Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

madis l

Hi joekool thanks for the post , just a question if you permit , could you tell us the brand of HCG you used in this protocol ? i'm looking to start the protocol and i'd be interested in the brand that you employed , thanks

Kiwiii

Has somebody a good source in europe ? I"m in my third year of PFS with mostly mental sides on AD and still don't getting better !

newyorker

Hello JoeKools,
Thank you thank you thank you for posting about hCG.

I have a question on the needles. You listed an insulin needle. Is that what you used? Can you please share the length of that needle? Because if it’s not a typical short insulin needle, and is a long needle, hCG is injected into the muscles, may be absorbed faster. I’m just now learning about needles and injections (I have a fear of them, but much more scared of continuing to live with PFS) and want to understand if the hCG was delivered “subcutaneous” or “intermuscle” because I want to follow exactly what you did.

Thank you.

jinstewart

@JoeKool !

It's Jin from HS and elsewhere. Man this was EPIC news. Missing you at HS but ffs, super glad you're mended mate. :)

I'm on the Proviron run myself but if that doesn't work I'm thinking of either this or high-dose masteron cycle from November time. Undecided yet but I'm so so happy you got yourself better. :)

How are you at the moment? Still 100%?

OP
J

JoeKool

@newyorker 1/2” insulin needle in the quad or delt... intramuscular is best.

@jinstewart so glad you’re here! That HS went nuts when I posted this. I truly don’t understand why people act the way they do. I’ve always wanted to be healed and share it from the rooftops. Anyone that knows me knows I just want to ensure no one harms themself over this painful syndrome. As you can see, even here, there’s jealousy and spite, tho that’s just one troll. Smh. But I’m here to show anyone that wants to try. But you should still describe your proviron results.

As far as that discord server, it was dedicated to PEDs. I got super lucky that I stumbled upon and was in the mix of users who shared the video and studies before they left the server. Those Original users have since left the discord server and all that’s left are very few people who know anything about PEDs and one troll who goes by OlivesBF, Whatever that means... it’s not a pfs discord server and most that’s left think pfs is fake so I don’t think anyone will benefit going there and diving deeper into the hole that is this syndrome.

I posted what worked for me and will always try to help. Others have had success already. I’m not linking to anything to make money or conflicts. I’m just trying to help. This is the internet and there will always be trolls.

Last edited:
OP what do you think about clomid? It raises both LH and FSH so could it be used instead of HCG for this protocol?

OP
J

JoeKool

@outtherebrother clomid has some side effects that can be rough, so it’s not a 6 month daily dosage possibility. Plus we don’t know the Lh output to mg, meaning do we do 100mg daily? 125mg daily? Not recommended by me

If you wanted to pepper in 2 week periods of clomid during an hcg cycle, for the fsh benefits should you want to make a baby, then that’s doable.

I can’t recommend such a long term of clomid, even I’ve had heart palpitations on it which is resolved by potassium but I’m decently healthy and can’t say 10 other ppl wouldn’t have worse.

Keep in mind, enclomid is better if you can find it and still want to pepper it into the cycle. Less side effects, if any. Clomid effects heart and eyes for some. Be wary but I know what it means to be desperate to try anything.

Tarmander

I respond to alcohol more like a normal person again.

Amazing how often this is a sign of health. Another things the Russians got right.

This is a really interesting thread. I took Accutane as a teenager more than 15 years ago. I have had some PFS like symptoms but not sure whether it's enough to risk HcG injections. Going low Vitamin A has helped quite a bit.

If there were some blood tests to take to see if this was appropriate for you or not, what blood tests would they be?

@sladerunner69 how you doing man?

sladerunner69

Amazing how often this is a sign of health. Another things the Russians got right.

This is a really interesting thread. I took Accutane as a teenager more than 15 years ago. I have had some PFS like symptoms but not sure whether it's enough to risk HcG injections. Going low Vitamin A has helped quite a bit.

If there were some blood tests to take to see if this was appropriate for you or not, what blood tests would they be?

@sladerunner69 how you doing man?

I'm hanging in there. I just finished a cycle of androsterone and super 4-andro. I also am on HCG shots as outlined by Joe Koolaid above and have noticed some positive changes, notably energy, emotions, and a bit more zest for life. I don't think it has increased my estrogen much at all. Coming off the androsterone I feel less confident and energetic but overall significantly more stable than I did a year ago.

My main issue is that I still have bad brain fog, like a deep numbness that runs from my forehead down the middle of my body to my genitals. Clearly CNS dysfunction from the lack in 5-ar reduced neurosteroids. I think it has been improving though, I am no longer barely hanging on as I once was, and can accomplish a fair amount of work during the day and have seemingly normal social interactions.

Anyways, thanks for checking in on me that is very thoughtful of you, overall I am feeling better.

Unknownuser

2 weeks ago I was mentally a mess. Now I am 10 days gluten free and feel much much better mentally. Its worth trying out a week. I also thought nah all this gluten free stuff is BS. Still think that. But it works.

madis l

Hi joekool , Do you think it can be injected into the calf ? that's where i have the most leanest muscles

OP
J

JoeKool

@madis l i don’t think so. I’ve never done calf but I would push for quad and then delt. Those are safest

madis l

Thanks for your response joekool , just another question if you permit , do you think that taking herbs (like tribulus ) as a sort of "preparation" prior to starting hcg will make the protocol work better ? i've heard that tribulus increases AR sensitivity and thought it may help if you do it before starting the hcg treatment

Last edited:
OP
J

JoeKool

No, in fact, just the opposite. I believe in avoiding anything foreign including herbs that can have hormonal effects, before and during the hcg cycle. Afterwards, you can utilize them if you believe they benefit you and even I respond much more like i used to, when using trib, arginine or xand.

Since we want to the body to reset without the need of having to take something alongside forever, we want as close to natural stasis as we can be prior and during the cycle.

There was a frenzy over on PH where a user reported cured from cycling a specific trib and it garnered like 700 replies. However, his first post that everyone seemed to miss , he said also did a shot of something (I won’t name here as I don’t think it’s safe) which is a pituitary stimulator in a similar vain as HCG. (The end result is LH release but that’s another discussion) So it wasn’t the trib that helped him, it was the effects of that shot that began to bring him back after a few weeks.

@sladerunner69 super happy to hear your progress. I promise it’s about to get real good around week 6. I’m happy for you

madis l

Thanks for your advices joe you're really a great person , if you don't mind can you share your hormones results ( T ,E2 , DHT ect ... ) before and during the HCG treatment ? it would be helpful to a lot of us who are looking to start the protocol , thank you again joe

Can't believe I'm struggling this much just to source something as basic as bacteriostatic water. Why is this even a prescription item? Being in Europe doesn't help, admittedly. You get to pick between dealing with shady UG steroid vendors or paying 70 dollars to ship something from Amazon.

Unknownuser

Can't believe I'm struggling this much just to source something as basic as bacteriostatic water. Why is this even a prescription item? Being in Europe doesn't help, admittedly. You get to pick between dealing with shady UG steroid vendors or paying 70 dollars to ship something from Amazon.

You can order bacteriostatic water cheap from UK peptides.

Edit: Joe my Testosterone and DHT were high on my last test. You think this hcg will only work with low Testosterone persons?

Last edited:

Mister

@JoeKool What do you think about the propeciahelp forums?

I hate that place, it seems they want cover up certain recoveries and it's a very negative atmosphere there. They also think waiting for x new study will bring the cure.