Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

sladerunner69

I haven’t seen any reports of hcg triggering cell growth. Perhaps you mean hgh ?

Hcg mimics LH which tells the leydig cells to produce T. I believe LH triggers other downstream hormones to and we know it boosts 5ar.

Still, as it may be anti peat, I just wanted to share to anyone who may be suffering what I did and the timeframe it takes. And remind everyone to never take those hair loss poisons. None of them

You don't have to remind me to stay away from hairloss poisons, I am nearly 10 years in the hole thanks to 10 days of finasteride.

Anyways, do we know for sure that hcg boosts 5-ar? I personally think that low 5-ar is the root problem in all of this, and that low testosterone and poor digestion and nervous system damage all stem from the huge reduction in 5-ar reduced steroids. So if hcg can significantly boost 5-ar, then that is a very strong indicator for a cure!

OP
J

JoeKool

In my original post I had this study

Enhanced Stimulation of 5 Alpha-Reductase Activity in Cultured Leydig Cell Precursors by Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - PubMed

though it’s only in cells, it does state :

“These results demonstrate for the first time that in addition to increased testosterone biosynthesis and 3 beta-HSD activity, the conversion of precursor cells to immature Leydig cells, in vitro, in response to chronic hCG treatment, involves enhanced 5 alpha-reductase activity.”

I think starting at LH and letting the body build back up was the solution

MeatOrchid

Well that was Haidut, who actually disagrees with Peat on a few key ideas (supplements, mainly). Perhaps it is generally anti-Peat, but he has never made a firm stance against HCG. He has very often implied that different individuals can benefit from different things, but that generally increasing the metabolic rate is the only core tennet he upholds. For some people that may mean low-dose HCG injections in order to increase androgen synthesis. For others that may not be helpful and the risks of HCG would outweigh the benefit.
Hello! Have you tried this? How did you feel?

OP
J

JoeKool

@MeatOrchid hmm that’s definitely an interesting read.

Hate to say I wouldn’t have changed my plans despite reading it, tho I also wonder if someone had warned me strongly about finasteride, if I’d make the right decision back then.

Still, that’s the first I’ve heard of hcg in the context of cancer as it’s truly a mimetic of Lh which our bodies produce anyhow. I can’t speak to the relationship between it and cancer , so I still think a doctor should be involved if someone wants to go this route. I was used to this type of administration (injections) so I had none of those concerns.

As you say though, it sounds like high levels of hcg would be a marker for cancers, not a trigger or cause. But I can’t say for sure if I understand it.

Thank you for the well wishes and I hope everyone is staying healthy. I believe most of us will actually get covid so the future may never be the same for a generation. We’ll see

sladerunner69

Hello! Have you tried this? How did you feel?

No, but I have orderres some at it is on it's way. I will be sure to update everyone on my progress once I start. Right now I am using mainly thyroid and androsterone as my supplements, (along with a litany of other things like b-vitamins and glycine - though I don't notice as much from these). I have terrible debilitating brainfog from pfs, and have managed to make it a moderately better but am still uncomfortable just about always. Do you have pfs?

Kunstruct

Plasma estradiol concentrations and effect of HCG on plasma estradiol and testosterone in normal subjects and patients with endocrine disorders. - PubMed - NCBI

"In the study of stimulation with human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), 3,000 IU daily for three days in ten normal men, the peripheral concentrations of esradiol showed maximum and fourfold increases 24 hours after the 1st injection of HCG. The testosterone levels, on the other hand, increased stepwise and reached a maximum of about two times preinjection levels 24 hours after the 3rd injection. In gonadal disorders, HCG produced various patterns of plasma estradiol and testosterone in accordance with the gonadal conditions and dissociated response patterns of both sex hormones were frequently found. "

MeatOrchid

No, but I have orderres some at it is on it's way. I will be sure to update everyone on my progress once I start. Right now I am using mainly thyroid and androsterone as my supplements, (along with a litany of other things like b-vitamins and glycine - though I don't notice as much from these). I have terrible debilitating brainfog from pfs, and have managed to make it a moderately better but am still uncomfortable just about always. Do you have pfs?
I did try finasteride for a.couplw.of weeks and dropped it. I don't have arousal problems. But brainfog. The b vitamins and supps have little true effect to my notice. Except progesterone, that is powerful. But I have very low T, 200 when baseline is 800. I want to improve that. In tandem, I have erratic bowel movements making me feel ***t. What have you read that has convinced you to try it? What are some of the checks one has to have to consider this? To your opinion if course. :):

MeatOrchid

Plasma estradiol concentrations and effect of HCG on plasma estradiol and testosterone in normal subjects and patients with endocrine disorders. - PubMed - NCBI

"In the study of stimulation with human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), 3,000 IU daily for three days in ten normal men, the peripheral concentrations of esradiol showed maximum and fourfold increases 24 hours after the 1st injection of HCG. The testosterone levels, on the other hand, increased stepwise and reached a maximum of about two times preinjection levels 24 hours after the 3rd injection. In gonadal disorders, HCG produced various patterns of plasma estradiol and testosterone in accordance with the gonadal conditions and dissociated response patterns of both sex hormones were frequently found. "

What do you mean? hCG is not the most important factor on its own effects but the treated condition?

Kunstruct

The study is pretty interesting.

I do have my reservations towards how androgenic hCG is when not only studies but people report estrogenic effects. Probably that is why they get massive libido, both estradiol and testoterone rise.
But it is hard to take various people experience as a rule or as a direction, as many either supplement massively against estradiol or directly take exemestan or anastrozole anyway.

T

TheBeard

I'm a PFS sufferer that has been doing the HCG protocol for only a week now and seeing/feeling amazing benefits already. Memory, libido, focus, drive, and sociability have all dramatically improved. Physical improvements down below as well.

I know PFS can be a complicated condition that has more than one solution depending on the person... but the effect HCG has had on me has been profound. Too soon for me to make any final conclusions about it longterm, but I'm liking it so far.

You can order HCG from online sources/pharmacies. I won't post those sources here because I'm sure it's not allowed. If you order HCG, make sure to order bacteriostatic water along with it, you will more than likely not receive any with your HCG, and it's needed for longterm storage of reconstituted HCG.

You may want to stock up on HCG while you can... I think I've read something about it being replaced by DHEA/Preg soon, though I can't find the link right now. Even if not, who knows how the pandemic alone will effect delivery/availability. I will for sure be ordering as much as I can, it's been like a wonder supplement for me.

PM me or @JoeKool if you have questions.

There is no restriction on source posting on here.
Here is a good pharmaceutical Turkish source for HCG :
TIROMEL T3 - Official Tiromel Supplier

They come as 5000iu vials with 1ml bacteriostatic water for reconstitution.

They are not cheap, just like what you would get from the pharmacy in any country.
At least you are not dabbling with shady UGLs

Terma

Hey that's fantastic. Have any of the accutane victims with libido problems tried this? (lost touch)

sladerunner69

There is no restriction on source posting on here.
Here is a good pharmaceutical Turkish source for HCG :
TIROMEL T3 - Official Tiromel Supplier

They come as 5000iu vials with 1ml bacteriostatic water for reconstitution.

They are not cheap, just like what you would get from the pharmacy in any country.
At least you are not dabbling with shady UGLs

What is a UGL? I ordered some from an Indian manufacturer. The price for HCG seems to vary quite widely.

T

TheBeard

What is a UGL? I ordered some from an Indian manufacturer. The price for HCG seems to vary quite widely.

Underground lab.

If you ordered from an Indian manufacturer, it's most likely a pharma brand, so I wouldn't worry.
They have lots of pharmaceutical licenses from big names or quality generics, just like Turkey, Greece, and some countries from Eastern Europe.

sladerunner69

The study is pretty interesting.

I do have my reservations towards how androgenic hCG is when not only studies but people report estrogenic effects. Probably that is why they get massive libido, both estradiol and testoterone rise.
But it is hard to take various people experience as a rule or as a direction, as many either supplement massively against estradiol or directly take exemestan or anastrozole anyway.

I'm taking androsterone, thyroid, pregnenelone, aspirin, glycine, taurine, niacinamide, creatine and testosterone boosting herbs In an attempt to raise my androgens (my testosterone and DHT are still low from PFS). It seems to work, but also increases my low estrogen symptoms which I believe manifest as bone/nerve pain, lack of emotion, and low libido. When I drink some beer these symptoms are quickly allieviated and don't return for a couple of days (not just while I'm "buzzed"). The problem that I am faced with is that I cannot seem to increase my androgens and allopregnenelone enough without experiencing extremely low E. This is why I am quite excited to try HCG - it seems to be exactly the appropriate solution to the extreme hypogonadism I am experiencing. I believe after I get my base levels of testosterone, pregnenlone, and estrogen up again, I will likely be able to take androsterone/dht and get my system back to normal, without experiencing the low E symptoms

In my original post I had this study

Enhanced Stimulation of 5 Alpha-Reductase Activity in Cultured Leydig Cell Precursors by Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - PubMed

though it’s only in cells, it does state :

“These results demonstrate for the first time that in addition to increased testosterone biosynthesis and 3 beta-HSD activity, the conversion of precursor cells to immature Leydig cells, in vitro, in response to chronic hCG treatment, involves enhanced 5 alpha-reductase activity.”

I think starting at LH and letting the body build back up was the solution

@JoeKool As I recall, a few years back you reported feeling quite good on thyroid? What happened to that? Did it not do enough for you? I feel it has helped me but does not address the root problem enough, though I am not sure I should stop taking it even though I am going to try HCG.

Also, what is your diet currently like? Are you doing the paleo + carb cycling like CDnuts? Do you ever drink alcohol now that you are cured?

OP
J

JoeKool

Hey @sladerunner69

That Improvement post alcohol has to do with acetylcholine, but I have to check my notes to confirm but it's something like that iirc. I'll update when I find it

Yes i did a 1 month t3 cycle in dec 2017. I believe it flushed RT3 & the next several months I noticed improved energy but no changes in libido or sexual function. I think thyroid is a portion of healing for sure, but you'll find hcg helps tsh so I would remove thyroid from your regiment if you go on hcg. In fact, i removed everything but the supplements i listed because I wanted my body to try to find stasis itself.

No special diet but decent fitness type. No fast food but I wasn't avoiding stuff like carbs. Just decent food though I'm probably eating better cuz I'm stuck home. I tried carb cycling and low carb but that was before hcg and not since coming off.

I drink... Oh i drink... No no just playing, but yes i get a few in me for a good time a cpl times a month. I respond to alcohol more like a normal person again.

A quick suggestion is to stop all the stuff you listed and prepare for hcg. It might be a tough few weeks or more, since you're used to everything you have listed but i truly feel the benefits of hcg treatment, which are slow and steady, will fill in the preg, test, E, allopreg, etc.... And don't over think it. It isn't a switch, it's gradual (for me at least) & then I started noticing little improvements here and there. Like work related, conversation related, dream related.... Etc.

Keep us posted as I know you'll find serious relief and recovery, with more and more ppl getting to recover.

Kunstruct

I'm taking androsterone, thyroid, pregnenelone, aspirin, glycine, taurine, niacinamide, creatine and testosterone boosting herbs In an attempt to raise my androgens (my testosterone and DHT are still low from PFS). It seems to work, but also increases my low estrogen symptoms which I believe manifest as bone/nerve pain, lack of emotion, and low libido.

I do not think any of those raise you estorgen. Also I never had lack of emotion when my estrogen was high, quite the contrary, lots of emtions.
But taking so many GABA stuff, like pregenenolone, androsterone, glycine, taurine, etc. this cannot result in anything but blunted emotions and lack of libido. Quite frankly I would not see why you would have any high estrogen on all those you have mentioned.
But since you are a veteran I thought you would know those would have a libido lowering effect no matter your testosterone level, especially since you had the prior issues.

sladerunner69

I do not think any of those raise you estorgen. Also I never had lack of emotion when my estrogen was high, quite the contrary, lots of emtions.
But taking so many GABA stuff, like pregenenolone, androsterone, glycine, taurine, etc. this cannot result in anything but blunted emotions and lack of libido. Quite frankly I would not see why you would have any high estrogen on all those you have mentioned.
But since you are a veteran I thought you would know those would have a libido lowering effect no matter your testosterone level, especially since you had the prior issues.

You mistunderstood me. All of these things I take suppress estrogen. I wrote "increase low estrogen symptoms".

Kunstruct

You mistunderstood me. All of these things I take suppress estrogen. I wrote "increase low estrogen symptoms".
Sorry about the misunderstanding.
However they all do increase GABA which even if you had high testoterone I doubt would allow you to have a strong libido.

sladerunner69

Sorry about the misunderstanding.
However they all do increase GABA which even if you had high testoterone I doubt would allow you to have a strong libido.

That's an interesting perspective. I thought us PFS guys had low GABA? I have heard about there being a GABA-A and GABA-B receptor but have not looked into it much.

m_c

@JoeKool Did you have low T/DHT before you started hCG? Did hCG change this? Or did you ignore hormone tests altogether?

I've seen various people saying that hormone levels might not matter as much, because the PFS problem can be on a receptor level or on a specific tissue level.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals