Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

gord

Absolute madness

i’ve just had to double check i’d not typed bleach by mistake instead of water ?

T

TheBeard

Yes water is evil. Drink blood for the electrolytes. More contrarian ray peat inspired bs from a delusional poster who never had pfs

No need to go to such extremes, raw milk will do.
You should try it, it calms the mind.

T

TheBeard

I never thought I'd hear someone say drinking water was a bad idea lmao

Water is a solvent, it erodes, it dilutes minerals.
Raw milk, raw juices, are nourishing and refill electrolytes.

I never felt as bad as when I was drinking the recommended amounts of water.

T

TheBeard

Yes water is evil. Drink blood for the electrolytes. More contrarian ray peat inspired bs from a delusional poster who never had pfs

I doubt Ray Peat has any time or room to drink any water with all the milk, OJ and coffee.

Mister

Drink water, it's good. And you should only be worried about electrolytes when you're fasting.

T

TheBeard

Drink water, it's good. And you should only be worried about electrolytes when you're fasting.

Complete other way around.

When you're fasting you shouldn't be ingesting fluids, therefore you shouldn't care about unbalancing your electrolytes.

Fasting is about completely letting go, not micromanaging something you have idea what their levels are or should be.

Your body knows, you don't.

Cooper

Guys, has anyone here be able to recover the general skin sensivity, scalp, back, feet etc.? And the sensivity inside the penis? Like i can't feel my urination while urinating? How many of you guys experience this same symptom?

Also why am i realizing that my WHOLE lower body is numb after 7 years of having Post Accutane Syndrome? Do PFS cases realize the numbness within just a few days after crashing?

Did my mind build a defence wall to not make me to realize the damage? As a cope mechanism to trauma? Or i got gradually worse so that it was hard for me to notice? I am sure i got worse, as i remember my semen volume when i first crashed and now. Big change.

When did you guys realize the numbness issues? And has anyone be able to restore it fully? The genital skin and Pelvic Floor area?

How am i going to be sure that im 100% back to normal, if i recover, while i can't remember my healthy normal? Some people said that they will come like ''flashbacks''..

Thanks.

Last edited:

Charger

How am i going to be sure that im 100% back to normal, if i recover, while i can't remember my healthy normal? Some people said that they will come like ''flashbacks''..

Don't focus so much on returning to a previous state, focus on optimizing everything you can, you will eventually reach a point of health where you are satisfied and no longer distressed. Honestly, you'll probably reach a better state of health than previously.

Mister

Complete other way around.

When you're fasting you shouldn't be ingesting fluids, therefore you shouldn't care about unbalancing your electrolytes.

Fasting is about completely letting go, not micromanaging something you have idea what their levels are or should be.

Your body knows, you don't.
Ridiculous, I don't know what pseudo science you're reading to tell people drinking water is bad.

Korven

Ridiculous, I don't know what pseudo science you're reading to tell people drinking water is bad.

Ray is not a huge fan of chugging water:

"When people force themselves to drink a certain amount of water every day, even when they don't feel thirsty, they are activating complex adaptive processes unnecessarily. Thirst is the best guide to the amount of fluid needed.

When extra water consumption is combined with a low salt diet--as physicians have so often recommended--a healthy person can adapt easily, but for a hypothyroid person it can have disastrous effects."
(good article to read Water: swelling, tension, pain, fatigue, aging)

If you're dealing with any sort of health issues I think it's safer to emphasize milk, fruit juice and salt. Maybe drinking some mag bicarb water if you feel thirsty.

People walking around with these 32 oz plastic water bottles, while at the same time running from salt... So wrong.

Karlucchi

I'm generally curious. Has there been any actual documented Post Finasteride Syndrome full recoveries from following Peatism? If so, who? and what was their protocol?

I'm generally curious. Has there been any actual documented Post Finasteride Syndrome full recoveries from following Peatism? If so, who? and what was their protocol?

Well, diet and supplements did not really get me anywhere, so unless you consider HCG and steroids to be "Peatism", then no. I don't really particularly care about that though. The important part is getting out of this hell, to which I dare say that I am quite close. I am almost certain I will be fully cured by the end of this year.

T

TheBeard

10 years of personal experimentations with:

- water fasting
- dry fasting
- supplements trials
- diets trials
- hormones trials

Which enables me to come to some conclusions as to how the body works.

Karlucchi

Well, diet and supplements did not really get me anywhere, so unless you consider HCG and steroids to be "Peatism", then no. I don't really particularly care about that though. The important part is getting out of this hell, to which I dare say that I am quite close. I am almost certain I will be fully cured by the end of this year.
Cool, I'm with you. I'm not here to argue what works and what doesn't. I only care about getting better and If I can help others get better by documenting my experience, I'm here for it.

I'm feeling really good too. I think the HCG protocol is working for me. Just finished the first 5000 IUs and the day following the previous night's injection always feels great. I do notice on the weekends where I go 2 days without an injection, I feel a lessening of the HCG's effect. I'm hoping the protocol is making permanent improvements that last and that aren't temporary.

I also think it probably helped that I did the Andro runs before I started the HCG because it probably helped reduce the risk of HCG raising estrogen too much for me.

Cooper

Don't focus so much on returning to a previous state, focus on optimizing everything you can, you will eventually reach a point of health where you are satisfied and no longer distressed. Honestly, you'll probably reach a better state of health than previously.
Hmm. But this is means it is nearly impossible to decide if we recovered fully or not. So we will never be the same person as before? Never feel that 100% sensivity but only %90?

On the last sentence you also saying "you reach a better state of health than previously."

Now this is confusing. Which one is more likely? I personally heard many 100% recovery stories but deep inside it is hard for me to believe them since even as an obsessive and detail oriented person myself, i can't even remember my own "normal" so how could they be so sure?

Honestly i can only live with a 105% recovery. I can't accept even a %90.
Thanks

Hmm. But this is means it is nearly impossible to decide if we recovered fully or not. So we will never be the same person as before? Never feel that 100% sensivity but only %90?

This is all ridiculous speculation. I consider myself 70-80% recovered on an average day, and you can be damn sure I feel better than I did 3 years ago when I would rate myself at 30% at best. Of course I am striving for a full recovery, and at this point I believe I can reach one, but no one is able to tell that for certain even for themselves, let alone anyone else.

Honestly i can only live with a 105% recovery. I can't accept even a %90.

This is irrelevant what you can live with or not. "Perfect is the enemy of good". The only thing is to keep striving for improvement and follow it along wherever it leads you. Or what, you would rather stay at 50% than reach 95%, because it is not 100%? You will be grateful for every % of your self that you get back. Most people on PropeciaHelp would kill to get 90% recovered, or at least they say... but they are too inclined on waiting for their precious 'Foundation' and studies done by the very people who poisoned them. They will wait their lives away. One must be proactive above all. People here who are willing to go to the extremes like take steroids and inject themselves with substances are those who will see results. Faffing around with diet, supplements, waiting for 'time' to heal you (and being in the same state for 5 years), visiting doctors... these are all futile endeavors.

Charger

We're never the same person constantly with or without experiencing PFS. Tragedy, trauma, stressful experiences in general, etc. these things all change us and how we feel whether we're cognizant of them or not.

And no, it isn't impossible, you'll know when you're recovered because you won't be asking yourself whether you are or not, you'll be focusing on other things. You'll eventually reach a point where you might even try talking yourself into trying Finasteride again because you might be confident (foolish) enough to think you have it figured out.