Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

sladerunner69

The feeling you get from creatine is probably from the creatine benefits themselves than from that very mild DHT boost.

When I multiply my DHT by x10 I can only feel a subtle change, so a boost of 33% wouldn't really be felt.
As I recall you never took finasteride. For me, the first time I took even just 5mg of dhea, it was like I had been brought back from the dead. Then when I tried 5-keto DHT (too bad @haidut t stopped making it) it was even better, I had confidence, libido, concentration and everything again. I wish I could find some DHT but the only place seems to be chinese manufacturers and I don't trust them. So for me it's things like androsterone and creatine.

Gustav3Y

As I recall you never took finasteride. For me, the first time I took even just 5mg of dhea, it was like I had been brought back from the dead. Then when I tried 5-keto DHT (too bad @haidut t stopped making it) it was even better, I had confidence, libido, concentration and everything again. I wish I could find some DHT but the only place seems to be chinese manufacturers and I don't trust them. So for me it's things like androsterone and creatine.
Impressive, would you say Androsterone is giving you all those, confidence, libido and concentration like 5-keto DHT did?

sladerunner69

Impressive, would you say Androsterone is giving you all those, confidence, libido and concentration like 5-keto DHT did?

It isn't as strong, but it is close. The main problem with androsterone is that it has an intense anti-estrogen effect, even more potent than DHT. I read somewhere that androsterone is 10x as powerful of an anti-estrogen, in fact. So using high dose androsterone with things like vitamin E, k2, aspirin, etc can easily give me bad very low estrogen symptoms like aching joints, tiredness, and reduced penis sensitivity.

T

TheBeard

It's not because DHT provides you relief that other things completely independant of DHT can't provide relief.

I never used Fin, but have been experiencing all the symptoms.
Trust me, pesticides, AIs, other meds, can totally provide similar PFS symptoms, the burden isn't only on balding guys.

Ronald1919

It's not because DHT provides you relief that other things completely independant of DHT can't provide relief.

I never used Fin, but have been experiencing all the symptoms.
Trust me, pesticides, AIs, other meds, can totally provide similar PFS symptoms, the burden isn't only on balding guys.

Dude whatever it is you feel
If you didn't use a 5AR then I guarantee its nothing like PFS
You cannot relate at all
All this ray peat stuff is absolutely useless for PFS. Why the hell are you debating something you never experienced. Do you know what penile shrinkage feels like? Killing your estrogen with AI is another stupid thing to do.

Just want this thread to be about HCG with responses from actual PFS sufferer not some guy trying to optimize his hormone with self-experimentation

T

TheBeard

Dude whatever it is you feel
If you didn't use a 5AR then I guarantee its nothing like PFS
You cannot relate at all
All this ray peat stuff is absolutely useless for PFS. Why the hell are you debating something you never experienced. Do you know what penile shrinkage feels like? Killing your estrogen with AI is another stupid thing to do.

Just want this thread to be about HCG with responses from actual PFS sufferer not some guy trying to optimize his hormone with self-experimentation

Who cares what you want.
Are you the one who initiated this thread to say what's appropriate?

Have you tried long term AIs? Are you sure they don't generate similar effects as Finasteride?

Ronald1919

Who cares what you want.
Are you the one who initiated this thread to say what's appropriate?

Have you tried long term AIs? Are you sure they don't generate similar effects as Finasteride?
Get over yourself. This thread is about HCG.

T

TheBeard

Get over yourself. This thread is about HCG.

It is about what people participating to it decide it's about.
You're nowhere near being an authority on this forum or on the subject.

Grow some balls, buy HCG and experiment on yourself instead of craving reports from strangers over the internet.

stopfin

It isn't as strong, but it is close. The main problem with androsterone is that it has an intense anti-estrogen effect, even more potent than DHT. I read somewhere that androsterone is 10x as powerful of an anti-estrogen, in fact. So using high dose androsterone with things like vitamin E, k2, aspirin, etc can easily give me bad very low estrogen symptoms like aching joints, tiredness, and reduced penis sensitivity.
I can confirm that. I only took 4 weeks of Ultra Hard and I had many of these symptoms I am experiencing while on tamoxifen. Hopefully my estrogen will recover as well this time after stopping the tamox SERM

fever257

there's always some beef going on in this thread, lol.

anyways I've had my HCG for around a month now but I wanted to wait until I got more shipped in so that I could dose things out for at least 3 months. excited to try it. I have another shipment on the way so I figure this is a good time to start. I'm a little confused and I have a few questions though.

I ordered mine from turkey and am a little confused about the product (i cant even view the exact product i ordered because tiromel . ws site is down right now - thought it was 5k iu HCG but apparently is only 4500iu.) However, I attached a photo of the packaging & both kinds of vials I got, these are 1/3 of both kinds of vials i got for a total of 6/ 3 each. I translated some info on the package - it translates to "3 vials lypophilized powder" and "3 solvent vials sterile".

Would the latter function as the Bacteriostatic water that we're supposed to mix the HCG with/ is it just straight bacteriostatic water? or should I just mix all of the vials together and assume thats 4500 hcg then "reconstitute" it with 4 cc bacteriostatic water and moved forward taking 250iu hcg/1/4 cc mixture 3x per week like @JoeKool said? i guess I'm just wondering what this "3 solvent vials sterile" is.

also, my bacteriostatic water is 30cc, so I guess I'll be doing the mixing and storing in the vials the HCG came in, just because I have so much extra bacteriostatic water & i forgot to order the 10cc empty vial (yikes).

also, anyone got tips to keep e2 under control? if it gets bad i'll have no choice but to use androsterone, I really can't function without that supplement rn anyway.

IMG_4443.JPG

IMG_4445 2.JPG

thanks to @JoeKool and all the others sharing their experiences. I've been taking notes on your experiences and I hope this works. I miss having big balls, full genitals, functioning erections, lol.

T

TheBeard

anyways I've had my HCG for around a month now but I wanted to wait until I got more shipped in so that I could dose things out for at least 3 months. excited to try it. I have another shipment on the way so I figure this is a good time to start. I'm a little confused and I have a few questions though.

I ordered mine from turkey and am a little confused about the product (i cant even view the exact product i ordered because tiromel . ws site is down right now - thought it was 5k iu HCG but apparently is only 4500iu.) However, I attached a photo of the packaging & both kinds of vials I got, these are 1/3 of both kinds of vials i got for a total of 6/ 3 each. I translated some info on the package - it translates to "3 vials lypophilized powder" and "3 solvent vials sterile".

Would the latter function as the Bacteriostatic water that we're supposed to mix the HCG with/ is it just straight bacteriostatic water? or should I just mix all of the vials together and assume thats 4500 hcg then "reconstitute" it with 4 cc bacteriostatic water and moved forward taking 250iu hcg/1/4 cc mixture 3x per week like @JoeKool said? i guess I'm just wondering what this "3 solvent vials sterile" is.

also, my bacteriostatic water is 30cc, so I guess I'll be doing the mixing and storing in the vials the HCG came in, just because I have so much extra bacteriostatic water & i forgot to order the 10cc empty vial (yikes).

also, anyone got tips to keep e2 under control? if it gets bad i'll have no choice but to use androsterone, I really can't function without that supplement rn anyway.

View attachment 21786

View attachment 21787

thanks to @JoeKool and all the others sharing their experiences. I've been taking notes on your experiences and I hope this works. I miss having big balls, full genitals, functioning erections, lol.

No worries, glad my source advice was worth it.

You should have gone with Choriomon, still pharm grade and much cheaper.

Just divide the total amount of bac water into 3 equal parts and reconstitute your vials.

Then divide the result into 3 or 6 depending of you want to inject 250iu or 500iu.

FinVictim

2 month update:
Unfortunately no changes for me yet taking 300IU eod for 2 months now. My testosteron has doubled to the upper end of normal: 27 nmol/L. It was 15 nmol/L.
Still almost zero libido, lower genital sensitivity, erectile dysfunction, rarely have spontaneous (weak) erections, no brain-genital connection in visual stimulation and still have anhedonia. I do notice a slight increase in pimples on my shoulders, but nothing serious.

Hoping the changes will start happening in the coming weeks, as per Joe's experiences.

Short recap of my story:
29 years old. Took 20 pills of 1mg finasteride in March 2020. Noticed erectile dysfunction and a strong decrease in libido, immediately quit but these sides never passed. Anhedonia and flat emotions seem to have creeped in during the year. Fortunately not feeling depressed, no serious brain fog or cognitive impairment.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

2 month update:
Unfortunately no changes for me yet taking 300IU eod for 2 months now. My testosteron has doubled to the upper end of normal: 27 nmol/L. It was 15 nmol/L.
Still almost zero libido, lower genital sensitivity, erectile dysfunction, rarely have spontaneous (weak) erections, no brain-genital connection in visual stimulation and still have anhedonia. I do notice a slight increase in pimples on my shoulders, but nothing serious.

Hoping the changes will start happening in the coming weeks, as per Joe's experiences.

Short recap of my story:
29 years old. Took 20 pills of 1mg finasteride in March 2020. Noticed erectile dysfunction and a strong decrease in libido, immediately quit but these sides never passed. Anhedonia and flat emotions seem to have creeped in during the year. Fortunately not feeling depressed, no serious brain fog or cognitive impairment.

You tried antibiotics recently?

sladerunner69

View attachment 21786

View attachment 21787

When you say "keep e2 under control", do you mean by keeping it low? It seems that everyone here is trying to keep it high while taking anti-estrogen androgens like androsterone...

Good luck with the HCG, I wouldn't be worried so much at such a low dosage.

T

TheBeard

No I haven't, why?

Because I've seen a few people on Propeciahelp get tremendous benefits from them in their PFS hell.
Finasteride impacts more area than we think, one of them being gut motility and gut permeability, causing bacteria overgrowth.

fever257

No worries, glad my source advice was worth it.

You should have gone with Choriomon, still pharm grade and much cheaper.

Just divide the total amount of bac water into 3 equal parts and reconstitute your vials.

Then divide the result into 3 or 6 depending of you want to inject 250iu or 500iu.
yeah, i'll be the first to admit my proclivity to take advice from stoic/mysterious strangers on the internet.

Note that tiromel . ws now appears to be down for whatever reason, I've been unable to reach it for a few days.

just wanted to point that out to anyone that might be looking to source their product from there.

as for the digestion discussion, unequivocally the most impactful supp / strat I used was TUDCA. gut permeability issues and subsequent endotoxin overload & absorption are induced mostly by undigested food. antibiotics helped, as did carrot salad, not eating grains or gluten, taking MitoLife's endotoxin reducer, increasing CO2(and thus decreasing transit times), among others - but none as monumental as TUDCA, at least in my experience.

5AR is implicated in conjugation of bile salts, I believe this is the main mechanism where these digestion problems stem from. hoping they resolve somewhere in this course of HCG i'm starting. if not, i'll have to look into other solutions to cholestasis / bile production.

Jayvee

yeah, i'll be the first to admit my proclivity to take advice from stoic/mysterious strangers on the internet.

Note that tiromel . ws now appears to be down for whatever reason, I've been unable to reach it for a few days.

just wanted to point that out to anyone that might be looking to source their product from there.

as for the digestion discussion, unequivocally the most impactful supp / strat I used was TUDCA. gut permeability issues and subsequent endotoxin overload & absorption are induced mostly by undigested food. antibiotics helped, as did carrot salad, not eating grains or gluten, taking MitoLife's endotoxin reducer, increasing CO2(and thus decreasing transit times), among others - but none as monumental as TUDCA, at least in my experience.

5AR is implicated in conjugation of bile salts, I believe this is the main mechanism where these digestion problems stem from. hoping they resolve somewhere in this course of HCG i'm starting. if not, i'll have to look into other solutions to cholestasis / bile production.

Any other ideas for improving bile production? TUDCA is the only supplement that consistently gives me any kind of relief.

I’m including a short stint of antiobiotics soon too so I will report back. I notice my symptoms can worsen after eating so definitely some kind of motility issue and perhaps serotonin.

T

TheBeard

No worries man, always here to help.

By the way Tiromel's domain changed to Tiromel.cc

Enjoy.