Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

Guys can someone answer these two things regarding science, experience and hearsay please?

- Can ejaculating few times a week can prevent someone from recovery? Because when i ejaculate i feel like my numbness increases and needs some time to build up again. I don't overdo it but i am not doing a full NoFap either.

- Can alcohol prevent recovery? Not huge amounts, just few times a week. Moderate. I quit the alcohol ofc but i was drinking for the last 1.5 month while i was on Test E. Someone told me that alcohol can prevent someone from recovery as it plays with hormones and Androgen receptros... And that maybe i should stop and start the protocol again. But that sounds overrated.

I don't have to start my Test E. protocol all over again just because i was drinking few times a week? I will continue, stopping it seems like exaggeration.

Cooper

Guys can someone answer these two things regarding science, experience and hearsay please?

- Can ejaculating few times a week can prevent someone from recovery? Because when i ejaculate i feel like my numbness increases and needs some time to build up again. I don't overdo it but i am not doing a full NoFap either.

- Can alcohol prevent recovery? Not huge amounts, just few times a week. Moderate. I quit the alcohol ofc but i was drinking for the last 1.5 month while i was on Test E. Someone told me that alcohol can prevent someone from recovery as it plays with hormones and Androgen receptros... And that maybe i should stop and start the protocol again. But that sounds overrated.

I don't have to start my Test E. protocol all over again just because i was drinking few times a week? I will continue, stopping it seems like exaggeration.
Really? No one has an answer for this?

Cooper

So here is the thing, for the last 2 weeks or so my improvements has hit a plateau, but this is not a concern for now. People who recovered and my familiar who got recovered with the exact protocol said that the benefits should kick in around 8 weeks in, im at 6.85 weeks in, at the moment.

But i have a concern about injecting the Test E subQ, first off the brand i use is excellent and gets absorbed well because it is so painless, smooth and leaves up zero nodules or swellings.

But, i didn’t know that i need to change\ rotate the injection site THAT MUCH, on a legit website, they tell that i shouldn’t inject in the same spot again within 4 weeks.

Not on the same spot exactly but i may have broken this rule a little bit, plus, as @lordgains may remember, i was injecting Progesterone for months last winter, and that kinda damaged my belly a lot, i could still feel some damaged tissue 6 months ago, when i massaged my belly, like hardened lumps within…
Anyways, and now, im thinking about how well my Test E. is being absorbed… Another reason for this concern is that:

My voice didn’t get deep as it did before. It is still the same. When i was on Test Cyp 200mg a week and injecting intramuscularly (Also tried to inject SubQ 2- 3 times and realized the lumps ain’t worth it), i remember clearly that my voice was deeper than ever, around just 4 weeks in. And i also remember that i was sweating more, my eyebrows were thicker and i had a stronger body odor.

However, that doesn’t mean that i don’t notice any difference with my current protocol:

• I’ve been waking up with a strong morning wood, (Although it is gone away a bit for the last weeks.),
  • My semen density is better
  • Libido is better
  • Erections happen faster and stronger.
  • A little bit of the erection size also came back.
  • My body is really changing, i posted my pictures to my GF (Love of my life, so happy we found each other.) and she also said that i loook more masculine. My bodyfat is much lower, without nearly zero exercise i gain muscle!? I can see my ABS when i pose (Never had this.), chest and shoulder muscles look more defined?! And i gained 4 kgs! Appetite def. has increased.
Apart from that my main sensitivity and numb nerve\ prostate issues still continue, although sometimes i experience a bit of return. No thicker eyebrows, voice or sweating changes though.

So, is there any chance that my Test E. isn’t getting absorbed well? Again, im doing 500mg a week this time!
I will have a notebook or something to rotate my injection sites on my belly from now on, better that way.

Anything else youy guys can say? Should i switch to I.M? But that just sounds like that my E2 will spike and the SHBG levels will be more unbalanced due to high and stronger absorbtion rate...
The guy i talked with used the same belly injections with the same Aburaihan Test E. brand and recovered that way, so…
Maybe this method needs more time to build up in my system and the results will kick in later than Test Cyp?

Any tips and info would be great, thanks!

Sorry Raypeat folks, i copied my message on an another forum. I hope to get some help. 300iu eod HCG+ Test E. Subq 125 mg eod is my currenr protocol btw.

FinVictim

So here is the thing, for the last 2 weeks or so my improvements has hit a plateau, but this is not a concern for now. People who recovered and my familiar who got recovered with the exact protocol said that the benefits should kick in around 8 weeks in, im at 6.85 weeks in, at the moment.

But i have a concern about injecting the Test E subQ, first off the brand i use is excellent and gets absorbed well because it is so painless, smooth and leaves up zero nodules or swellings.

But, i didn’t know that i need to change\ rotate the injection site THAT MUCH, on a legit website, they tell that i shouldn’t inject in the same spot again within 4 weeks.

Not on the same spot exactly but i may have broken this rule a little bit, plus, as @lordgains may remember, i was injecting Progesterone for months last winter, and that kinda damaged my belly a lot, i could still feel some damaged tissue 6 months ago, when i massaged my belly, like hardened lumps within…
Anyways, and now, im thinking about how well my Test E. is being absorbed… Another reason for this concern is that:

My voice didn’t get deep as it did before. It is still the same. When i was on Test Cyp 200mg a week and injecting intramuscularly (Also tried to inject SubQ 2- 3 times and realized the lumps ain’t worth it), i remember clearly that my voice was deeper than ever, around just 4 weeks in. And i also remember that i was sweating more, my eyebrows were thicker and i had a stronger body odor.

However, that doesn’t mean that i don’t notice any difference with my current protocol:

• I’ve been waking up with a strong morning wood, (Although it is gone away a bit for the last weeks.),
  • My semen density is better
  • Libido is better
  • Erections happen faster and stronger.
  • A little bit of the erection size also came back.
  • My body is really changing, i posted my pictures to my GF (Love of my life, so happy we found each other.) and she also said that i loook more masculine. My bodyfat is much lower, without nearly zero exercise i gain muscle!? I can see my ABS when i pose (Never had this.), chest and shoulder muscles look more defined?! And i gained 4 kgs! Appetite def. has increased.
Apart from that my main sensitivity and numb nerve\ prostate issues still continue, although sometimes i experience a bit of return. No thicker eyebrows, voice or sweating changes though.

So, is there any chance that my Test E. isn’t getting absorbed well? Again, im doing 500mg a week this time!
I will have a notebook or something to rotate my injection sites on my belly from now on, better that way.

Anything else youy guys can say? Should i switch to I.M? But that just sounds like that my E2 will spike and the SHBG levels will be more unbalanced due to high and stronger absorbtion rate...
The guy i talked with used the same belly injections with the same Aburaihan Test E. brand and recovered that way, so…
Maybe this method needs more time to build up in my system and the results will kick in later than Test Cyp?

Any tips and info would be great, thanks!

Sorry Raypeat folks, i copied my message on an another forum. I hope to get some help. 300iu eod HCG+ Test E. Subq 125 mg eod is my currenr protocol btw.

Very interesting trial Cooper. I cannot comment on your questions because I simply have no experience with TRT.

Please keep us updated.

Mister

Someone commented on Cooper's questions on T nation. I agree with what he says although he seems to suggest to stop the cycle at 10 weeks, I would go longer.

Cooper

Someone commented on Cooper's questions on T nation. I agree with what he says although he seems to suggest to stop the cycle at 10 weeks, I would go longer.
Yeah thanks, i saw that comment now. Yeah i won't stop the cycle. 10 weeks is the supposed time to see the initial improvements.

What im wondering and trying to decide is that, if i should switch to I.M or not. Should i continue subQ or switch to I.M?

I think i.m would be less stable than subQ... Now im more careful about rotating my injection sites on my belly.

Anything else that i forget to adress?

FinVictim

Yeah thanks, i saw that comment now. Yeah i won't stop the cycle. 10 weeks is the supposed time to see the initial improvements.

What im wondering and trying to decide is that, if i should switch to I.M or not. Should i continue subQ or switch to I.M?

I think i.m would be less stable than subQ... Now im more careful about rotating my injection sites on my belly.

Anything else that i forget to adress?
Have you seen this video?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0AnmBOVqGg

Mister

Thanks for this!!! So basically, i should use an 0.5 inch long needle and inject it into my deltoid muscle? And that will give me a better absorbed i.m injection than SubQ on belly?
Yeah that's a really good channel. Follow the video's advice.

Cooper

Yeah that's a really good channel. Follow the video's advice.
But im kinda worried about making my hormones unstable... I.M gets absorbed faster thus can cause unstable levels. SubQ was going fine actually, it is just that im not sure which one is better rn.

Mister

But im kinda worried about making my hormones unstable... I.M gets absorbed faster thus can cause unstable levels. SubQ was going fine actually, it is just that im not sure which one is better rn.
I don't think it will make much difference how you inject. If SubQ went fine, stick to it and stop worrying, you're doing good bro just continue.

Mister

afbeelding.png

Cooper

I don't think it will make much difference how you inject. If SubQ went fine, stick to it and stop worrying, you're doing good bro just continue.
Thanks bro, yeah i will. Btw what are you doing for yourself? You should try it.

I suggest that you should try the same protocol. But also add 200mg rectal Progesterone to it if you have GABA and mental issues. Endogest is the name of the brand you can order it online.

Mister

Thanks bro, yeah i will. Btw what are you doing for yourself? You should try it.

I suggest that you should try the same protocol. But also add 200mg rectal Progesterone to it if you have GABA and mental issues. Endogest is the name of the brand you can order it online.
I just did a couple of proviron cycles but didn't help, now I'm doing a nolvadex cycle and if that doesn't help it's HCG or test/dht gel I think. Or yes your regimen, I don't know yet.

Mister

Study from 1998, never seen it:

"Continued administration of finasteride, 5 mg/day alters the serum levels of testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, FSH, and LH significantly. Finasteride also causes sexual dysfunction in a substantial number of patients and should be offered with caution to patients who have an active sexual life."

Mister

This is interesting:

"The risk of ejaculation disorders was 8 times higher with finasteride versus dutasteride, and the risk of erectile dysfunction and decreased libido was 5 times higher (P = .001)."

If this study is true men have more side effects from finasteride than dutasteride

I just did a couple of proviron cycles but didn't help, now I'm doing a nolvadex cycle and if that doesn't help it's HCG or test/dht gel I think. Or yes your regimen, I don't know yet.

Was your Proviron verified legit?

I'm doing 200 mg per day (lab tested Proviron) for 8 weeks. Now on day 18. Will update periodically.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals