cancer to epyllepsia, without the maladies of prolonged keto. Once this gets a hold of your crash, you will feel reassured that This diet and no stress, exercises and gut healing are probably the best way to go - blood samples might help light supplementation. 3 guys in PH got cured with this alone within 1 year(moonchild, ozeph -who doesn't sleep b/c he went full keto/carnivore which also superstress the body- and this other biologist guy whose name I forgot who made a massive post to sum it at the end saying keto + ginkgo biloba. Unfortunately many in their despair risk crazy ***t and end up even worse (like me). Don't do anything extreme, as in "the more you fast, the better". That is just stupid and I tried for myself (30 days water only). Our bodies are depleted and very slow to heal in many ways, we'll have to gently tilt it to the right direction once minimally sleeping/thinking. Here is an inspirational blue print to an intermittent keto cancerV.me – evidence-based nutrition and metabolic therapy I'd just add easy-to-digest meats and eggs. Another plus when starting to heal the gut is hydrocolontherapy, IMO. Wish you comfort in this darkest hour, but it passes for everybody!

What do you mean by intermittent keto? You fast completely and then eat keto during feeding window? Or rather than fasting you go keto and then have a carb feeding window?

sladerunner69

Yes the medical system is very bad at everything except for emergency intervention medicine. Essentially they want to keep you sick so that you take drugs/surgeries/vaccines etc, but keep you handing on by threads for as long as possible. Most doctors do not understand the system they are operating in so it is not really their fault, they lack any good fundamental understanding of biology and do not know the first thing about the history of the industry they soldier for. Anyways you will most likely have to address PFS yourself, like pretty much everyone else does. Doctors can sometimes provide valuable tools such as blood tests or hormone replacement, but for the most part they aren't going to be of any help.

After I crashed, I had a doctor tell me that my testosterone was fine when it was reading 29 (yes, just 29- the standard range is typically 350-900). He explained that the standard range only applies to men ages 35 and up. So effectively any results of a 19 year old, no matter how low, would be fine purely based on him being a young man and therefore healthy. The reality is the doctor could see I was in terrible shape but did not want to get involved with such a strange case as mine. You will likely encounter much of the same. I had been to neurologists, endocrinologists, reproductive specialists, psychiatrists. Peter Sinai medical, the whole 9 yards. The only help I ever got was blood tests (and often you have to fight with the Doc in order to get the tests your want to see) and antibiotics.

sladerunner69

When i took it under a doctor's care, all it did was make me fatter/softer, face oily, acne etc. but my balls were bigger. No real mental affect on libido.

Did you get any lasting benefit from it? Did your balls continue to hang lower even after? When I cam off HCG a couple months ago my balls were tiny and haven't improved much at all.

Coltcool

Okay, I took Tylenol last night to sleep and I woke up super depressed and barely slept still

Coltcool

Y’all I think I’m going to become paralyzed from this. It’s getting worse. And no hospitals will give me an appointment