Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Mister

My doctor recommended I also go on hCG when I first got on TRT but I opted out not realizing the gravity of suppressing LH/FSH (HPTA) at that time. I'm honestly, afraid to drop TRT and lose the progress I have made thus far. I've had severe fatigue prior to TRT and could barely do much, TRT eliminated all that -- among other things.

This may sound counterintuitive but have you heard of running a PCT while still on "therapeutic" levels of T? I'd be interested in taking your advice on a PCT.
No, clomid or nolvadex won't do anything since you will still be taking test. Only HCG can help, as it will keep your balls healty, that's the theory atleast.

But I understand not wanting to quit TRT if you experience these benefits.

Ronald1919

Guys, my breast sensitivity go worse this weekend (after only two 200u doses). Will lower this week. I have some clomid and nolvadex on hand. It was suggested to me to take 25mg clomid few times a week. Anyone has any experience with this? Would you recommend adding that or should I just stick to lowered dose HCG and see what happens?

gabe

Guys, my breast sensitivity go worse this weekend (after only two 200u doses). Will lower this week. I have some clomid and nolvadex on hand. It was suggested to me to take 25mg clomid few times a week. Anyone has any experience with this? Would you recommend adding that or should I just stick to lowered dose HCG and see what happens?
I wouldn't use an AI unless it was my last resort. If you read up on the latest literature out there, you'll note that nearly any doctor worth his/her salt won't recommend an AI unless absolutely necessary. That's not to say you couldn't benefit from it though. Are you being treated by a doctor? I'd run some labs first before experimenting with suppressing your estrogen levels. Especially as a PFS sufferer, I made the mistake of going on TRT sans hCG and I'm now regretting it.

Blue Water

I would guess their is a good chance it is from the cordyceps given it’s profile, I’ve seen others do really well on it. I think it’s worth paying a bit more for the high quality stuff from What I have read. It seems the way in which it is cultivated varies massively and some suppliers can lie about this. Maybe from a traditional medicine shop might be better than online powdered forms. How long you been taking it? If it’s working for you then it could just be a slow progress recovery with it like with HCG.
Few weeks. I stopped it lately though, kind of cycling it on and off every couple weeks. Yea that is the plan. I might try to de-sensitize receptors by boosting DHT and free T as well (if goal is to down-regulate the AR's in the brain); so to do that, I might try adding in some nettle root or pine pollen or tribulus to kind of simulate herbal proviron, and take some glycine or caffeine to fix GABA issues that FIN might have caused.

Jayvee

@Jayvee what form of magnsium do you take if I may ask?

I take Magnesium Taurate throughout the day. Glycinate is good too and sometimes I take that instead or just in the evening As I try and ‘wind down’. I’ve not worked out which is giving me the best effects yet so I just randomly alternate the two. I have tried Threonate before and got a really nice mental boost but that subsided within a few days and didn’t feel like it was doing much (it probably was though).

MichaelZurich

Few weeks. I stopped it lately though, kind of cycling it on and off every couple weeks. Yea that is the plan. I might try to de-sensitize receptors by boosting DHT and free T as well (if goal is to down-regulate the AR's in the brain); so to do that, I might try adding in some nettle root or pine pollen or tribulus to kind of simulate herbal proviron, and take some glycine or caffeine to fix GABA issues that FIN might have caused.
Hey Don and @Jayvee also checkout „Bacopa Monieri“. I am taking it every morning next to Glycine (and hCG eod). I took Bacopa before hCG already and definitively felt an improvement. Supposedly should increase GABA receptor density.

Jayvee

Hey Don and @Jayvee also checkout „Bacopa Monieri“. I am taking it every morning next to Glycine (and hCG eod). I took Bacopa before hCG already and definitively felt an improvement. Supposedly should increase GABA receptor density.

Thanks man! I’ll look into that. Sounds like a useful supp.

Jayvee

Seems to be an antagonist to 5-HT2A too ? What time of day do you take this? Does it seem to have sedative effects?

What is R-Andro or AndroHard or whatever it is that some members here have taken claiming to aid their recovery?

Is this the same as Androsterone? If so, why are the doses 100 mg?

This supplement states that it contains "Di Hydro Epiandrosterone" (DHEA) then goes on to claim that this is a "metabolite of testosterone that can also be found naturally occurring in pine pollen and converts to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)."

The name suggests it is DHEA but the description of the substance points to it being Androsterone.

DHEA is a precursor to Testosterone, not a metabolite and doesn't convert to DHT (directly, as far as I know). Also has a very high tendency for being estrogenic.
Androsterone on the other hand can convert to DHT so I could see that being helpful. It seems like the manufacturers do not even know what they are selling here.

jinstewart

Week 10 for me now. 200iu M/W/F and 2000iu vit D3 Sunday, and randomly 1000iu twice weekly in the week.

Feel mentally pretty ok. All things considered. Down on motivation though. I will see out the six months. No really tangible sexual improvements though.

@JoeKool if you feel the need and get anything like the time, what did the process and timeline of recovery "feel" like? What came back roughly and at what points? Just to be clear not asking for a perfectly diarised timeline with dates and verifiable facts and figures to make some sort of court-case to hold you to months in the future, just very interested in the sort of human narrative of it as it went along.

Only if you get time mate and thanks much for sticking around. :)

Tyr1

Week 10 for me now. 200iu M/W/F and 2000iu vit D3 Sunday, and randomly 1000iu twice weekly in the week.

Feel mentally pretty ok. All things considered. Down on motivation though. I will see out the six months. No really tangible sexual improvements though.

@JoeKool if you feel the need and get anything like the time, what did the process and timeline of recovery "feel" like? What came back roughly and at what points? Just to be clear not asking for a perfectly diarised timeline with dates and verifiable facts and figures to make some sort of court-case to hold you to months in the future, just very interested in the sort of human narrative of it as it went along.

Only if you get time mate and thanks much for sticking around. :)
I'm in an identical situation as you. Although I'm 9 weeks from starting HCG, had a few weeks of Clomid and Nolva between and a short period off everything.

Back on JoeKools protocol now and maintained benefits I've experienced so far. I just need sexual improvement now to also become an extremely happy person.

Edit: before posting this I thought I was much further along into the protocol. After checking the dates of when I started I'm feeling really optimistic now

... if you take into account the two weeks off I'm only 7 weeks into the protocol.

Last edited:

MichaelZurich

Seems to be an antagonist to 5-HT2A too ? What time of day do you take this? Does it seem to have sedative effects?

Do 5-HT2A antagonists have other benefits next to lower bloodpreasure?
I take it in the morning, no sedative effects for me.

Jayvee

Do 5-HT2A antagonists have other benefits next to lower bloodpreasure?
I take it in the morning, no sedative effects for me.

I ‘think’ it has potential to lower available serotonin and could perhaps help aid Dopamine... I had read a lot about this before and my PFS brain can’t recall any of the relevant information.

Blue Water

Yes that is another one for GABA that can be helpful. Thanks for mentioning.

Cooper

• LH= 3.62 IU/L 1.7- 8.6 (It was 4.2 before Tamoxifen)
  • FSH= 1.82 IU/L 1.5- 12.4
  • Total Testosterone= 6,38 ng/ml (638 ngdl) 2,49- 8,36 (Highest number in my life i guess. It was 490 Before Tamox. 550 at 19 and 460 at 17.)
  • Estradiol 66.28 pg/ml 11.3- 43.2 Doubled!
  • Prolactin 21.34 ng/ml 4.04- 15.2
  • Cortisol (morning)= 26 ug/dL 6,02- 18,4
  • Free PSA= 0,438 ng/ml 0.26- 4.14
  • TSH 2,83 uIU/ml 0.27- 4.2
IGFBP-3= 4,5 3,4 - 7,8
Progesterone= 0,52 ng/mL
DHEA= 511 ugdL 85- 690
Free T= 20,004 (Unchanged.)
SHBG= 30,3 10- 57 (increased from 23)
IGF- 1= 159 (Has any healthy person tested their IGF-1’s before? Isn’t this is low for a 22 year old? My original level was 212 though.)

So my 8 week Tamoxifen trial didn't turn out well. Zero benefits. Very strangely it increased my TT and E2 but not LH!!! What's going on with me? Should i take Clomid before HCG? HCG gonna decrease my LH anyways, right? Should i use an AI with HCG cuz my E2 is 66 now? Hopefully that will decrease.

I am thinking to start HCG this week, JoeKool's dosages. I odered bac water and 26g 1cc insuline needles. What i don't understand still is that, how am i going to dose 250iu each time? And can i mix the bac water and HCG powder and store it that way? How much should i mix and how can i dose 250iu thanks?!

Charger

• Total Testosterone= 6,38 ng/ml (638 ngdl) 2,49- 8,36 (Highest number in my life i guess. It was 490 Before Tamox. 550 at 19 and 460 at 17.)
IGFBP-3= 4,5 3,4 - 7,8
Progesterone= 0,52 ng/mL
DHEA= 511 ugdL 85- 690
IGF- 1= 159 (Has any healthy person tested their IGF-1’s before? Isn’t this is low for a 22 year old? My original level was 212 though.)

So my 8 week Tamoxifen trial didn't turn out well. Zero benefits. Very strangely it increased my TT and E2 but not LH!!! Whats going on with me? Should i take Clomid before HCG?

I am thinking to start HCG this week, JoeKool's dosages. I odered bac water and 26g 1cc insuline needles. What i don't understand still is that, how am i going to dose 250iu each time? And can i mix the bac water and HCG powder and store it that way? How much should i mix and how can i dose 250iu thanks?!
I believe tamoxifen lowers IGF-1, so that shouldn't be a surprise.

What symptoms do you have?

IGFBP-3= 4,5 3,4 - 7,8
Progesterone= 0,52 ng/mL
DHEA= 511 ugdL 85- 690

So my 8 week Tamoxifen trial didn't turn out well. Zero benefits. Very strangely it increased my TT and E2 but not LH!!! What's going on with me? Should i take Clomid before HCG? HCG gonna decrease my LH anyways, right? Should i use an AI with HCG cuz my E2 is 66 now? Hopefully that will decrease.

5000 IU (one standard HCG ampoule) dissolved into 5 mL of water. Drawing out 0.25 ml will give you 250 IU. It's very easy if you get those 0.3 mL insulin syringes, then it's almost a full syringe and you can't miss by much.

Cooper

5000 IU (one standard HCG ampoule) dissolved into 5 mL of water. Drawing out 0.25 ml will give you 250 IU. It's very easy if you get those 0.3 mL insulin syringes, then it's almost a full syringe and you can't miss by much.
Thanks! My HCG's are in a 1500iu bottles actually. 1500iu powder. So i need at least 5CC syringes and insluine needles to do this right? How can i do the math of 1500iu mix? Thanks. Also, can i store it healthly after mixing it with bac water the whole 1500iu right?

Well the only thing you need to change is the amount of liquid in that case.

Take 3 of your HCG vials, each with 1500 IU of powder in them. You can reconstitute each of them with 1 mL of water. Draw up the contents of each HCG vial and transfer them to a 10 mL mixing vial, and add an additional 1.5 mL water which will give you 4500 IU per 4.5 mL of water (1000 IU per 1 mL), same as Joe's.

You draw 0.25 mL each time you give yourself a shot.