Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Tyr1

Damn Tyr, you tried a lot already. So your biggest issue is still libido, ed right?

I've seen guys recovering after a couple of cycles. So don't give up after one cycle, try it again later. You're next cycle looks good (although I would only add HCG as part of the pct but I know opinions differ on this though.)

You also said you felt better from estrogen right? Then why not to do a test only cycle? Drop the DHT derivatives. A test only cycle will also raise your estrogen.

And did you feel anything from those DHT derivatives?

I've also read many times some guys don't feel anything from oral/injectable DHT derivatives, especially without a test base. You can also try DHT gel/andractim. Many PFS cases recovered with this. Here's an interesting one I already posted itt a couple of times: PFS - Down-regulating Androgen Receptors with DHT

And last, please check you have good sources for the products you use, make sure they're legit.

Oh, and @Cooper posted a link to the PFS whatsapp group somewhere itt.
Yeah, would be happy if libido and ED was cured. It would be a plus to have emotions come back in full. When on cycle I seem to get cognitive issues and poor sleep quality, even if just on testostrone, but DHT derivatives amplify the sides and don't make much difference, apart from faster facial/body hair growth. I always use a test base

It seems that estrogen alone is different to testostrone cycle- I was sleeping like a baby, felt so refreshed, dreams felt so real and emotions all came back.

Being in the UK and in the know, I have some great sources for anabolics and other things I get from united pharmacies delivered in a cool / ice box.

Looking forward to hopefully getting some results this time.

FinVictim

This thread has 127 pages of discussion now.
Anyone knows how many people posted here have recovered from PFS?

Using low dose hCG only the original poster JoeKool. Many have tried, including myself, but none have been able to reproduce recovery.

There was one youtuber who reported signifcant improvement while doing heavy weightlifting simultaneously to hCG:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsF3CgAtv9o

Mister

New recovery from the whatsapp group;

recovery.png

tommyg130

After nearly 4 years of suffering, I have finally & fully recovered from Post Finasteride Syndrome

All my symptoms have subsided and improved with this method which takes a while but I am fully functional

It's H.C.G (HCG) dosed at 250IU Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. I did this for 6 months straight but at the 10th week or so, the improvements were weekly.

That is 250IU, not a typo... so you'll mix your 5000iu HCG with 5CC water and take 1/4 CC intramuscular three times a week using an insulin needle.

Penile shrinkage reversed and might actually be fuller than pre PFS. I have erections from stimulation, random & morning wood again. As well as nocturnal from different tests I performed. I had an injury due to weak penile tissue at the week of my crash in Oct of 2016 and that's filled out too. I can feel the slight difference during an erection but it's negligible and improving even while off HCG.

Overall testicular size is obviously returned with HCG treatment. The scrotal tightening that I used to experience is gone too. My genitals hang properly, are warm and have proper color. This area was the most recovery and reversal of symptoms.

The dosage needs to be low and steady, do not increase or add a day thinking more is better. Long term HCG treatment at high dosages can cause issues. (Read up on desensitization of Leydig Cells but don't get nervous at this plan)

LH stimulation from HCG also improves all downstream steroid production like progesterone which then helps neurosteroids. My depression and social withdrawal has diminished as well.

Here are two interesting studies but understand the conditions of these patients were not PFS but helps with my research

Enhanced stimulation of 5 alpha-reductase activity in cultured Leydig cell precursors by human chorionic gonadotropin. - PubMed - NCBI

Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism

I was described this method by a great group I stumbled upon who showed me this video from Poland of a doctor's clinical work:

My brain fog and memory have also recovered, and the doctor from the video (as well as my previous experience with HCG) shows this continues well after treatment stops.

I also used only:

Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A with a fatty meal daily.

Magnesium Taurate and Glycine before bed

These are support supplements, are OTC and inexpensive so I think it's required. Do not ADD anything else. No DHEA, herbs, prohoromones, nothing else... HCG is LH stimulation and lets the body do the work.

I have one friend who's trying the HCG treatment and has seen the most improvements of all previous attempts at recovery. We both now respond to supplements like pre-pfs, such as RANDRO & herbs (I highly suggest you don't mix diff supps in with this protocol)

I've been off everything except the vitamins & amino listed above so I'm posting this to get the recovery out to anyone who wants to try.

Please post this anywhere and everywhere to help ppl with this debilitating syndrome. I have recovered and those that know me know my history. I've only ever wanted to be healthy again & help my fellow brothers. I have no sources of HCG & won't link to any.

I will describe how to mix & inject safely so people who are concerned can rest easy, there's no pain with insulin needles & recovery is worth overcoming the fear.

I have another friend ready to start and I'm excited for his recovery next.

I don't know how this falls in with 'peating' but this was one of the original forums I landed on during my crash so I just want anyone and everyone to see this to help anyone. As you know I moved to another forum for research but.. well, that's for another post if necessary...

I deeply appreciate anyone who's chatted with me here and there... and I promise you'll feel results using this method. Get to a doctor who'll listen and work with you.

How is hcg working for this ? When I have tried hcg monotherapy it tanks my test and lh bc it’s suppressive solo..? It’s used on cycle to preserve your balls which it will do.. but yourr
Already suppressed bc of test injections so it doesn’t matter. Uk? Using hcg on cycle won’t bring LH back from zero. I believe the reports of benefits but I don’t get how it raises T for some people. Maybe while on it but everyone i check bloods a week after injections I’m lower then to start. Serms however raise me up

Cooper

Guys, a little question.

How many of you have PFS for years without any varicocele veins on the testicles? (You can check it yourself, it takes 1 second to understand yourself.)

And has anyone, even temporarily been able to fix both scrotum fullness and testis size back to 100% normal? (I know others did but asking again.)

Yup absolutely, I wouldn't touch an SSRI at all.
My two cents as someone who tried a bunch of SSRIs years before my experience with fin: many do come with sexual side effects, though none were at all persistent in my experience. I'd chance it if I had any reason to suspect it would help.

Guys, a little question.

How many of you have PFS for years without any varicocele veins on the testicles? (You can check it yourself, it takes 1 second to understand yourself.)

And has anyone, even temporarily been able to fix both scrotum fullness and testis size back to 100% normal? (I know others did but asking again.)
I've never had any issues with any of this.

Cooper

My two cents as someone who tried a bunch of SSRIs years before my experience with fin: many do come with sexual side effects, though none were at all persistent in my experience. I'd chance it if I had any reason to suspect it would help.

I've never had any issues with any of this.
So you have PFS and have no varicocele? Did you even check it out with your fingers?

Raltox

Guys, a little question.

I don't have varicoceles either, PFS for 2+ years and only sexual issues.

Mister

Don't have any varicoceles either. Heard many do have spermatoceles though but that seems to be an innocent issue.

Cooper

Don't have any varicoceles either. Heard many do have spermatoceles though but that seems to be an innocent issue.
But you do have testicular or scrotoral shrinkage right? Like reduced bloodflow? Btw did your Dr check for varicose veins or you did? Either way it is easy to diagnose though.

Mister

But you do have testicular or scrotoral shrinkage right? Like reduced bloodflow? Btw did your Dr check for varicose veins or you did? Either way it is easy to diagnose though.
Not sure about testicular shrinkage, it depends. Sometimes fuller, bigger testicles but not a real issue I'm concerned about, I think it's fairly normal compared to my pre PFS days.

No varicose veins either, but a doctor never checked that with me though. But as far I can tell I don't have it.

Cooper

Not sure about testicular shrinkage, it depends. Sometimes fuller, bigger testicles but not a real issue I'm concerned about, I think it's fairly normal compared to my pre PFS days.

No varicose veins either, but a doctor never checked that with me though. But as far I can tell I don't have it.
Yeah you don't need a Dr to check if you have varicose veins or not. Just put your two fingers just above each testicle and gently squeeze and roll your fingers around to check for hardened and swelled up veins, it is just there if you have it. Sadly i have and will go for the surgery before it gets worse.

Im not an expert but you guys probably have currently occuring testicular atrophy due to bad bloodflow if not epigenetic changes, just be sure and measure your balls with a ruler from 3 dimensions and take notes to see if they will change after a year with PFS or not.

PFS usually cause testicular shrinkage via multiple pathways. Either with direct supression of genes or hormones on the tissue site, or with hypoxia due to restricted bloodflow. Most cases have BOTH. I have the last one luckily.

My restricted bloodflow comes from my inflamed prostate causing the surrounding nerve network to collapse and pinch, therefore causes dysfunction on the arteries and vessels. Add the pelvic floor dysfunction i have due to my GUT, i suppose, and voila, loss of scrotum fullness and slow burning testicular atrophy through the years.

What a luck eh? Luckily, it is reversible. I will run months of HCG AFTER i recover from PAS to reach to my genetic maximum potentia, that is the plan.

I just need to fix my prostate and pelvic floor first because HCG doesn't do anything to my testicles when i use it, i suppose, the bloodflow is so bad that the new LH cells due to HCG doesn't even reach to my testicles, they are on OFFline mode or something.

It is also due to my symptom free gut somehow still causing an auto- immunie issue down there. I will try Mife next week and see if it helps, it also affects the gut related genes and enzymes.

Raltox

Had my first injection of hCG yesterday. I was kind of hoping I'd notice some immediate changes to e.g., scrotum size, but I can't say anything was different.
PFS usually cause testicular shrinkage via multiple pathways. Either with direct supression of genes or hormones on the tissue site, or with hypoxia due to restricted bloodflow. Most cases have BOTH. I have the last one luckily.
Would this restricted blood flow affect the penis as well? I actually had mine objectively measured by a doctor, and the blood flow there was "excellent".

Also, my scrotum randomly goes back to normal size sometimes.