Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Mister

Either Proviron, Tamoxifen, or HCG. Those were the only pharmaceuticals I took in the past year.

My previous scan a year ago, it was not there yet. So it had to develop in less than 12 months.

I'm actually scared of using HCG anymore because I don't want this thing to grow any further. Shame, because I feel like I really benefitted and felt good on it :/
I wish I could somehow know that it wouldn't make this worse.
Hans did a video about the dangers of HCG:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW3CHy7CmKw

FinVictim

Haven't read earlier updates of yours, but have you ever tested your testosterone levels?
I have. Before starting hCG it was 15 nmol/L. After a few weeks on hCG 400IU eod it was 33 nmol/L. Unfortunately I don't have baseline levels before starting finasteride.

shine111

I have pfs.
After starting HCG treatment, my symptoms have almost improved. However, the day after the pectoralis major muscle training, genital desensitization and hypospermia occur. This symptom does not occur when shoulder muscle training is performed.
I'm not a bodybuilder, although I'm generally aware that excessive muscle training reduces sexual function. So I don't think I'm doing training called excessive muscle training.
Is this symptom common?
What is the cause and solution?

Last edited:

shine111

I have pfs.
After starting HCG treatment, my symptoms have almost improved. However, the day after the pectoralis major muscle training, genital desensitization and hypospermia occur. This symptom does not occur when shoulder muscle training is performed.
I'm not a bodybuilder, although I'm generally aware that excessive muscle training reduces sexual function. So I don't think I'm doing training called excessive muscle training.
Is this symptom common?
What is the cause and solution?
×genital desensitization
⚪︎genital sensitivity decrease

Vicecaz

Time to bump this thread

After my Proviron trial of 10 days, I had another window of improvements that lasted for about 3 days. This occured around 5 days after Proviron.
I felt "pumps" in the gym, the ability to get muscle "soreness" which I realized was not occurring ever since PAS, strong STRONG libido for 3 days, increase in loads, oilier skin and felt pretty good mentally (not cognitively, just when it comes to motivation/energy).
It faded after these three days to square 1.
This has me wondering whether I should take a longer, higher dose of proviron, but this was such a terrible experience with no energy at all that I simply can't right now. Moreover, I wonder if it would not simply make the recovery window last longer, following by the usual crash.

I hopped back on HCG, this time with Ovidac.
I figured that the first time I inject HCG, I can really feel the benefits. However, the quality seems to deteriorate quite quickly and the last doses of the vials always offer less pronounced benefits.
I ordered multiple 2KUI HCG vials instead of the 5K ones to minimize the issue.
Not sure if it'll make a difference but HCG seem to be a very fragile product.

In addition, I ordered Progestene, Androsterone and Cortinon from haidut.

The plan right now is to introduce Progesterone to my protocol. With HCG as I feel better with it.

I've spent the last few days reading about every post about progesterone here, on t-nation and on propeciahelp. Definitely an interesting substance, even though a bit risky.

I'll play with androsterone if I feel an issue that would look like estrogen is at play but progesterone is supposed to oppose estrogen. We'll see.
Cortinon is just Prog+DHEA in one single product. I'll probably just start with Progestene.

I have P5P to control prolactin, just in case.

@Karlucchi How are you feeling mate? You're the only one currently taking both HCG and prog, right ? How's it going?

Kirby_

Sucks to hear that proviron didn't work out for you @Vicecaz . How long did you take it in the end? And did you any notice changes to your testicles? My balls are actually less full and more hanging when compared to before accutane. This is worrying me a little bit. Don't want to make it worse.

I'm also quite curious about progesterone. I think I'm first going to try low dose proviron for six weeks and if that doesn't work out for me, I think I'm going to hop on HCG as well, but definitely need an estrogen counterpart if I'm going to do that since I'm already estrogen dominant. Do you have a source about progesterone blocking the estrogen?

Mister

This one seem to be doing good on HCG:

Cooper

Guys, can anyone help me about something.

Has anyone here healed their bend- twist, on their erect penis?

Sorry for describing this but, i looked on my penis in mirror when i was erect and i am shocked! It looked very bend! My bend is not like peyronies disease though.

It is, as if one part of my penis can't fill with blood properly. The right side for me. Its like there is lack of blood entering into right side of penis so it results in like a bend penis... A user on PH before @Ifoundacure reported that he had a similar issue to me, and that his bend recovered on its own. Without shockwawe theraphy etc....

But i need to hear more experiences and testimonies. Will my bend penis go away on its own once i heal my prostate and bloodflow?

Also, Baylor gene study part 2 has been published. Finally. Thanks to all.

I received my anastrozole and am going to give that a shot at a very low dosage.

Anyone have any thoughts on blood-brain barrier permeability? Apparently anastrozole doesn't enter the central nervous system nearly as easily as letrozole (another AI). This seems significant given that estrogen in cerebrospinal fluid is only weakly correlated with estrogen in serum and that there's good reason to believe high E in the CFS is related to PFS.

T

TheBeard

I received my anastrozole and am going to give that a shot at a very low dosage.

Anyone have any thoughts on blood-brain barrier permeability? Apparently anastrozole doesn't enter the central nervous system nearly as easily as letrozole (another AI). This seems significant given that estrogen in cerebrospinal fluid is only weakly correlated with estrogen in serum and that there's good reason to believe high E in the CFS is related to PFS.

Should have gone for Exemestane everyday.

Kirby_

@Cooper Can not help you unfortunately with your issue, but I saw a post of you on T-Nation about the use of progesterone having positive effects on your recovery. Do you still experience these positive effects? Do you think you've recovered some issues with it? Tried to reach out to you on the forum itself, but guess you haven't checked it recently.

FinVictim

I quit the 400IU eod hCG protocol after 6.5 months.

About 8 days after quitting I had about 2 days of feeling absolutely horrible mentally and physically. I tend to always keep going/working/sporting and try to do the best I can but this was quite the test. I think my testosterone just plummeted and the high estradiol took a little longer to clear since it has a longer half life. Both were high when on hCG.

In hindsight the hCG did give me substantially more energy, but the emotions, libido and physical pfs symptoms never disappeared unfortunately. Energy probably was higher due to high testosteron. But energy levels never ever reached the prePFS state with powerful drive etc. Right now I just feel like the PFS state. Zero initiative, flat emotions, no libido, hard to get an erection, low genital sensitivity, feel like zero energy but am able to function and keep up conversations. I also feel my stool is getting harder again and my hair is dryer/coarser.

Testosteron came back 10 nmol/L (normal range 9 - 30) so unfortunately this "androversion" described by prof Gomula has not happened for me. The median testosteron at age 25 - 30 is like 22 nmol/L. Testosteron was 35 nmol/L while on hCG by the way.

Considering new tactics now.

One of my main coping mechanisms is constantly battling the negative thoughts with the fact that before PFS I would also often feel this constant "restlessness" and worry things wouldn't turn out right. It's part of the virility paradox.
The PFS state just completely takes all the androgenic drive away. That is the good and the bad sides of the androgenic drive. But at the same time it also takes away the whole experience of "living" life, experiencing all emotions that come with it.
I wish we'll ever be able to experience life the way we did before PFS again.

Last edited:

Vicecaz

About 8 days after quitting I had about 2 days of feeling absolutely horrible mentally and physically. I tend to always keep going/working/sporting and try to do the best I can but this was quite the test. I think my testosterone just plummeted and the high estradiol took a little longer to clear since it has a longer half life. Both were high when on hCG.

In hindsight the hCG did give me substantially more energy, but the emotions, libido and physical pfs symptoms never disappeared unfortunately. Energy probably was higher due to high testosteron. But energy levels never ever reached the prePFS state with powerful drive etc. Right now I just feel like the PFS state. Zero initiative, flat emotions, no libido, hard to get an erection, low genital sensitivity, feel like zero energy but am able to function and keep up conversations. I also feel my stool is getting harder again and my hair is dryer/coarser.

Testosteron came back 10 nmol/L (normal range 9 - 30) so unfortunately this "androversion" described by prof Gomula has not happened for me. The median testosteron at age 25 - 30 is like 22 nmol/L. Testosteron was 35 nmol/L while on hCG by the way.

One of my main coping mechanisms is constantly battling the negative thoughts with the fact that before PFS I would also often feel this constant "restlessness" and worry things wouldn't turn out right. It's part of the virility paradox.
The PFS state just completely takes all the androgenic drive away. That is the good and the bad sides of the androgenic drive. But at the same time it also takes away the whole experience of "living" life, experiencing all emotions that come with it.
My experience mirrors you. Except for the fact that HCG made me feel almost recovered for 5 days for an unknown reason.

Going off HCG, I had the same side effects you feel now, drier hair, no energy,.. etc.
After 2/3 weeks I eventually decided not to wait for things to stabilize and inject HCG again as the low energy became unbearable.
If I had a bunch of Cdnuts style herbs I would have cycled them but I had only 2 of them left so I figured I'd hop back on HCG in the meantime.

I also have the same thoughts about the "androgenic drive" and emotions. I do hope to feel these emotions again too.

Let us know how it goes and what you plan to do in the future.

Mister

Ever tried proviron? Also know that some guys had to do multiple cycles of HCG (and/or clomid, nolvadex) to get better.

Kirby_

Damn, sucks to hear that man :(. Do you know your baseline T levels before HCG? Hopefully your levels will return to that baseline again at the least.

T

TheBeard

Damn, sucks to hear that man :(. Do you know your baseline T levels before HCG? Hopefully your levels will return to that baseline again at the least.

PFS has nothing to do with T levels according to most anecdotal reports of sufferers measuring their levels.

Kirby_

PFS has nothing to do with T levels according to most anecdotal reports of sufferers measuring their levels.
I know, but still it would be bad if the T levels were higher before using HCG and now lower after usage. It's still an important hormone in the body. I'm asking this also because I'm considering a HCG and Proviron cycle. My levels are now low normal range (15 nmol/l). I don't want to it to be lower, only higher.

T

TheBeard

I know, but still it would be bad if the T levels were higher before using HCG and now lower after usage. It's still an important hormone in the body. I'm asking this also because I'm considering a HCG and Proviron cycle. My levels are now low normal range (15 nmol/l). I don't want to it to be lower, only higher.

Well, HCG lowers LH, just like testosterone or estrogen do.
Recovering that ability to produce LH afterwards is individual.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals