Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Cooper

If anyone here did a IGF- 1 bloodtest, can you please share it? I would like to see other patients bloodresults of IGF- 1.

I have several age matched mean levels of IGF-1 in my archive to compare, im collecting evidence for something.

And\Or please share your DEXA bone mineral density scans or any other bone health tests you did before.

Please contribute, thanks.
No one?

MS11

I wanted to try the Proviron protocol that people such as FairPlay mentioned because it made sense. However, I don’t think I’ll be able to get any. I started taking cistanche and noticed that it also raises my DHT so I was hoping it would work instead of the proviron. The same thing happens with tribulus. When my DHT goes up I feel it in symptoms such as hair gets thinner, I have to pee very often, my eyes are dry, I get irritated very easily, etc. Also cistanche was shown in a study to increase 5AR activity by 12x

I think I’ll try taking the Cistanche everyday for a month and see what happens. The only thing is the people who had success with this protocol used HCG afterwards and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do the same.

Has anyone improved after taking proviron or anything else that raises DHT?

I would really appreciate any input or advice.

Thanks

Last edited:

Mister

I wanted to try the Proviron protocol that people such as FairPlay mentioned because it made sense. However, I don’t think I’ll be able to get any. I started taking cistanche and noticed that it also raises my DHT so I was hoping it would work instead of the proviron. The same thing happens with tribulus. When my DHT goes up I feel it in symptoms such as hair gets thinner, I have to pee very often, my eyes are dry, I get irritated very easily, etc. Also cistanche was shown in a study to increase 5AR activity by 12x

I think I’ll try taking the Cistanche everyday for a month and see what happens. The only thing is the people who had success with this protocol used HCG afterwards and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do the same.

Thanks
I see you're form the US, yeah proviron is harder to get there I heard.

Androhard is a good alternative but cistanche is not nearly as strong as proviron though.

And you shouldn't have a problem getting HCG in the US.

MS11

I see you're form the US, yeah proviron is harder to get there I heard.

Androhard is a good alternative but cistanche is not nearly as strong as proviron though.

And you shouldn't have a problem getting HCG in the US.
Isn’t androhard just DHEA? I already have very high DHEA and DHEAS so I’m afraid of raising that even further.

Also did you try proviron?

Mister

Isn’t androhard just DHEA? I already have very high DHEA and DHEAS so I’m afraid of raising that even further.

Also did you try proviron?
No but I will try proviron in the near future, am doing a different cycle now.

Yeah but R-andro is an even better alternative to androhard (and ultrahard) because those contain epiandrosterone, and that's bad for GABA,...

Another alternative for proviron is anavar.

golder

Yeah but R-andro is an even better alternative to androhard (and ultrahard) because those contain epiandrosterone, and that's bad for GABA,...

Would love to hear someone informed give a detailed rundown on anavar vs proviron comparing pros and cons!

newyorker

Thanks
Curious how the Cistanche is working out for you. I finished all of mind and didn't feel much of anything at all.

Mister

Wanted to add this about anavar (oxandrolone):

"I know a few guys that have and healed up from the trash that finasteride caused them which included sexual problems and 0 libido. These guys ran anvar only at 25 mg daily for 2 weeks and that’s it. No pct and now they are cured and back to normal pre pfs state."

"A friend of me complete reversed PFS with this im getting it in 3 days. He is 8 months recovered did a cycle of 20/30mg day for 3 weekes."

Just wanna point out that Haidut's 11-keto DHT can also be successfully used instead of steroids for these purposes, however not at doses that a sane person would recommend, so it gets expensive.

My hamster did 20 mg of 11-keto DHT for about a week + creatine for 3 weeks. Suppressed him quite a bit, so he does PCT now.

Erections and orgasms are pretty great, but libido is still a bit low. Says he's around 70% mentally but waiting to see how he does once it all gets out of his system.

Mister

Just wanna point out that Haidut's 11-keto DHT can also be successfully used instead of steroids for these purposes, however not at doses that a sane person would recommend, so it gets expensive.

My hamster did 20 mg of 11-keto DHT for about a week + creatine for 3 weeks. Suppressed him quite a bit, so he does PCT now.

Erections and orgasms are pretty great, but libido is still a bit low. Says he's around 70% mentally but waiting to see how he does once it all gets out of his system.
Lol what? Your hamster?

stoic

Just a short update on my three-month, low-dose Proviron cycle.

It's been a few weeks since stopping and I didn't notice any significant change, either positive or negative.

The only thing that seems to have improved is my brain fog, which is already something but might be totally unrelated.

However, I did improve cognitively, and I believe these are the only other possible reasons:

1) switching to a hypocaloric peaty diet (not sustainable on the long-term but I needed to lose some weight)
2) taking a natural antibiotic supplement (I suspect I might have a problem with bad bacteria or parasites)

Overall, I found Proviron to be very mild, and given its high relative safety I remain interested in trying a high-dose therapy in the future.

Good luck to anyone who is still fighting to regain their health. We will all make it, I am sure.

Mister

Interesting article about Proviron and how it could treat PFS from MPMD:

"Mesterolone (Proviron) is one of the best compounds that can be used for treating Post Finasteride Syndrome in my opinion.

The reason being that Proviron is minimally suppressive, whereas exogenous Testosterone use will cause HPTA shutdown.

In a clinical setting, Proviron is used to treat androgen deficiency and to support male fertility.
"

"To clarify my stance on Proviron, I do not believe its the ideal candidate for a male who has low testosterone."

(Although there are some things he got wrong for example stating testosterone could cover/substitute all functions of DHT, factually incorrect.
Er6aikwl.png

stoic

@Mister I came across that article one or two years ago.

His theory is not only wrong, it is plain ignorant.

No, testosterone and DHT do not have the same role.

And no, PFS clearly isn't just a matter of low androgens.

The research on this is clear and the lack of proven recoveries telling.

Either Proviron, Tamoxifen, or HCG. Those were the only pharmaceuticals I took in the past year.

My previous scan a year ago, it was not there yet. So it had to develop in less than 12 months.

I'm actually scared of using HCG anymore because I don't want this thing to grow any further. Shame, because I feel like I really benefitted and felt good on it :/
I wish I could somehow know that it wouldn't make this worse.

I noticed a PFS sufferer on Hairlosstalk complaining of the same issue (or something similar). Assuming you're not the same guy (his username is "whatevr") that's a bit concerning, because he was also cycling proviron and taking HCG.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals