Attachments

• PFS-final-corrected-April-25-2021.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 120
  • Post-FInasteride-Syndrome-final-w-PNMT-INFO.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 79

FinVictim

Libido going through the roof

Your libido going through the roof?

I was wondering, has anyone heard of people trying MENT (trestolone) for the last couple of months?

Doing high dose TRT for a prolonged period of time, or trying MENT for a couple months is still something I'm willing to try. I know of possible side effects but I cannot live much longer with the anhedonia, zero libido, zero emotions.

Mister

Your libido going through the roof?
No lol, sadly not. Was talking about the guy in the video. I'm on my second cycle of proviron btw, doing is sublingual now. Will let you guys know how it goes.

was wondering, has anyone heard of people trying MENT (trestolone) for the last couple of months?

Doing high dose TRT for a prolonged period of time, or trying MENT for a couple months is still something I'm willing to try. I know of possible side effects but I cannot live much longer with the anhedonia, zero libido, zero emotions.
It's what Deya recommends. Definitley worth a try imo, it's on my list as well if I don't feel anything from other stuff.

Mister

@Matestube Another one feeling better from transcrotal test cream:

Matestube

@Matestube Another one feeling better from transcrotal test cream:

Almost everyone does, and the few that prefer injections leave me curious about what in their internal chemistry makes it so.

Unless they only have access to poorly compounded creams or don't even know you can make your own for 5 times cheaper with testosterone powder + DMSO.

Aflac

No lol, sadly not. Was talking about the guy in the video. I'm on my second cycle of proviron btw, doing is sublingual now. Will let you guys know how it goes.

It's what Deya recommends. Definitley worth a try imo, it's on my list as well if I don't feel anything from other stuff.
Are you in US? How do I get proviron in the US?

wildworld1992

Do you think it would be beneficial if I take DHEA and Proviron together?

Mister

Most here probably already know but DHT is mainly synthesized in peripheral tissues, like our skin. (also one of the reasons bloodwork doesn't say much for us)

Read the thread, but some info that makes transcrotal test gel and dht gel a really interesting option for us with PFS.

wildworld1992

Most here probably already know but DHT is mainly synthesized in peripheral tissues, like our skin. (also one of the reasons bloodwork doesn't say much for us)

Read the thread, but some info that makes transcrotal test gel and dht gel a really interesting option for us with PFS.
I barely got acne since PFS

wildworld1992

Someone from the whatsapp group got better after 1 pill of 25mg proviron, got his libido, etc back (Libido and ED were his biggest problem he said). He wanted to do a long cycle but got scared of possible side effects so he quit after one pill. Luckily for him that was enough. He also said he raised his test levels the natural way before starting by lifting and herbs. Had PFS for 7 months and nothing helped him untill proviron. He also posted some bloodwork before he started proviron and he had very high test levels.

Let's hope his recovery sticks.

He also linked to Derek's article about PFS. Derek thinks proviron and test are key in recovery. Raise test as high as possible and then use proviron.

Also another guy in the group reporting strong improvements from HCG.
Does his recovery stick?

PeskyPeater

Goodday!

When hcG is not working, seems to me, you need to stimulate not LH to increase StAR, but StAR with PEA palmitoylethanolamide that is active in the brain and this will affect the neurosteroid creation there. And is more effective than just DHT that doesnt enter the brain.

Increasing the StAR in the neurons will increase Allopregnanolne which affects GABA signaling and reduce serotonin inhibiting effects and alleviates brainfog.

Then you need to retain CO2 more with either thyroid or acetazolamide, like the steroids they inhibit carbonic anhydrase.

And also inhibit the COX-2 to prevent StAR downregulation, with Aspirin or ginger root.
edit no actually not Aspirin becasue this reduces te breakdown of progesteron and other steroids can be affected via AKR1C1-3 inhibition, which can be an issue in the case when PROG is already high.

Steroidogenic Acute Regulatory Protein Expression in the Central Nervous System

Regulation of StAR Expression​

In endocrine tissues, trophic hormones like LH and ACTH control StAR expression and hence, steroid production. The identities of similar factors that regulate StAR in the CNS remain largely unknown.

In human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cells, gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) triples StAR and P450scc levels within 90 min via upregulation of LH (Rosati et al., 2011). As in gonadal tissues, levels of StAR in differentiated rat primary hippocampal neurons and human M17 neuroblastoma cells also respond to LH within 30 min (Liu et al., 2007). Whether these hormones influence StAR in vivo remains unclear, although LH and GnRH receptors have been identified, for instance, in hippocampal neurons (Lei et al., 1993; Webber et al., 2006; Wilson et al., 2006; Liu et al., 2007). Recent in vitro and in vivo studies also implicate a resident lipid, palmitoylethanolamide (PEA). PEA upregulates StAR and P450scc in the rat brain, rat C6 glioma cells, and murine astrocytes (Sasso et al., 2010; Raso et al., 2011).

The intracellular mechanism that governs StAR expression in neural tissue has been shown to involve the cAMP second messenger pathway as previously observed in endocrine tissues. Stimulation of the cAMP pathway induces StAR expression and steroidogenesis in neural cells (Papadopoulos and Guarneri, 1994; Roscetti et al., 1994; Arakane et al., 1997; Mellon et al., 2001; King et al., 2002; Jo et al., 2005; Lavaque et al., 2006; Manna et al., 2006; Karri et al., 2007). In one notable but unexplained exception, StAR mRNA levels decline with cAMP stimulation in Schwann cells in spite of increased neurosteroid production (Benmessahel et al., 2004). A preliminary report with an inflammatory model in mice indicates that StAR levels in the spinal cord as in testicular Leydig cells are derepressed with downregulation of COX-2, increasing analgesic neurosteroid production (Wang et al., 2003; Inceoglu et al., 2008). This effect on StAR may require increased cAMP.

Role of StAR in the Brain​

The multiplicity of regions expressing StAR and P450scc reflects the roles for a neurosteroids in a variety of CNS functions. By example, social isolation stress increases StAR expression in the hippocampus to elevate estrogen levels (Munetsuna et al., 2009a). Conflicting reports exist as to whether ethanol also increases StAR mRNA in the cortex and hippocampus (Serra et al., 2006; Boyd et al., 2010). The hypnotic effect of pentobarbital and antinociceptive activity at the level of the spinal cord are linked to PEA-stimulated StAR-dependent allopregnanolone production in mice (Sasso et al., 2010, 2011). Increased production of StAR and neurosteroids in the spinal cord elicited by select anti-inflammatory factors are linked to antihyperalgesia (Inceoglu et al., 2008). Here, we summarize other studies that specifically describe the involvement of StAR.

Last edited:

Mister

A pas recovery posted in the whatsapp group with high dose test cycle + hcg for a couple of months. Thanks to @Cooper who posted this in the group.

afbeelding.png

Here's his reddit link:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AccutaneRecovery/comments/o8d2km/post_accutane_syndrome_is_likely_a_dysfunction/htcxrry/?context=3

He also took progesterone in the past, but since HCG also promotes progesterone production, it wasn't necessary to continue taking it. (Cooper asked him)

I'm not sure if he's still on test though. Edit: seems he's still on test but he's afraid of dropping it and is okay with taking it for long term.

Last edited:

ruprmurdoch

Hey, guys, personally I'm not a PFS sufferer but I'm lurking this thread, since You post very intresting info. I was hackstasis user, I remeber thread which was deleted on this forum where Gbold (Helen) post cures and explain them. I would like to help You beacuse I remember the cures which he post.
There are two cases of PFS, they are based on blood levels:
1. low/lowish levels of progesterone after stopping fin-cure is
a) Progesterone 50-400mg ED for 1 week w/ calorie restriction; then start on zinc + NAD
b)Clomiphene E very Day 150mg 3 days, 100mg 4 days, 50mg 2 weeks, 25mg 4 weeks; cabergoline half pill once a week; 2 weeks after start, begin taking zinc gluconate 20-50mg,NAD 500mg,vitamin E
2. high/highish progesterone, high cortisol, high dht lvls in blood
a)pine pollen (3 b hsd inhibitor)+ relora or licorice (11 B hydroxylase inhibitor)+neetle or neetle root/coconut oil/lykopene (tomato juice) (5 ar inhibitors)

or for both cases RU 486-action depend on current progesterone lvls- 3 days -10mg

if you are getting healthy on one of this protocols you should feel bad on them, after ceassing them you should feel better than before, you may need few cycles(i think this sticks more to case nr 2 where curring protocol is based on herbs)

Last edited:

Mister

@ruprmurdoch Thanks for the info but I thought Helen was more fan of HCG and proviron cycles at the end of swolesource...

A new interesting study about finasteride:

A professor at Hebrew University in Jerusalem used statistical methods to determine if fina side effects are true or nocebo. (of course everyone who's not brain dead already knew the answer...)

Neuropsychiatric Reactions to Finasteride: Nocebo or True Effect?

"Serious adverse effects from finasteride appear to be real and not related to simulated reporting of a nocebo effect."

Last edited:

Jerkboy

Interesting because Gbolduev recommended testosterone + thyroid, testosterone + progesterone to mask PFS. I think nobody from hackstasis did it as they wanted to heal naturally.

When you go off you will go back into PFS-sphere according to him and one guy who used nandrolone + testosterone which is similar (progestin + testosterone) and said long term is not smart to take and that you probably run into problems.

BTW I had PFS and it is fixable. I would never recommened hormones if you want to heal naturally and not have to take hormones forever. But if you don't care then I would just go on TRT and take thyroid or progesterone with it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals