Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

JoeKool

After nearly 4 years of suffering, I have finally & fully recovered from Post Finasteride Syndrome

All my symptoms have subsided and improved with this method which takes a while but I am fully functional

It's H.C.G (HCG) dosed at 250IU Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. I did this for 6 months straight but at the 10th week or so, the improvements were weekly.

That is 250IU, not a typo... so you'll mix your 5000iu HCG with 5CC water and take 1/4 CC intramuscular three times a week using an insulin needle.

Penile shrinkage reversed and might actually be fuller than pre PFS. I have erections from stimulation, random & morning wood again. As well as nocturnal from different tests I performed. I had an injury due to weak penile tissue at the week of my crash in Oct of 2016 and that's filled out too. I can feel the slight difference during an erection but it's negligible and improving even while off HCG.

Overall testicular size is obviously returned with HCG treatment. The scrotal tightening that I used to experience is gone too. My genitals hang properly, are warm and have proper color. This area was the most recovery and reversal of symptoms.

The dosage needs to be low and steady, do not increase or add a day thinking more is better. Long term HCG treatment at high dosages can cause issues. (Read up on desensitization of Leydig Cells but don't get nervous at this plan)

LH stimulation from HCG also improves all downstream steroid production like progesterone which then helps neurosteroids. My depression and social withdrawal has diminished as well.

Here are two interesting studies but understand the conditions of these patients were not PFS but helps with my research

Enhanced stimulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured Leydig cell precursors by human chorionic gonadotropin. - PubMed - NCBI

Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism

I was described this method by a great group I stumbled upon who showed me this video from Poland of a doctor's clinical work:

My brain fog and memory have also recovered, and the doctor from the video (as well as my previous experience with HCG) shows this continues well after treatment stops.

I also used only:

Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A with a fatty meal daily.

Magnesium Taurate and Glycine before bed

These are support supplements, are OTC and inexpensive so I think it's required. Do not ADD anything else. No DHEA, herbs, prohoromones, nothing else... HCG is LH stimulation and lets the body do the work.

I have one friend who's trying the HCG treatment and has seen the most improvements of all previous attempts at recovery. We both now respond to supplements like pre-pfs, such as RANDRO & herbs (I highly suggest you don't mix diff supps in with this protocol)

I've been off everything except the vitamins & amino listed above so I'm posting this to get the recovery out to anyone who wants to try.

Please post this anywhere and everywhere to help ppl with this debilitating syndrome. I have recovered and those that know me know my history. I've only ever wanted to be healthy again & help my fellow brothers. I have no sources of HCG & won't link to any.

I will describe how to mix & inject safely so people who are concerned can rest easy, there's no pain with insulin needles & recovery is worth overcoming the fear.

I have another friend ready to start and I'm excited for his recovery next.

I don't know how this falls in with 'peating' but this was one of the original forums I landed on during my crash so I just want anyone and everyone to see this to help anyone. As you know I moved to another forum for research but.. well, that's for another post if necessary...

I deeply appreciate anyone who's chatted with me here and there... and I promise you'll feel results using this method. Get to a doctor who'll listen and work with you.

sladerunner69

After nearly 4 years of suffering, I have finally & fully recovered from Post Finasteride Syndrome

All my symptoms have subsided and improved with this method which takes a while but I am fully functional

It's H.C.G (HCG) dosed at 250IU Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. I did this for 6 months straight but at the 10th week or so, the improvements were weekly.

That is 250IU, not a typo... so you'll mix your 5000iu HCG with 5CC water and take 1/4 CC intramuscular three times a week using an insulin needle.

Penile shrinkage reversed and might actually be fuller than pre PFS. I have erections from stimulation, random & morning wood again. As well as nocturnal from different tests I performed. I had an injury due to weak penile tissue at the week of my crash in Oct of 2016 and that's filled out too. I can feel the slight difference during an erection but it's negligible and improving even while off HCG.

Overall testicular size is obviously returned with HCG treatment. The scrotal tightening that I used to experience is gone too. My genitals hang properly, are warm and have proper color. This area was the most recovery and reversal of symptoms.

The dosage needs to be low and steady, do not increase or add a day thinking more is better. Long term HCG treatment at high dosages can cause issues. (Read up on desensitization of Leydig Cells but don't get nervous at this plan)

LH stimulation from HCG also improves all downstream steroid production like progesterone which then helps neurosteroids. My depression and social withdrawal has diminished as well.

Here are two interesting studies but understand the conditions of these patients were not PFS but helps with my research

Enhanced stimulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured Leydig cell precursors by human chorionic gonadotropin. - PubMed - NCBI

Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism

I was described this method by a great group I stumbled upon who showed me this video from Poland of a doctor's clinical work:

My brain fog and memory have also recovered, and the doctor from the video (as well as my previous experience with HCG) shows this continues well after treatment stops.

I also used only:

These are support supplements, are OTC and inexpensive so I think it's required. Do not ADD anything else. No DHEA, herbs, prohoromones, nothing else... HCG is LH stimulation and lets the body do the work.

I have one friend who's trying the HCG treatment and has seen the most improvements of all previous attempts at recovery. We both now respond to supplements like pre-pfs, such as RANDRO & herbs (I highly suggest you don't mix diff supps in with this protocol)

I've been off everything except the vitamins & amino listed above so I'm posting this to get the recovery out to anyone who wants to try.

Please post this anywhere and everywhere to help ppl with this debilitating syndrome. I have recovered and those that know me know my history. I've only ever wanted to be healthy again & help my fellow brothers. I have no sources of HCG & won't link to any.

I will describe how to mix & inject safely so people who are concerned can rest easy, there's no pain with insulin needles & recovery is worth overcoming the fear.

I don't know how this falls in with 'peating' but this was one of the original forums I landed on during my crash so I just want anyone and everyone to see this to help anyone. As you know I moved to another forum for research but.. well, that's for another post if necessary...

I deeply appreciate anyone who's chatted with me here and there... and I promise you'll feel results using this method. Get to a doctor who'll listen and work with you.

Hi there Joe Kool. Thanks for the amazing update! It makes me so glad to hear you're doing well. I remember you from a few years back, you had experienced some results on thyroid hormone, and then it seems like you disappeared. What forum have you been reporting to since?

AS for myself I seemed to be improving up until around last Fall, when I took androsterone which I initially thought was great, but when I got off of it I was left with brain fog that was actually significantly worse. It was horrific for a couple of months, liek worse then when I first crashed. Strangely, though. my erections were stronger and my depression wasn't that bad (Even though I couldn't use my head or concentrate almost at all). I've made improvements since then, using thyroid, CDnut's herbal cycle, glycine, vitamins, pregnenelone, etc. I'm still pretty far from where I want to be though.

My concentration is just whack, the rbain fog is still very uncomfortable, and my body/mind feel numb. Did you experience this level of cognitive impairment? What about numbness in your face/body?

I am very curious to try your method out. Right now I am doing thyroid, pregnenlone, and creatine, and was thinking about starting another cycle of r-andro (mainly because I didnt know what else to do). I ahve also been meaning to try the etifoxine I got shipped in from europe, as well as some GHB I have been meaning to make.

However, your method seems to be a little more straightfoward then this. How long did you stay on the 250iu for?

sladerunner69

I also used only:

Now I am wonderring why you stronbgly advise against taking hormones while on HCG treatment? Since HCG is an upstream hormone, it wouldn't interact very much with thyroid supplements. I have been on thyroid supplement for years now and don't plan on discontinuing anytime soon, as it has given me a considerable degree of relief (but has not healed me).

This is a great video I’ve shared many times over many HRT forums. HCG monotherapy, when properly run (up to 1000iu per week) is the best treatment bar none, unless one is primary hypogonadal. It is a severely underrated and misunderstood drug. Considering the amount of stress in our daily lives and the constant negative feedbacks from exogenous estrogens leading to GNRH suppression, HCG is probably the best drug there is on the market right now. Alongside thyroid. Dirt cheap too.

I am happy this worked. But I’m not even surprised ;)

sladerunner69

This is a great video I’ve shared many times over many HRT forums. HCG monotherapy, when properly run (up to 1000iu per week) is the best treatment bar none, unless one is primary hypogonadal. It is a severely underrated and misunderstood drug. Considering the amount of stress in our daily lives and the constant negative feedbacks from exogenous estrogens leading to GNRH suppression, HCG is probably the best drug there is on the market right now. Alongside thyroid. Dirt cheap too.

I am happy this worked. But I’m not even surprised ;)

Thanks for the encouraging words.

I recently ordered some. "Dirt Cheap", however, it was not! I had to make payment in bitcoin as well, which was a bit of a hassle considering the always (but particularly presently) volatile market...

OP
J

JoeKool

Hey SladeRunner

Oh man, such a long story as to where I've been but....

The reason I say to stay away from mixing and adding and experimenting with additional hormones was my personal experience. 1) Every time I added something, it altered my progress and once I managed to NOT take anything more, the improvements were stronger and weekly.

2) hcg has so many downstream effects that you don't want to interfere but rather let the body do the work. Just provide the building blocks.

Another good study was:

Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Maintains Intratesticular Testosterone in Normal Men with Testosterone-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression

Look at the numbers of 250iu and how they looked the most normal and I wanted to go long term.

There are some downstream benefits of thyroid receptors and TSH from HCG, but I can't speak to it so I won't recommend my opinion.

Post HCG, there was a brief period of lethargy but it may have been mental. Or stress... don't panic if you use this protocol... there is a moment of 'withdrawal' but as that video shows, the patients kept improving after treatment.

You'll need these supplies to run this:

30CC of bacteriostatic water
4 to 5 HCG packs (They usually come with 1cc of water but I didn't use it)
100 insulin needles.
a 10CC sterile but open vial (has a removable rubber top)

You'll draw 1CC of water and reconstitute your HCG in the vial it comes in, then put it in the fridge to completely dissipate... then draw that 1CC HCG liquid and place into the 10CC vial that's empty. Add 4 more CC of water and put back in the fridge to completely dissipate again. You won't see any differences in the liquid but 4 to 8 hours should be enough. Reconstitued HCG lasts 60 days in this form but you'll be drawing 1/4 CC Monday,Wednesday & Friday only. Swab the side delt with an alcohol swab and pin straight in. Push the plunger down and wait a few seconds and remove... you won't feel anything and likely see no blood... if you do, it's ok...

Keep me posted!

Scenes

@sladerunner69 @JoeKool
I definitely relate to the taking less supps and seeing improvements...supps get in the way of progress oftentimes, no matter how enticing they sound on paper for your symptoms.

For me, erectile functioning never been better by all the main markers (flaccid hang, hardness, morning wood, random erections, libido etc). Here’s what I would advise:

Pregnenolone (5-10mg) orally
Vit B2 (5-15mg) orally
Taurine (5mg) with coffee
Eat grass fed salted butter daily

That’s it. I feel like I tried everything. I could list a bunch of things that don’t help, or help a little, but this stack has been consistently amazing for me for a while now. The butter was a game changer.

OP
J

JoeKool

Yooo @Scenes you def one of the OGs on this issue ... I remember chatting a lot with you and yes, I certainly have spent far too much on this but it's behind me now...

I would bet your grass fed butter has the vitamin A & D from a better source than my pills but lactose related meals cause me issues. They always have, so this isn't PFS or HCG related obviously...

Another PFS sufferer started this protocol and, though only 1 week in, has improvements in the areas we expect. Preg is stimulated by LH which then goes further downstream (or upstream, whichever you prefer)

I pray more ppl see this.. please spread the word to anyone suffering

Ashoka

I also used only:

Thank you for posting here man. Interesting to note a couple of the people who did well on progesterone also took HCG, but I always downplayed that part of their recovery. My error. I’m also relieved that it made a difference for the mental symptoms like brain fog and memory issues.

Ashoka

What kind of doctor would be willing to help with something like this? It would be something if I could get referred to an endocrinologist and expect some understanding, but my impression is that’s not how it goes. A functional medicine doctor would help, but anything outside of health insurance coverage is out of my reach for the moment.

Charger

I'm a PFS sufferer that has been doing the HCG protocol for only a week now and seeing/feeling amazing benefits already. Memory, libido, focus, drive, and sociability have all dramatically improved. Physical improvements down below as well.

I know PFS can be a complicated condition that has more than one solution depending on the person... but the effect HCG has had on me has been profound. Too soon for me to make any final conclusions about it longterm, but I'm liking it so far.

You can order HCG from online sources/pharmacies. I won't post those sources here because I'm sure it's not allowed. If you order HCG, make sure to order bacteriostatic water along with it, you will more than likely not receive any with your HCG, and it's needed for longterm storage of reconstituted HCG.

You may want to stock up on HCG while you can... I think I've read something about it being replaced by DHEA/Preg soon, though I can't find the link right now. Even if not, who knows how the pandemic alone will effect delivery/availability. I will for sure be ordering as much as I can, it's been like a wonder supplement for me.

PM me or @JoeKool if you have questions.

Last edited:

Dennis

What kind of doctor would be willing to help with something like this? It would be something if I could get referred to an endocrinologist and expect some understanding, but my impression is that’s not how it goes. A functional medicine doctor would help, but anything outside of health insurance coverage is out of my reach for the moment.
The doctor is important, unless this is non-prescription ( is it?). I also think that could work for several conditions which is not technically PFS.

MeatOrchid

I haven't tried Fens, but relate to the brainfog and depression and no morning wood or it getting spontaneously glorious. Could this cause any bad results that you can think of?

Scenes

Yooo @Scenes you def one of the OGs on this issue ... I remember chatting a lot with you and yes, I certainly have spent far too much on this but it's behind me now...

I would bet your grass fed butter has the vitamin A & D from a better source than my pills but lactose related meals cause me issues. They always have, so this isn't PFS or HCG related obviously...

Another PFS sufferer started this protocol and, though only 1 week in, has improvements in the areas we expect. Preg is stimulated by LH which then goes further downstream (or upstream, whichever you prefer)

I pray more ppl see this.. please spread the word to anyone suffering

Just reiterating again that adding extra things coz you’ve heard they work well for someone else sets you back more often than it helps.

There are a whole range of supplements that theoretically should help but make things worse, and I have no explanation for that. Seems in comparing our approaches that you use magnesium and glycine, and I use b2. Magnesium has been helpful in the past for me, glycine has made things worse in the past for me.

Interesting...

MeatOrchid

I also used only:

You are good person for sharing this. I think this is anti-peat. Ive read about him saying this is pro-fat metabolism and Haidut has an article on how hCG is considered a marker for cancer when it is in fact a promotor of cancer in itself because it trigger cell growth. Maybe the poison is in the dose. I wish you could share more research about how you chose to do it.

OP
J

JoeKool

I haven’t seen any reports of hcg triggering cell growth. Perhaps you mean hgh ?

Hcg mimics LH which tells the leydig cells to produce T. I believe LH triggers other downstream hormones to and we know it boosts 5ar.

Still, as it may be anti peat, I just wanted to share to anyone who may be suffering what I did and the timeframe it takes. And remind everyone to never take those hair loss poisons. None of them

MeatOrchid

I haven’t seen any reports of hcg triggering cell growth. Perhaps you mean hgh ?

Hcg mimics LH which tells the leydig cells to produce T. I believe LH triggers other downstream hormones to and we know it boosts 5ar.

Still, as it may be anti peat, I just wanted to share to anyone who may be suffering what I did and the timeframe it takes. And remind everyone to never take those hair loss poisons. None of them

Hello Joe! Wish you good health Joe in the coronavirus times. (Just obey the corona-donts!)

The article is titled:

Elevated ESR and hCG levels are strong predictors of impending cancer diagnosis

Elevated ESR and hCG levels are strong predictors of impending cancer diagnosis – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

"the link between hCG and cancer goes well beyound the testicular cancer in males and ovarian cancer in females. Elevated levels of hCG have been reported in many other cancers, yet, just like other “non-specific” cancer biomarkers such as ESR and LDH, the likely pathological role of this hormone is ignored."

His tone, seems to me, implies that it is a cause of cancer or at least a promoter. But if it is impacting positively some people with low dose injections, maybe it can have a therapeutic use, but aware that it might trigger growth of cancer cells that are already present in your organs. Not sure what to think, by which I mean not sure if it is something I would do. I have been too fat as a kid and chronic brain fog since I can remember. Keto reduced my amount semen and in a year I haven't been able to restore it and I am loosing hair no matter what I do so I am considering this, as a possibility in the midterm future.

@JoeKool What do you think of Haidut's post?

sladerunner69

You are good person for sharing this. I think this is anti-peat. Ive read about him saying this is pro-fat metabolism and Haidut has an article on how hCG is considered a marker for cancer when it is in fact a promotor of cancer in itself because it trigger cell growth. Maybe the poison is in the dose. I wish you could share more research about how you chose to do it.

Well that was Haidut, who actually disagrees with Peat on a few key ideas (supplements, mainly). Perhaps it is generally anti-Peat, but he has never made a firm stance against HCG. He has very often implied that different individuals can benefit from different things, but that generally increasing the metabolic rate is the only core tennet he upholds. For some people that may mean low-dose HCG injections in order to increase androgen synthesis. For others that may not be helpful and the risks of HCG would outweigh the benefit.