Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

He was running test cycles and proviron cycles before he got on HCG and also experimented with putting DHT gel on his balls. It is all documented in his initial log before he created the one here which was literally in the same month (March 2020). You don't have to take my word for it and anyone can read it as I will post his log right before he posted it here except he left out all the stuff he did prior to HCG. I'm not saying any of this in a condescending way at all he is just not being transparent as to what he did. HCG low dose monotherapy is not what cured him if you even consider this a cure if anything he just restarted his HPTA with multiple steroids cycles.

T7N6zB5.png
Is this true guys? Why Joe would hide he took TRT? If someone asked, he would answer it. No one seems to asked that here. And i don't see any evidence about he took other drugs like DHT gels and Anavar?

Anyways, i don't care, we should all focus on what substance works and how can we recover. Nothing else. But now this post made me think maybe i should be bombarding my AR's instead of low dose HCG.. But Joe would say if high dose androgenic drugs helped him or not before 250iu HCG. So i will stick to 250iu for now.

Marquis

Anyone have experience making their own BAC water? There is literally none of it in the EU and the prices from the US are absurd, if available at all.

It sounds like you can just buy benzyl alcohol and add 0.9 mL to 100 mL of water for injections, et voila, BAC water.

But how hard is it to keep everything sterile? I suppose if you spray the surfaces with some disinfectant, wear gloves, use sterile syringes and wipe down the vials with alcohol pads prior to inserting the needles that should be enough to keep things safe, would it not?

I read some things online where people made it sound almost like you need a clean-room to manufacture this stuff, which seems over the top.
You can indeed make it at home - I've done it in the past to reconstitute peptides for injection - but you need to use syringe filters, and ideally a sterile vial. If you can source a sterile vial, you can use just one syringe filter per batch as detailed below. Since this method is likely to lose some liquid in the filter, I'd advise working with slightly higher volumes (ie. 5000iu hCG to 10ml liquid). You will need:

- Sterile vial
- Distilled water (regular tapwater is likely to clog your syringe filter making it unusable)
- Benzyl alcohol
- Glass beaker
- Large, sterile syringe (10ml)
- Mid-large gauge sterile needles (I used 18 gauge, although you could probably go slightly finer)
- Isopropyl injection site wipes
- Sterile 0.2 um syringe filter. The filter must be 0.2um to sterilise the mixture. For the batch method, I used a PES filter in 33mm diameter (I tried a smaller diameter but the filter became clogged too quickly and I wasted a whole batch of peptide). I chose PES as it is a low protein-binding material which makes it ideal for peptides - I'm not sure what would be the ideal for hCG.

Proceed as follows:

- Mix distilled water and benzyl alcohol in the correct proportions in the beaker (I use a milligram scale to get the correct proportions, although you could use mix a larger volume, measured using syringes, then add some of the resulting mixture to your beaker).
- Add your solute (in this case, hCG).
- Gently mix the solution with a clean implement. I often use one of the needles.
- Apply a needle to a syringe, then draw the mixture into the syringe.
- Remove the needle from the syringe.
- Apply a syringe filter to the syringe, taking care not to touch either of the nozzles on the filter. You can do this by opening the packet of the syringe filter, and pressing/twisting the syringe into it, without touching the filter itself.
- Apply a fresh needle to the other side of the syringe filter, so that the syringe, filter, and needle are all joined together. Again, this can be done by pressing the needle into the end of the syringe filter whilst the needle is still in its packet, rather than getting your fingers involved.
- Wipe the top of your sterile vial with an isopropyl wipe.
- Pierce the seal of the vial with the needle of your filled syringe, and slowly push down the plunger. Don't try to push too hard and force it through the filter, or the filter may perforate. If you find you are unable to get the liquid through, your filter is probably clogged - you may need to use a larger size, and be more careful to use pure ingredients and clean utensils.
- The pressure may build up inside your vial, making it difficult to inject all the liquid. You can either pre-emptively draw some air from the vial, or pierce it with a fresh needle to allow some air out as you inject the mixture to keep the pressure balanced.
- To waste as little hCG as possible, you can carefully detach your syringe from the filter, draw some air or more water/benzyl alcohol solution into it, reattach it and pass some air/solution through the filter to wash the remaining hCG solution into the vial.

The process of running the mixture through the filter will sterilise it, although it is important to stress that this method will not work if the vial, syringe, needles or filters are not sterile. I'd advise wearing a mask while doing the process above to avoid breathing anything onto the materials, and also doing a couple of practise runs without the hCG so you know what you're doing.

If you are unable to source a sterile vial, but are able to source sterile, small diameter syringe filters (eg. 12mm radius), you can filter your solution as you inject it each time instead of doing it as a batch. Use the above method to reconstitute the hCG, but don't use a filter in any of these steps. Then, when you come to inject your hCG, draw it into your syringe, remove the needle, apply a sterile syringe filter to the syringe, then apply a fresh needle onto the other end of the filter, before injecting it. This will sterilise the solution just as it passes from the syringe into the needle and into your body. However, you will have to use a new filter for every single injection, and some of the solution will remain caught in the filter (do NOT try to pass air through the filter to clear it - I shouldn't need to tell you how bad an idea injecting air into your body is).

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Cooper

Guys im giving a break. I was suicidal today and expressed this to my family too. Just because i have read some studies about Accutane and FoxO1 and how it damages androgen signaling and IGF-1.. The studies does not clarify if these effects are temporary.. but since we are PAS/PFS i think they do persist...

I am now sure that my PAS during puberty damaged my development.

I can't live like this, sorry if i affect anyone by saying this but i think i might end my life if HCG would fail to cure me... (I will also add HGH to my protocol)

I can't live knowing that Accutane damaged my outlooks as a man..

I am quitting from everywhere, but i will comeback with either good or bad news. Thank you for all the support and help. A friend recommend me some good supplements. Please try these along with your HCG protocol. Espeically Keto BHB, some people recovered this way.

"Few things that reverse methylation:
- Ketogenic diet for several months (which is why some people have had some recovery with BHB/Butyrate powders)
- Water fasting (minimum 4 days, several times)

Few things that speed-up the normal process of clearing epigenetic:
- HGH
- Senolytics supplements (Fisetin, Quercetin, NAD+,Dasatinib etc)"

Goodbye for now.

Vileplume

Guys im giving a break. I was suicidal today and expressed this to my family too. Just because i have read some studies about Accutane and FoxO1 and how it damages androgen signaling and IGF-1.. The studies does not clarify if these effects are temporary.. but since we are PAS/PFS i think they do persist...

I can't live like this, sorry if i affect anyone by saying this but i think i might end my life if HCG would fail to cure me... (I will also add HGH to my protocol)

I am quitting from everywhere, but i will comeback with either good or bad news. Thank you for all the support and help. A friend recommend me some good supplements. Please try these along with your HCG protocol. Espeically Keto BHB, some people recovered this way.

- Ketogenic diet for several months (which is why some people have had some recovery with BHB/Butyrate powders)

- HGH

Goodbye for now.
Take care of yourself. Best wishes.

acne1776

- HGH

Goodbye for now.
I can’t say for sure but if you took accutane during puberty, reversing PAS and bringing your hormones back to a normal level would probably have the same effect as going through puberty. I took it at 18 so I wasn’t through with puberty either so I’ve thought about that as well but I’m cautiously optimistic that recovering will recover anything i missed during puberty

T

TheBeard

Issue with HCG if one wants to still be fertility in the future is that it fulfills only one side of the equation: LH.
By supplementing an LH analog (HCG), your FSH is going to tank.

So HCG might give you good feeling results, but may impair fertility by shutting down endogenous FSH.

Mister

Issue with HCG if one wants to still be fertility in the future is that it fulfills only one side of the equation: LH.

So HCG might give you good feeling results, but may impair fertility by shutting down endogenous FSH.
That's why many recommend taking clomid after your HCG cycle.

T

TheBeard

That's why many recommend taking clomid after your HCG cycle.

As already mentioned, worst medication ever.
Even at a very low dose, it gave me liver issues, anxiety, anger management issues, emotional roller coaster.
Clomid is probably almost as bad as finasteride.

Mister

As already mentioned, worst medication ever.
Even at a very low dose, it gave me liver issues, anxiety, anger management issues, emotional roller coaster.
Clomid is probably almost as bad as finasteride.
You can try rFSH then.

Recombinant FSH is a synthetic form of FSH that is produced using DNA technology.

Tamoxifen is god damn dreadful as well. I took it for 2 weeks, 5 weeks later I still have lingering nerve pain in my legs which worsens from random other things which didn't cause this before.

My mood has also been really shitty this entire time and only now am I starting to feel a bit better. I have no idea how bodybuilders take this stuff several times per year, I think I'd rather off myself. Wish that all these PCT drugs weren't so toxic. Maybe Exemestane is a good choice.

sladerunner69

Hi all, it has been quite some time since I have given an update and I just finished my last dose of HCG. (For those of you who don't know, I began a 6 month low dose HCG regimen last July, following JoeKool's advice). My life is busier now and I feel better when I am working on various projects rather than griping about my PFS online.

In summary, I have improved a good amount since this time last year. I have significantly more energy, motivation, and zest than I did when I began the HCG last summer. I think the HCG has helped to increase my testosterone levels, as when I had them checked back in October they were around 450, up from 250 this time last year. I suspect they are even higher now, as my libido is stronger than any time since taking fin 9 years ago. I don't think about libido, drive or energy as a constant problem anymore. If you would have told this to me 4 years ago I would have been over the moon because these have been issues I have felt eternally at war with since taking finasteride in 2011 at 19 years old.

The only real problem I still struggle with is brain fog. While I think it has improved, it has only improved somewhat and I still have a way to go. I am able to think faster and concentrate more, and I am back in my graduate economics class and doing quite well compared to Fall of last year when I had to drop out. Still, my concentration is not normal and I am frequently frustrated with this strange numbness which distorts my vision and focus. There are still times when I feel confused and disoriented, granted I am able to more easily fight through and overcome it (as opposed to last year, when I would sometimes be mentally paralyzed for hours at a time).

I am not sure exactly when this problem is, but I suspect it is demyelination of the nerves. I think it comes from lack of 5-ar neurosteroids (DHT, allopregnanolone, etc) and has progressed through the years because I never truly addressed the problem. Hopefully the HCG has helped to increase the 5-ar (I believe it has) but I may need to run another 6 month cycle of it after taking a couple of months off. I would also like to get back on androsterone/progesterone to see if that helps.

Perhaps the fellas at hackstasis are right and my neurological problems are worsened from actively suppressing estrogen for several years with Peat dieting and supps. I feel better following a Peaty diet, however.

Your thoughts are welcome, and thanks again to @JoeKool for guiding me through the hcg cycle- I do believe I benefitted from it although it hasn't been a complete cure.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Tamoxifen is god damn dreadful as well. I took it for 2 weeks, 5 weeks later I still have lingering nerve pain in my legs which worsens from random other things which didn't cause this before.

My mood has also been really shitty this entire time and only now am I starting to feel a bit better. I have no idea how bodybuilders take this stuff several times per year, I think I'd rather off myself. Wish that all these PCT drugs weren't so toxic. Maybe Exemestane is a good choice.

Exemestane gives you a very good androgenic effect at first and then your crashed e2 will make you regret life.

ruprmurdoch

- HGH

Goodbye for now.
Do not be egoist mate, You have others to live for. You have family, you have started gathering knowledge which not everyone have. Stop believing in genetic paradigm, there is epigenetic, like sperm is creating every 3 months, it is not created once and it is over. Like TSH is changed every 3 months etc. So you see you can change your flaws.

wildworld1992

"The role of FSH in the maintenance of spermatogenesis in man is poorly understood. To determine whether normal serum levels of FSH are necessary for the maintenance of quantitatively normal spermatogenesis, we first studied the effect on sperm production of selective FSH deficiency induced by chronic administration of hCG in normal men. Then, we determined the effect of FSH replacement in some of these men. After a 3-month control period, eight normal men (aged 30-39 yr) received 5000 IU hCG, im, twice weekly for 7 months. Then while continuing the same dosage of hCG, subjects simultaneously received 200 mg testosterone enanthate (T), im, weekly for an additional 6 months. hCG administration alone resulted in partial suppression of the mean sperm concentration from 88 +/- 24 (+/-SEM) million/ml during the control period to 22 +/- 7 million/ml during the last 4 months of hCG treatment (P less than 0.001 compared to control values). With the addition of T to hCG, sperm counts remained suppressed to the same degree. Except for one man who became azoospermic while receiving hCG plus T, sperm motilities and morphologies remained normal in all subjects throughout the entire study. During both the hCG alone and hCG plus T periods, serum FSH levels were undetectable (less than 25 ng/ml), and urinary FSH levels were comparable to those in prepubertal children and hypogonadotropic hypogonadal adults. We replaced FSH activity in four of the eight men in whom prolonged selective FSH deficiency and partial suppression of sperm production were induced by hCG administration. Immediately after the period of hCG plus T administration, T was stopped in four men who continued to receive hCG alone (5000 IU, im, twice weekly) for 3 months. Then, while continuing the same dosage of hCG, these men received 100 IU human FSH, sc, daily (n = 2) or 75 IU human menopausal gonadotropin, sc, daily (n = 2) for 5-8 months. During the second period of hCG administration alone, serum FSH levels were undetectable (less than 25 ng/ml), and sperm concentrations were suppressed (34 +/- 13 million/ml) compared to the control values for these four men (125 +/- 39 million/ml; P less than 0.001). With the addition of FSH to hCG, FSH levels increased (213 +/- 72 ng/ml) and sperm concentrations rose significantly, reaching a mean of 103 +/- 30 million/ml (P less than 0.03 compared to hCG alone) "

:eek::eek::eek:Now I start to worry about HCG therapy. Anyone can talk more about HCG and fertility?