Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Raltox

It's been 3.5 weeks on 250 IU hCG every other day, and I'm seeing some improvements in erection quality and increased libido.

However, in the middle of week 2, I started getting extremely angry and stressed out about minor things, like a rage-like feeling. I've also been more susceptible to crying from emotional triggers. This is similar to how I felt when I was on Clomid last year. Testosterone and/or estrogen too high, maybe? I'll be getting blood work tomorrow.

Mister

It's been 3.5 weeks on 250 IU hCG every other day, and I'm seeing some improvements in erection quality and increased libido.

However, in the middle of week 2, I started getting extremely angry and stressed out about minor things, like a rage-like feeling. I've also been more susceptible to crying from emotional triggers. This is similar to how I felt when I was on Clomid last year. Testosterone and/or estrogen too high, maybe? I'll be getting blood work tomorrow.
That's great news man! And feeling emotions again is a good thing too, even if they're "bad" emotions. Me and many others with PFS have anhedonia and feel "emotionless". So good sign, keep us updated.

Btw @Cooper Found a PAS recovery with TRT, maybe you're interested; Update for anyone who cares, trt

Raltox

That's great news man! And feeling emotions again is a good thing too, even if they're "bad" emotions. Me and many others with PFS have anhedonia and feel "emotionless". So good sign, keep us updated.

Btw @Cooper Found a PAS recovery with TRT, maybe you're interested; Update for anyone who cares, trt
Thanks, but I never had any anhedonia; my emotions were all there.

Jremy25

@Jremy25 bought from this guy and says he's legit. I'm also talking to some other reddit guy with PFS who ordered from alphagels, he's also happy with it and has reported better libido, etc so far.

Yeah a poll would be interesting, still seems most people are still injecting. Hear a lot of good things about test and dht gel.
I’m using the alphagels DHT gel and recently bought their T gel which is also 100mg/ml in DMSO and very happy with the results so far. I’ve had noticeable shrinkage of my gyno and am planning to use this combination for minimum 6 months to increase androgenic traits.

wildworld1992

I’m using the alphagels DHT gel and recently bought their T gel which is also 100mg/ml in DMSO and very happy with the results so far. I’ve had noticeable shrinkage of my gyno and am planning to use this combination for minimum 6 months to increase androgenic traits.
Any PCT plan?

Matestube

Is the formulation DMSO + ethanol ?
If so, in what proportions ?

Mister

Btw anyone tried taking proviron sublingual (under the tongue)?

Since proviron has a very low oral bioavailability, it could improve bioavailability.

SUBLINGUAL DELIVERY: A PROMISING APPROACH TO IMPROVE BIOAVAILABILITY​

Drug delivery via oral mucous membrane is considered to be a promising alternative to the oral route which offers several advantages. Drug is administration via the sublingual mucosa (the membrane of the ventral surface of the tongue and the floor of the mouth) to the systemic circulation. Sublingual route offers several advantages such as bypasses extensive hepatic first pass metabolic process which can help to improve bioavailability, rapid onset of action, patient compliance,..

Matestube

Btw anyone tried taking proviron sublingual (under the tongue)?

Since proviron has a very low oral bioavailability, it could improve bioavailability.

SUBLINGUAL DELIVERY: A PROMISING APPROACH TO IMPROVE BIOAVAILABILITY​

Drug delivery via oral mucous membrane is considered to be a promising alternative to the oral route which offers several advantages. Drug is administration via the sublingual mucosa (the membrane of the ventral surface of the tongue and the floor of the mouth) to the systemic circulation. Sublingual route offers several advantages such as bypasses extensive hepatic first pass metabolic process which can help to improve bioavailability, rapid onset of action, patient compliance,..

Why not in MCT oil orally ?

Jremy25

Ok.
I messaged Russian Star Peptides and they use ethanol and only 1% of the formula is DMSO.
I’ve used Russian star’s 20% DHT formula in the past and felt nothing from it.

I’m a bit suspicious of them since they sell a 50% formula and it doesn’t seem chemically possible to suspend that much DHT in solution.

Mister

Interesting presentations:

wildworld1992

Interesting presentations:

Can you attach the PDF? I only saw
"An error occurred while loading the PDF. Less Information
Close"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals