Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

T

TheBeard

1 week update on HCG + Proviron.

First days I could see that Proviron was doing something as I got a few pimples in my forehead, something that never occurred since PAS (except for the little window recovery in February with HCG). Nothing worth discussing in the sexual+energy sphere.

One crazy thing with this condition that I noticed right away with Proviron: My hair looks healthier.

I can see a little thinning (probably 5-10% of miniaturization of hair with Proviron, bearing in mind this is expected as Proviron is one of the harshest steroids when it comes to hair loss, and that I'm only 1 week in ) but my body, hair included have been lacking DHT for so long topically that my scalp is just smooth now, and not terribly dry as usual. My scalp just feels like it did when I was a teen, when I was "healthy".

Something that is also interesting: I developed Seborrheic dermatitis a few months into PAS. It is reduced by 90% with Proviron. I don't have these white flakes that I normally do (hair, beard)

Now for the last two days, I've been increasing the dosage to 50-75mg, and I feel like total crap. Yesterday I had a normal 8/9 hours of sleep and did not have energy the entire day. I even had to nap for 2 hours during the afternoon.

This reminds me of "pal" on propeciahelp that used proviron for 200mg for 2 months and attributed his recovery a few weeks after to this treatment. He felt terrible during the treatment.

I'll probably finish my tablet and re-evaluate.

My humble conclusion from this trial and the 4/5 days partial recovery I had with HCG a few months ago is that there is a severe lack of action of neurosteroids/DHT all throughout my body.
I know a lot of people recovered "in waves". In my case, it's always back to square one as I never seem to retain improvements.

It's more like a "switch" has to be turned on (and has been turned off). Given that I have 2/3 years of cdnuts protocol behind me with no major, permanent improvements, I'm tempted to say that I'm a difficult case.

The reason you feel like ***t on 50mg Proviron is because it antagonises e2 way to much.

Vicecaz

The reason you feel like ***t on 50mg Proviron is because it antagonises e2 way to much.
That does not seem to be the experience of several Proviron users outside of the PFS/PAS scope. But it could be why, indeed.

I'm using HCG as well so I'd have thought that it could "cancel out", or delay, this E2 reduction effect.

That does not seem to be the experience of several Proviron users outside of the PFS/PAS scope. But it could be why, indeed.

E2 in the brain is low among PFS patients, so it doesn't take much, and crashes a lot more easily than a healthy person.

Coltcool

Yes, it's a known fact that contrast liquid is poison, never let anyone inject you with that.
There is a cure though: fasting for a few days at a time and raw milk.
That is not the cure! There is no cure sadly... just learn to cope, it’s permanent in the body): well there goes my life.

Karlucchi

That is not the cure! There is no cure sadly... just learn to cope, it’s permanent in the body): well there goes my life.
Lmao so you just don’t believe the people who are fully recovered?

I know for a fact it is possible because I was fully without a doubt recovered for about a week years ago.
And now, Im doing exceptionally well on CDNuts protocol with hcg plus 2 pumps a day of ultrahard.
Libido is like 90% and everything else is 100%… Better than I felt in a long time. Hoping it continues as it has for about 2 weeks now.

Coltcool

Lmao so you just don’t believe the people who are fully recovered?

I know for a fact it is possible because I was fully without a doubt recovered for about a week years ago.
And now, Im doing exceptionally well on CDNuts protocol with hcg plus 2 pumps a day of ultrahard.
Libido is like 90% and everything else is 100%… Better than I felt in a long time. Hoping it continues as it has for about 2 weeks now.
I wasn’t talking about PFS...

Mister

First days I could see that Proviron was doing something as I got a few pimples in my forehead, something that never occurred since PAS (except for the little window recovery in February with HCG). Nothing worth discussing in the sexual+energy sphere.

One crazy thing with this condition that I noticed right away with Proviron: My hair looks healthier.

I can see a little thinning (probably 5-10% of miniaturization of hair with Proviron, bearing in mind this is expected as Proviron is one of the harshest steroids when it comes to hair loss, and that I'm only 1 week in ) but my body, hair included have been lacking DHT for so long topically that my scalp is just smooth now, and not terribly dry as usual. My scalp just feels like it did when I was a teen, when I was "healthy".

Something that is also interesting: I developed Seborrheic dermatitis a few months into PAS. It is reduced by 90% with Proviron. I don't have these white flakes that I normally do (hair, beard)

Now for the last two days, I've been increasing the dosage to 50-75mg, and I feel like total crap. Yesterday I had a normal 8/9 hours of sleep and did not have energy the entire day. I even had to nap for 2 hours during the afternoon.

This reminds me of "pal" on propeciahelp that used proviron for 200mg for 2 months and attributed his recovery a few weeks after to this treatment. He felt terrible during the treatment.

My humble conclusion from this trial and the 4/5 days partial recovery I had with HCG a few months ago is that there is a severe lack of action of neurosteroids/DHT all throughout my body.
I know a lot of people recovered "in waves". In my case, it's always back to square one as I never seem to retain improvements.

It's more like a "switch" has to be turned on (and has been turned off). Given that I have 2/3 years of cdnuts protocol behind me with no major, permanent improvements, I'm tempted to say that I'm a difficult case.
Yeah keep going with the proviron, also could be you need multiple cycles. The interesting part will be how you will feel after your proviron cycle. Keep us updated

T

TheBeard

That just happened to you not so long ago and you already convinced yourself there is no cure?
You must be trolling.

Mister

This could be an interesting test for us:

Invitae Androgen Insensitivity Panel

Test description

The Invitae Androgen Insensitivity Panel analyzes AR and SRD5A2, two genes that are associated with ambiguous or feminized external sexual development in an individual with a 46,XY chromosome complement. Pathogenic changes in the AR gene cause androgen insensitivity; changes in SRD5A2 disrupt the conversion of testosterone into active dihydrotestosterone.

Genetic testing of these genes may confirm a diagnosis and help guide treatment and gender-assignment decisions. Identification of a disease-causing variant can also guide genetic counseling and inform risk assessment for other relatives. This test is not intended to test for Kennedy’s disease-related polyglutamine repeat expansions within the androgen receptor (AR) gene.

gord

Test description

The Invitae Androgen Insensitivity Panel analyzes AR and SRD5A2, two genes that are associated with ambiguous or feminized external sexual development in an individual with a 46,XY chromosome complement. Pathogenic changes in the AR gene cause androgen insensitivity; changes in SRD5A2 disrupt the conversion of testosterone into active dihydrotestosterone.

Genetic testing of these genes may confirm a diagnosis and help guide treatment and gender-assignment decisions. Identification of a disease-causing variant can also guide genetic counseling and inform risk assessment for other relatives. This test is not intended to test for Kennedy’s disease-related polyglutamine repeat expansions within the androgen receptor (AR) gene.
Most certainly.
I was looking for something similar in the UK but unfortunately i didnt find anything.

T

TheBeard

Test description

Beautiful find !

Kirby_

Hi Vicecaz,

Thanks for your update! I'm also interested in following this protocol! What dosage HCG do you take along with proviron? And how long are you planning to take it?
I hope you will also experience benefits in the sexual area!
Please keep us updated :)

Vicecaz

Hi Vicecaz,

Thanks for your update! I'm also interested in following this protocol! What dosage HCG do you take along with proviron? And how long are you planning to take it?
I hope you will also experience benefits in the sexual area!
Please keep us updated :)
Thank you brother
250IU for HCG and between 20mg and 75mg for proviron

As for how long, I honestly have no idea. I'm starting a new job next month and I can't afford to feel like crap / being unproductive. Nevertheless, health is priority number 1 so I'll try not to make compromises

Kirby_

Thank you brother
250IU for HCG and between 20mg and 75mg for proviron

As for how long, I honestly have no idea. I'm starting a new job next month and I can't afford to feel like crap / being unproductive. Nevertheless, health is priority number 1 so I'll try not to make compromises
I understand!

Do you take 250IU HCG three times a week and the proviron daily?

Vicecaz

I understand!

Do you take 250IU HCG three times a week and the proviron daily?
I did 250IU HCG every other day as outlined by Joekool in the OP for 4 months.

Now I think I'm a little bit more open to playing with the frequency of injection. But yeah, until now it's been three times a week for HCG and daily for Proviron (started last week)