Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

FinVictim

Because I've seen a few people on Propeciahelp get tremendous benefits from them in their PFS hell.
Finasteride impacts more area than we think, one of them being gut motility and gut permeability, causing bacteria overgrowth.
Thank you for the suggestion. I personally don't believe the root of our problem is caused by gut flora. I'm definitely convinced we can affect psychology with micbrobial changes, in some diseases permanently, but not in post finasteride syndrome. I believe the root of the problem is in our brain.

In my point of view there are too little stories of permanent benefit from antibiotics. If the fix would truly lie in antibiotics, we would've certainly known about it after 20 years of finasteride victimisation and all the antibiotics prescribed to these men.

Last edited:

acne1776

Posted this on propeciahelp already but I figured I'd post it in here as well. Study showing testosterone suppresses the immune system which could potentially go hand in hand with the autoimmune theory. Fix the gut through diet or however else, increase your test or suppress your immune system which could potentially bring us back to homeostasis. No idea if that sounds any bit plausible but I figured I'd share it anyway.

T

TheBeard

Posted this on propeciahelp already but I figured I'd post it in here as well. Study showing testosterone suppresses the immune system which could potentially go hand in hand with the autoimmune theory. Fix the gut through diet or however else, increase your test or suppress your immune system which could potentially bring us back to homeostasis. No idea if that sounds any bit plausible but I figured I'd share it anyway.

Testosterone is not an immunosuppressor, it's immunomodulator.

T

TheBeard

Thank you for the suggestion. I personally don't believe the root of our problem is caused by gut flora. I'm definitely convinced we can affect psychology with micbrobial changes, in some diseases permanently, but not in post finasteride syndrome. I believe the root of the problem is in our brain.

In my point of view there are too little stories of permanent benefit from antibiotics. If the fix would truly lie in antibiotics, we would've certainly known about it after 20 years of finasteride victimisation and all the antibiotics prescribed to these men.

Because :
1) too few people have tried antibiotics for the purpose of PFS
2) people who have PFS and took antibiotics for other reasons and got momentarily better didn't necessarily make the connection between the two events.

Jayvee

Because :
1) too few people have tried antibiotics for the purpose of PFS
2) people who have PFS and took antibiotics for other reasons and got momentarily better didn't necessarily make the connection between the two events.

I’m with you on that. I’ve experienced significant improvements when diet has been good and metabolism has felt better. I’m looking to experiment with Penicillin once I figure a safe protocol to follow.

Karlucchi

I'm a long time lurker, been on CDNuts protocol and seen good improvements doing Andro cycles and herbs. I am super excited to hop on HCG. It's coming in the mail.
I'm going to simply do the protocol lined out by @JoeKool and see how I progress. 250 IU EOD, no herbs. Only thing is I'm going to start out doing subcutaneous injections and see how I respond to that. I really think this is going to be the last thing to get me over the final hump.

Mister

I'm a long time lurker, been on CDNuts protocol and seen good improvements doing Andro cycles and herbs. I am super excited to hop on HCG. It's coming in the mail.
I'm going to simply do the protocol lined out by @JoeKool and see how I progress. 250 IU EOD, no herbs. Only thing is I'm going to start out doing subcutaneous injections and see how I respond to that. I really think this is going to be the last thing to get me over the final hump.
Great to hear.

How many andro cycles did you do and how much percentage wise did you improve?

Karlucchi

I've done about 4. 2 Androhard cycles which I thought were weaker and 2 Ultrahard cycles which were definitely stronger. I did find that I crashed a little after the last Ultrahard cycle and it took me a little bit longer to get back to a steady baseline than it usually did. I will also say that the last cycle I threw in a low daily dose of 4-Andro with the normal dose of R-Andro.

I think what they did for me was lessen the day to day swings of feeling shitty some days but feeling semi normal others. Now I'm steadily feeling pretty normal. On certain herb days I feel really good with libido around 80%. My biggest things I'm noticing now is lower energy and motivation. I find myself needing or wanting to take a nap everyday after getting decent sleep.

Digestion has been good and I attribute it to the constant use of a product called ION Gut Health. It wasn't always this good. I'm hoping the combination of HCG and Spring time rolling around will have me feeling good. I do not do well with the lack of sun and warmth.

Mister

I've done about 4. 2 Androhard cycles which I thought were weaker and 2 Ultrahard cycles which were definitely stronger. I did find that I crashed a little after the last Ultrahard cycle and it took me a little bit longer to get back to a steady baseline than it usually did. I will also say that the last cycle I threw in a low daily dose of 4-Andro with the normal dose of R-Andro.

I think what they did for me was lessen the day to day swings of feeling shitty some days but feeling semi normal others. Now I'm steadily feeling pretty normal. On certain herb days I feel really good with libido around 80%. My biggest things I'm noticing now is lower energy and motivation. I find myself needing or wanting to take a nap everyday after getting decent sleep.

Digestion has been good and I attribute it to the constant use of a product called ION Gut Health. It wasn't always this good. I'm hoping the combination of HCG and Spring time rolling around will have me feeling good. I do not do well with the lack of sun and warmth.
How long do you have PFS? And when did you start your cycle regimen?

And yeah HCG is a must try.

Karlucchi

How long do you have PFS? And when did you start your cycle regimen?

And yeah HCG is a must try.
I've had PFS for 8 years. Early years got bad, all the symptoms... Things leveled out for me about 4 years in I would say. Started CDNuts protocol a year and a half ago. I'll keep the thread updated with my progress with HCG. Appreciate the support.

fever257

Any other ideas for improving bile production? TUDCA is the only supplement that consistently gives me any kind of relief.

I’m including a short stint of antiobiotics soon too so I will report back. I notice my symptoms can worsen after eating so definitely some kind of motility issue and perhaps serotonin.
Hey Jay,

I'm actually experiencing a similar issue to you, and I've just made a forum post about it.

It can be found here: Huge step in gallbladder function w/ TUDCA - now what?

Bump that thread / keep an eye on it. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this and optimize bile flow / fat digestion together.

Got it, thanks for the heads-up @TheBeard

Enzote2

Any update from hCG users :) ?

Can you name something that helped you with anhedonia and lack of energy?

sladerunner69

I remember you from swole source, I did the HCG for 6 months and saw solid improvements all around, but moreso physical than mental.

sladerunner69

Bringing estrogen levels up either with HCG or testosterone cream.

Interesting, I had a couple of beers on saturday night and I feared I would wake up feeling awful but quite the opposite. Once I had some coffee and vitamins I was feeling much more motivated, relaxed and androgenic than usual. I was able to concentrate better than usual too. I must be keeping my estrogen too low after all, because I dont see what other effect drinking a couple beers could have.