Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

CureOrCause

Hey SladeRunner

Oh man, such a long story as to where I've been but....

The reason I say to stay away from mixing and adding and experimenting with additional hormones was my personal experience. 1) Every time I added something, it altered my progress and once I managed to NOT take anything more, the improvements were stronger and weekly.

2) hcg has so many downstream effects that you don't want to interfere but rather let the body do the work. Just provide the building blocks.

Another good study was:

Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Maintains Intratesticular Testosterone in Normal Men with Testosterone-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression

Look at the numbers of 250iu and how they looked the most normal and I wanted to go long term.

There are some downstream benefits of thyroid receptors and TSH from HCG, but I can't speak to it so I won't recommend my opinion.

Post HCG, there was a brief period of lethargy but it may have been mental. Or stress... don't panic if you use this protocol... there is a moment of 'withdrawal' but as that video shows, the patients kept improving after treatment.

You'll need these supplies to run this:

30CC of bacteriostatic water
4 to 5 HCG packs (They usually come with 1cc of water but I didn't use it)
100 insulin needles.
a 10CC sterile but open vial (has a removable rubber top)

You'll draw 1CC of water and reconstitute your HCG in the vial it comes in, then put it in the fridge to completely dissipate... then draw that 1CC HCG liquid and place into the 10CC vial that's empty. Add 4 more CC of water and put back in the fridge to completely dissipate again. You won't see any differences in the liquid but 4 to 8 hours should be enough. Reconstitued HCG lasts 60 days in this form but you'll be drawing 1/4 CC Monday,Wednesday & Friday only. Swab the side delt with an alcohol swab and pin straight in. Push the plunger down and wait a few seconds and remove... you won't feel anything and likely see no blood... if you do, it's ok...

Keep me posted!

Hey, Joe! Terrific news, I am glad you have recovered! I would love to step in n ask you a couple of questions, I think they are key to getting a Dr to work with us:

1. How did you come up with this protocol, i.e., dose, frequency and duration? Was it a doctor you can refer us to? The study you mention to couples hcg to TE and was only for some weeks, if I get it right (and of course doesn't treat our condition).

2. If I make no mistake, you say baseline hormonal profile doesn't matter for our condition, nor should we have a set goal to declare remission. But during the protocol, what would be the criteria to indicate a necessity of change in dosage and or frequency or duration, i.e., when do we know we are in the right path and when do we know it is enough?

Looking very much forward to hearing from you soon, and thank you so much for your inspiration! All the best!

Last edited:
OP
J

JoeKool

@Unknownuser blood tests of testosterone and DHT only show a snippet in time but lacks your body’s receptivity to those hormones but also, HCG does so much more. In fact, that’s the primary issue with pfs is the lacking neurosteroids so the improvements in pregnelone and other downstream hormones are what we’re aiming for. HCG benefits test levels, 5AR (a test we currently lack but 3aDiol could be a comparable test), thyroid, as well as dht and androgen receptors (yet another portion I believe is damaged during pfs but no test exists to prove it, but if your blood levels show high dht but you feel like crap, then your receptors are clearly a factor)

@Mister oh you’re 100% right. Even on a previous forum where we all tried to support each other, when I posted this, it was ridiculed and I was kicked out. Some users were supportive of course but ppl wanted credit and were upset this protocol interfered with other plans somehow. I don’t really know. There will always be trolls, one popped up here, but to actively try to snuff these recoveries out is unethical. Not to mention lack of experience with this stuff, as ppl read something on reddit and that becomes the gold standard of data. I’m not saying I’m the god of this stuff, but at least I’m sharing what made a remarkable impact on my life.

The number of users I keep in touch with doing this is still under 10 but each have had improvements of some aspects but none are near 6 months so I know it gets better. I wanted ppl to get a doctor to work with them because I don’t want ppl going it alone unless they’re comfortable.

madis l

@Mister If you want to recover or at least improve your condition stay away from that place , it's one of the most toxic places i've ever seen on the internet , many people have commited suicides after they joined that forum

Last edited:

madis l

Hi joe , do you think that vitamins are a necessity for this protocol ?

Last edited:
OP
J

JoeKool

@CureOrCause the studies were hcg only, they tested for testosterone but none were injecting exogenous test (if I recall correctly). The plan was a ton of research having suffered for 4 years and trying everything , that video was brought to my attention & a group of performance enhancing drug users were promoting long term hcg for overall health. Since I knew it boosted 5AR, I just always thought dosages needed to be high. So it finally clicked when I viewed that video.

#2 is one of the hardest questionS I’ve ever gotten regarding this. I think I’ll need time to give a good reply Because blood levels only show a snippet in time, though estrogen should be monitored in many.

@madis l vitamin D3 is the cholesterol building block of the initial hormones but if you’re getting it from sun or diet, it’s not needed I suppose. Also, May keep estrogen slightly at bay, which isn’t an issue for most at 250iu but good to have in the back pocket

madis l

Thanks for your reply joe , do you think it's dangerous to exceed the 6 months deadline ? can someone do 8 or 9 months straight if his improvements come late into the protocol ?

OP
J

JoeKool

Part of what I wanted to explain, but more detailed, is: everyone is different and 6 months seems to be sweet spot for hormonal changes. However, I’m not against a 2nd round but I would wholeheartedly say:

6 month hcg cycle
Off for 6 months to find new baseline or judge recovery

if necessary, some ppl may need a 2nd kick. I truly don’t know. I believe 6 months is safe and my changes stopped so I felt it was time to see what held, for my recovery. So my opinion is 6 months max and 6 months off but a 2nd round rather than stretch it to 9 months, if you truly needed it. I could be wrong though but I don’t have any reservations about waiting 6 months and doing it again. I never did 9 months of hcg.

madis l

Thanks for the clarification , indeed it sounds safer that way , 6 months on 6 months off until you recover , some people may even need a 3rd or a 4th round , we're all different

Mister

@Mister If you want to recover or at least improve your condition stay away from that place , it's one of the most toxic places i've ever seen on the internet , many people have commited suicides after they joined that forum
It really is. Lol just now I wanted to post something, that there are many recovery stories on swolesource.... They blocked the fcking word swolesource. What an absolute sh*thole, it's sad too because most people who have pfs and google will come out on propeciahelp.

GenericName86

I remember when i first came off finasteride due to sides way back in like 2009, I was on hairlosstalk forum at the time and i remember the user Mew was always going on about the propecia help forums and where people with sides can go for help, the forum wasn't too bad then, still had an air of hopelessness about it but given the condition, completely understandable, but I really dislike the place now, people that go on there to post success stories or things that have helped get shot down by people and accused of not having "as bad" side effects as everyone else there. Like I get you're frustrated with the never ending struggle to get past this horrible situation but be happy someone has managed to crawl out of the PFS pit and got their life back on track. Just because they recovered doesn't mean they never had pfs or even if not pure "pfs" still horrible side effects.

madis l

It really is. Lol just now I wanted to post something, that there are many recovery stories on swolesource.... They blocked the fcking word swolesource. What an absolute sh*thole, it's sad too because most people who have pfs and google will come out on propeciahelp.
You're not even allowed to believe in a recovery according to it's moderators and anyone who's recovered is labelled as a "mild case" , or not having "pfs" , such a negative place

madis l

I remember when i first came off finasteride due to sides way back in like 2009, I was on hairlosstalk forum at the time and i remember the user Mew was always going on about the propecia help forums and where people with sides can go for help, the forum wasn't too bad then, still had an air of hopelessness about it but given the condition, completely understandable, but I really dislike the place now, people that go on there to post success stories or things that have helped get shot down by people and accused of not having "as bad" side effects as everyone else there. Like I get you're frustrated with the never ending struggle to get past this horrible situation but be happy someone has managed to crawl out of the PFS pit and got their life back on track. Just because they recovered doesn't mean they never had pfs or even if not pure "pfs" still horrible side effects.
You've resumed everything , you check the threads there and all you'll find is " our life is over " , "we're screwed" , "people who claim to have recovered are scams " , i know some good and positives people are still active there but they're in the minority

Mister

You're not even allowed to believe in a recovery according to it's moderators and anyone who's recovered is labelled as a "mild case" , or not having "pfs" , such a negative place
Absolutely.

Another thing that's very clear is how mods are guilt tripping the users on the forum to donate money to the foundation. A "foundation" that is very untransparent btw.

Just look at one of the latest threads from the mods: A letter to you, forum One mod wrote this:"Sorry, everybody needs to contribute much more than they have before." Aka give us money and "just trust us bro"

And yeah, it's ridiculous. So many recovery stories, but we can't trust those people and they're branded "charlatans" by some of the fools there, even though they're not selling anything, etc. Disgusting what's going on there.

Last edited:

madis l

Absolutely.

Another thing that's very clear is how mods are guilt tripping the users on the forum to donate money to the foundation. A "foundation" that is very untransparent btw.

Just look at one of the latest threads from the mods: A letter to you, forum One mod wrote this:"Sorry, everybody needs to contribute much more than they have before." Aka give us money and "just trust us bro"

And yeah, it's ridiculous. So many recovery stories, but we can't trust those people and they're branded "charlatans" by some of the fools there, even though they're not selling anything, etc. Disgusting what's going on there.
I've checked that , there's no issues with giving money to the foundation but the plan must be clear , and thoses things will take a lot time to get started , tens of serious studies need to be conducted in order to find the mechanism that is behind pfs , how it affect people differently and specefic treatments , don't expect a "cure" to be found from a single study , in the meantime people need to seek alternative treatments like joe and many other sufferers did and it improved their sympthoms drastically , many of them have completely recovered , you can't just sit there doing nothing and wait for a "cure" that might happen in 10 , 15 or 20 years

Last edited:

thorus2000

Hi guys,

would be nice if someone from Europe could contact me to provide a reliable sourec of HCG.
Thanks.

Unknownuser

Some days I have this horrible numbness in my brain. Together with a moving slight headache. I cant feel any feelings for weeks now again. It makes me crazy and want to freak out. Completely unable to be with others and listen to them. I cant follow them talking. Always want to be alone and just do nothing. Stare at a wall and do nothing. It was almost gone after taking bpc 157. But now it's ****88 up again.

I wonder if that is a pfs thing? Neurosteroids messed up? Or is it a histamine issue?

I was feeling good with dhea and pregnenolone. I think my body or adrenals needs them. But I guess it's not ok to mix it with hcg? I will take 4th injection tonight.

Last edited:

jinstewart

(Hi Joe sorry I haven't got back to your PM yet. Believe it or not I catch myself being happy for you at random moments in the day. Lol. I'll reply I promise.)

Just chiming in again to say if any PFS sufferers think they could, would they be ok signing up for the survey on phelp? I'm not sure if it's appropriate or permitted to link here but accept my apologies if it's not allowed. That follows: Post-Drug Syndrome Surveys

I know opinions on that site are, well, "mixed" and perhaps some/all not unjustified either... but, if it can stand alone as just a good deed you could do for the foundation itself, started by a man who lost his son to PFS and you have time to do said good deed that way then you will be doing something kind. And helping the (admittedly very lengthy and perhaps unlikely) route through mainstream science.

Again if inappropriate, either in terms of rules or in terms of individual reasons for lack of love of the site I apologise sincerely. But if you can do it you'll help a common cause in some respect at least. I'm definitely no evangelist of the site personally, but definitely not a foe either.

Now, back to being happy for Joe! :)

(Hi Joe sorry I haven't got back to your PM yet. Believe it or not I catch myself being happy for you at random moments in the day. Lol. I'll reply I promise.)

Just chiming in again to say if any PFS sufferers think they could, would they be ok signing up for the survey on phelp? I'm not sure if it's appropriate or permitted to link here but accept my apologies if it's not allowed. That follows: Post-Drug Syndrome Surveys

I know opinions on that site are, well, "mixed" and perhaps some/all not unjustified either... but, if it can stand alone as just a good deed you could do for the foundation itself, started by a man who lost his son to PFS and you have time to do said good deed that way then you will be doing something kind. And helping the (admittedly very lengthy and perhaps unlikely) route through mainstream science.

Again if inappropriate, either in terms of rules or in terms of individual reasons for lack of love of the site I apologise sincerely. But if you can do it you'll help a common cause in some respect at least. I'm definitely no evangelist of the site personally, but definitely not a foe either.

Now, back to being happy for Joe! :)

I donated money last year and filled out the survey, but stopped being a regular visitor at all. The learned helplessness, prevalence of doom threads as well as attacking anyone who shows even slight chances of recovery or hope while at the same time expecting a cure from the very same people who poisoned them is what makes that place messed up.

I do better mentally staying away from that type of toxic people, certainly.

jinstewart

I donated money last year and filled out the survey, but stopped being a regular visitor at all. The learned helplessness, prevalence of doom threads as well as attacking anyone who shows even slight chances of recovery or hope while at the same time expecting a cure from the very same people who poisoned them is what makes that place messed up.

I do better mentally staying away from that type of toxic people, certainly.

Yep, definitely couldn't fault you for all that or disagree. Also good on you for doing the survey despite all that.

@JoeKool

Still waiting on my stuff. Meanwhile a dilemma popped into my head.

When I initially crashed most of my hormones and receptors were low. I've managed to move past this and improve everything except 5-AR, which means my T, estrogen and progesterone have shot way up and I do feel better as a result of this. Unfortunately now I am severely estrogen dominant for the past year, bloated, moody, sensitive nipples, all that goes together. For this I am taking androsterone at 4-5 drops per day just to control this.

My hope for taking HCG is that it will fix my 5-AR and my hormones will finally be in balance again, yet people here say that HCG can be estrogenic (which would be a disaster for me given how estrogenic I already am), yet we're also not supposed to use any ancillary supplements or hormones to control this if it does happen.

Am I supposed to just ride it out for some weeks if I get even more high estrogen symptoms initially and hope that at some point the 5-AR catches up and things will fall into balance?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals