Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Fairplay

Go back to Hackstasis, no need for personal attacks and drama here. JoeKool only wants to help.

Personal attacks? People asked for the updates.

And I asked him to come off vitamin D, since according to the Helen's PFS theory , AR is blocking VDR in PFS. So it is important to see if he is recovered or not.

And you all need to ask this guy to come off vit D and see if he is even recovered

in any case, you are right, I wont post here anymore, I will create my own thread with Helen's theory of PFS and call it a day.

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Oh yes, Koolaid drinker. we do pay attention.

This is the quote from Slader, August 15

"I'm hanging in there. I just finished a cycle of androsterone and super 4-andro. I also am on HCG shots as outlined by Joe Koolaid above and have noticed some positive changes, notably energy, emotions, and a bit more zest for life. I don't think it has increased my estrogen much at all. Coming off the androsterone I feel less confident and energetic but overall significantly more stable than I did a year ago.

My main issue is that I still have bad brain fog, like a deep numbness that runs from my forehead down the middle of my body to my genitals. Clearly CNS dysfunction from the lack in 5-ar reduced neurosteroids. I think it has been improving though, I am no longer barely hanging on as I once was, and can accomplish a fair amount of work during the day and have seemingly normal social interactions."

Slader , August 31

Yes, I think I am slowly but surely improving. It has been 6 weeks for me now and I certainly feel things have moved in a positive direction. I have noticeably more emotions and more energy. I can concentrate a bit easier and what is perhaps most noticeable is that my orgasms feel much more normal again, especially after a day or two of abstinence they can feel very satisfying.

However, I still have bad brainfog and significant numbness in my mind and body. I do feel this is improving slowly and have high hopes for positive changes in the coming months as I continue my 250iu M/W/F regimine. I am not taking much else aside from glycine, taurine, and vitamins.

Oh and my reaction to alcohol has become more normal. I splurged and had severak beers on friday (I try to almost never drink, but since I was in a pretty good mood I decided to go for it), and I didn't suffer with a nasty hangover and weakness like I had become used to. My hangovers used to be just unbearable even after only a few drinks. I am very pleased that this has improved!

Hmmm , seems like nothing is changing. "Koolaid" is right. Typical Joekool, denial denial denial.

Slader had already libido and erections ,but was suffering from brain fog. and this numbness of the brain .

It has been 10 weeks. Still the same numbness of the brain. Also notice that he took r andro before all of this( which is similar to proviron) but is a gaba agonist also.

So I assume he has GABA /estrogen imbalance. @sladerunner69

I didn't go into thorough detail yesterday because I have been busy with some more pressing matters. That's not to say I am doing the same as I was before HCG 9 weeks ago. I am certainly not, there is an objective, noticeable difference - an improvement. My brain is still numb yes, but it is not as debilitating. I can read and do work in relative comfort, and am able to concentrate on tasks for sustain periods of time. I still have a ways to go, to be sure, but I am most definitely improving. My erections are stronger and feel more normal, as do my emotions. Life just seems to be getting a little bit easier all the time.

I am not sure about your estrogen receptor vs. GABA theory. I'm not sure I follow it but I don't see the need for changing anything or implementing anything new. I am moving in the right direction at a constant pace, finally, and going to complete the 6 months as @JoeKool did. From there I will evaluate and do what I think's best.

@sladerunner69 Estrogen increases sympathetic nervous system via ERa. GABA opposes this.

What is your prolactin levels? did you measure? and what is your estrogen levels. You seem to have an imbalance of estro and gaba.

So then you are suggesting that I am GABA-dominant and my sympathetic nervous system is suppressed? Is that correct? Strange because I feel better when I am taking glycine (a gaba-agonist).

I haven't had my prolactin levels measured recently though they have been high in the past. I get plenty of calcium and b6 in my diet. My estrogen levels are on the lower end of the normal range. I don't see why a change in 5-ar would effect ERa levels, personally. That doesn't seem to make much sense.

But if you are saying low estrogen is part of the problem, than HCG should help. HCG increases all hormones, including estrogen.

Last edited:

Jerkboy

Some discussion is good guys. Let's not get too emotional with this stuff. There will always be people asking critical questions. Instead of making it like cult

Enzote2

Sorry guys but any of you had resolution of anhedonia and depression after 3rd month off fin or on hcg?

Mister

Unbelievable, the Hackstasis cult with this Helen person at the helm banned me there because I dared to say Fairlplay shouldn't bring drama here.

Let this be a warning to others, this Helen guy there acts as a "know it all" guru figure that wanted to take all the credit for Joekool's recovery.

Good to know hackstasis forum has no integrity and does not allow for any criticism.

Fairplay

@sladerunner69

Effects of Subchronic Finasteride Treatment and Withdrawal on Neuroactive Steroid Levels and Their Receptors in the Male Rat Brain - PubMed

you block 5AR, this upregulates androgen receptor and GABA while on FIN.

you quit FIN, you have upregulated AR, upregulated ERa , downregulated ERb, and downregulated GABA.

As you can see from this study.

The reason why this happens, is when you go off fin, DHT levels go up, this hits AR, AR suppresses your VDR signaling, vitamin D receptor.

Prolactin is the hormone which rises when you need calcium. It converts vitamin D into its active form.

so as AR is blocking your VDR, this upregulates ERa to pump noradrenaline, and raises prolactin to provide more vitamin D.

since VDR is blocked, you have not working sympathetic nervous system, since noradrenaline works on calcium. Thus GABA also downregulates to match low sympathetic tone.

so as AR upregulates, this blocks VDR, which then upregulates ERa the same amount as it downregulates GABA.

As you can see , this is the description of the study ABOVE.

So now you take DHT derivative( R andro) . this downregulates your AR in the brain. So now your VDR is not blocked by AR anymore.

So your calcium metabolism works. So your noradrenaline, your opiods, your nitric oxide works since calcium is needed for all those enzyme to work.

So now as your VDR is unblocked, if you increase hormones with HCG, it gives you emotions, erections and Energy. HCG is LH, it downregulates ERa ,so when you come off HCG you wont be suppressed.

But as estrogen rises on HCG, you need more GABA to match. Rememeber GABA downregulated previously to match NOT working VDR .

So you are taking HCG which is trying to downregulate ERa, HCG pumps your sympathetic nervous system since increasing your estro.

So this estro should upregulate your GABA receptor over time, unless HCG downregulates ERA faster than GABA manages to upregulate.

Fairplay

Unbelievable, the Hackstasis cult with this Helen person at the helm banned me there because I dared to say Fairlplay shouldn't bring drama here.

Let this be a warning to others, this Helen guy there acts as a "know it all" guru figure that wanted to take all the credit for Joekool's recovery.

Good to know hackstasis forum has no integrity and does not allow for any criticism.

Hilarious. You got banned from HS. I guess serves you right, what do you need there. Sit here and read Joekool's bro science.

All the credit for Joekool's recovery? Oh you mean the fact that Helen has been saying to pump LH to this Joekool for 3 years daily and the guy was doing TRT. So doing the opposite. Argued with Helen about this daily. Steered at least 20 people into this TRT Bs. And then 3 years later took Helen's advice and recovered and now pretends to know something? Oh ok.

Mister

Hilarious. You got banned from HS. I guess serves you right, what do you need there. Sit here and read Joekool's bro science.

All the credit for Joekool's recovery? Oh you mean the fact that Helen has been saying to pump LH to this Joekool for 3 years daily and the guy was doing TRT. So doing the opposite. Argued with Helen about this daily. Steered at least 20 people into this TRT Bs. And then 3 years later took Helen's advice and recovered and now pretends to know something? Oh ok.
Don't you get it? Go back to your cult and keep sucking the **** of your cult leader, this thread doesn't need your bull**** drama and false allegations. Joekool recovered by himself not because of the help from your holy guru. And do you think HCG or proviron is something completely new? The first thing the famous endos who treat PFS patients is putting them on HCG, clomid, etc. Lol if you think your cult leader found something new or came with a groundbreaking theory that endos didn't think of.

Also wasn't Hackstasis founded because you guys couldn't get along with people here? Go back to your shitty little forum worshipping Helen.

Fairplay

Don't you get it? Go back to your cult and keep sucking the **** of your cult leader, this thread doesn't need your bull**** drama and false allegations. Joekool recovered by himself not because of the help from your holy guru. And do you think HCG or proviron is something completely new? The first thing the famous endos who treat PFS patients is putting them on HCG, clomid, etc. Lol if you think your cult leader found something new or came with a groundbreaking theory that endos didn't think of.

Also wasn't Hackstasis founded because you guys couldn't get along with people here? Go back to your shitty little forum worshipping Helen.

Hilarious. Is that why no one recovered using those famous endos or their clomids and HCGs on propeciahelp in 20 years. Blow me, ignoramus.

The only person who did it right was Cdnuts. Pumped LH, was against TRT, and ran DHT cycles. He deserves the credit.

Last edited:

Mister

Hilarious. Is that why no one recovered using those famous endos or their clomids and HCGs on propeciahelp in 20 years. Blow me, ignoramus.

The only person who did it right was Cdnuts. Pumped LH, was against TRT, and ran DHT cycles. He deserves the credit.
Wow you really are an idiot, multiple doctors had success with clomid, HCG,... treating PFS patients:

Dr. Crisler talking about Post-Fin treatments, recoveries

Dr. Shippen on Finasteride recoveries - secondhand info

And I have nothing against CDnuts but HCG, clomid, proviron,... are no new protocols. This thread is about HCG and that isn't even included in CD's protocol. You are useless besides copy pasting Helen's gibberish. Now crawl back to Helen and continue sucking his c*ck.

Fairplay

Wow you really are an idiot, multiple doctors had success with clomid, HCG,... treating PFS patients:

Dr. Crisler talking about Post-Fin treatments, recoveries

Dr. Shippen on Finasteride recoveries - secondhand info

And I have nothing against CDnuts but HCG, clomid, proviron,... are no new protocols. This thread is about HCG and that isn't even included in CD's protocol. You are useless besides copy pasting Helen's gibberish. Now crawl back to Helen and continue sucking his c*ck.

It is not about HCG or clomid, or proviron, it is how you use them ,you clown. Obviously, it is nothing new, it is about the confidence that it works and why it works, and in what order and how. All these doctors have no clue. And as you can see in those threads that you posted most people who saw them did not recover and tons of people saw them from propeciahelp and none recovered.

Cdnuts protocol pumps LH, same as HCG which is LH basically. . Clomid downregulates ERa. Go on hackstasis and ask 5-alpha, he was on clomid for 2 years. Ask him did it help his PFS or not. Oh, wait , I forgot , you are banned.

the quote from Dr.Shippen

"Doctor Shippen told me that some of his patients who never recovered were unable to produce adequate amounts of DHT. He believes that Propecia switched off a gene or something like that, perhaps one that controls the conversion of testosterone to DHT."

Hilarious BS.

Tyr1

No, you are perfect to start HCG. You can even do 100iu daily if you want. If proviron took care of the AR. you will feel better on HCG from injection 1.

Proviron's half life is 13 hours , so it takes a while for it to leave the body. Especially in PFS since in PFS all the detox systems are not that great.

I guess you ran proviron as per PAL on propecia help. People dont get that Pal first ran hcg and clomids right before his proviron cycle, So he downregulated ERa a lot first. That is why proviron cycle worked for him without the PCT afterwards since Era density was not that high and he was able to recover naturally.

As an example TRT upregulates Era a lot. So when you come of you can recover naturally if your ERa density is not that much and if you have good aromatase.

but if you had bad aromatase or used AI while on TRT, it would be much harder to recover naturally.

Thanks.

Yeah Pals protocol inspired me, but I ran out on day 30 in august. Was and still am tempted to buy more proviron at some point.

I really badly crashed on New Years day 2019 (new years eve I had such good fun with friends for last night) and a few weeks after tried clomid / nolva restart cycle. Everything reversed and I felt amazing for a good week then the first pfs symptom that came back was hot flashes after eating and then all symptoms came back, so I stopped taking them in the second week.

Even though my situation currently is not good, I've seen large slow improvements since the initial crash and I assume I'd tolerate drugs like nolva / clomid better than previously.

To go back to the topic ... I'm excited to start the HCG protocol next week and will log any changes down for you all.

outcast1979

Could be tribulus elevate LH cause i had took 2 capsules one day and my mentality along with arousal was top,i wonder if it was a placebo or had somothing to do with LH.

OP
J

JoeKool

@Tyr1 please read the initial post from the OP, as you can't do hcg every day, as the leydig cells need the break. I'm rooting for you bro.

I recognize the manic writing and circular doublespeak. The acronym after acronym, a new one every reply. Then the projection on to others.

It's obvious to everyone reading. He's found his way in & he's clearly not... well.

GenericName86

I recognize the manic writing and circular doublespeak. The acronym after acronym, a new one every reply. Then the projection on to others.

It's obvious to everyone reading. He's found his way in & he's clearly not... well.

Yeah I guessed that after a few posts lol

Unknownuser

So 3-4 days ago I started to feel better and better. Started to feel libido and felt turned on by women. I started to have sexual thoughts. I was more energetic, confident etc. Of course I had these days before my zinc crash in May 2020. But not ever since.

Did not fap or had sex 10 days now. On Saturday I went to an one hour massage. The next day I did a bit of exercise. Just 2 x 15 push ups until muscle failure. Both activate mast cells. So on Sunday I "crashed" again. As I posted a link about mcas in my last post, mcas depletes dopamine. So I guess I am out of dopamine the last 2 days again. My libido is zero. I feel depressed and unmotivated again. Confidence is gone. Typical PFS feeling again.

Should I take Tyrosine to get my dopamine up? What else is good to upregulate dopamine? Or just stick further with the protocol? I started to take Glycine 2 days ago. I have had horrible sleep the last 2 nights. Woke up every 1 hour. But yet I wake up with a better feeling.

It sucks so bad to not been able to do any kind of sports or exercise because of this mcas ***t.

OP
J

JoeKool

@Unknownuser did you always have mcas? I don't think tyrosine will harm anything but did the glycine coincide with this down turn?

This Is your 7th week? I can only say your starting point could be further back from others so these hormonal swings might just be par for the course. I can't recall feeling like a fresh pfs crash ever on it, but could you be feeling, since you had some Improvements, that your downturn is compared to that but your baseline is actually up? And maybe It was just too much muscle activity too soon? I'm praying for ya but try to relax and stay cool

Unknownuser

@JoeKool My mcas started in 2012, after the bad trip on weed that ended in hospital. Wednesday week 7 will start yes. Ok I call it crash but of course its not like crashing after stopping fin in 2005. I mean crash in terms of CFS feeling came back, libido is zero, depressive, brain fog etc. So, yes, back to baseline. On Saturday, before the massage, I even felt my **** was fleshier the last few days. Unerected it felt and looked fuller instead of thin like a pencil or kids penis.

As I said, I had these kind of recoveries before. In January 2020 (started BPC 157, DHEA, Pregnenolone) I had a pretty great recovery that kept going on for 1-2 months, when I had a new gf. I had great sex twice a day with her in the beginning. But after 5-6 weeks I crashed somehow (still on DHEA and Preg.) and started to avoid sex again. I even remember, I had this kind of recovery in 2017, when I did not even knew I had PFS. This time I had 2 weeks daily very nice sex with my ex gf. The problem is, I have these recoveries for some short time and then "crash" again to baseline for some reason. In these baseline times I dont want to even think about sex, it feels disgusting to think about sex. So you told me in an older post, this happens when prolactin goes up right? Or I get some DHT overload the receptors cant handle? DHT in my blood was pretty high. But it looks like it does not work. Because ever since I started fin, my hairnloss stopped. This test was done in mid 2019 before I took any DHEA etc.

j6VJup8.jpg

Whatever it is, I hope with hcg I can keep these recoveries forever and end the cycle that keeps me crashing.

Last edited: