Finally! After Years My Nasty Brainfog Is Gone

Pet Peeve

I have struggled for years and tried everything to get rid of my brainfog. I have spent thousands of dollars on supplements, doctors, acupuncture etc. Now I have found a silver bullet that turned everything around in only a week. Not only is my brainfog gone but I can eat practically anything again like when I was 18 (except gluten, and I'm sensitive to milk protein too).

Here is the magic supplement: FLORASSIST GI, Phage Technology, 30 capsules | Life Extension

This is without a doubt the most beneficial thing I've ever taken in my entire life.

Note: I have not yet tried to go without it, so I don't know if it sticks. I should add I spent a couple of weeks eating only beef and honey which is in line with the SCD diet. The SCD diet is about avoiding di and polysaccharides and then introducing probiotics. The honey gave me liver pain, so I switched to beef and sugar a couple of weeks before florassist.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have struggled for years and tried everything to get rid of my brainfog. I have spent thousands of dollars on supplements, doctors, acupuncture etc. Now I have found a silver bullet that turned everything around in only a week. Not only is my brainfog gone but I can eat practically anything again like when I was 18 (except gluten, and I'm sensitive to milk protein too).

Here is the magic supplement: FLORASSIST GI, Phage Technology, 30 capsules | Life Extension

This is without a doubt the most beneficial thing I've ever taken in my entire life.

Note: I have not yet tried to go without it, so I don't know if it sticks. I should add I spent a couple of weeks eating only beef and honey which is in line with the SCD diet. The SCD diet is about avoiding di and polysaccharides and then introducing probiotics. The honey gave me liver pain, so I switched to beef and sugar a couple of weeks before florassist.
Fantastic! How long did it take to see results? How long have you been doing this?

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

Fantastic! How long did it take to see results? How long have you been doing this?

I saw real results after about a week. I had weird gas and diarrhea for that first week. I've been taking the florassist for about a month. It's difficult to pinpoint exactly when I started to become sick but I think it was after a food poisoning ten years ago, but it was when I started to binge sugar that things got really bad. Just a couple of months ago I would get brainfog so bad I couldn't go to work from eating rice or potato. Now I can eat without any symptoms.

Edit. I realise this might not work for everyone. I did for me however, so just throwing it out there.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I saw real results after about a week. I had weird gas and diarrhea for that first week. I've been taking the florassist for about a month. It's difficult to pinpoint exactly when I started to become sick but I think it was after a food poisoning ten years ago, but it was when I started to binge sugar that things got really bad. Just a couple of months ago I would get brainfog so bad I couldn't go to work from eating rice or potato. Now I can eat without any symptoms.
That is truly fantastic! Thank you for sharing. :hattip

aquaman

Congrats. Some people get bad effects from this supplement, just to warn others. Think Haidut did (talked about it in a Danny Roddy interview, although it may have been the other popular Phage product), and I certainly did.

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

Congrats. Some people get bad effects from this supplement, just to warn others. Think Haidut did (talked about it in a Danny Roddy interview, although it may have been the other popular Phage product), and I certainly did.

Really? What were the bad effects?

That is truly fantastic! Thank you for sharing. :hattip

:thumbup:

postman

Are you still free of symptoms? Sucrose is a disachharide btw.
All medicines and supplements can cause bad sideffects. Those people you mentioned, they recommend and sell various substances that some people get horrific side effects from.

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

Are you still free of symptoms? Sucrose is a disachharide btw.

Yes, I know sucrose is a disaccharide, honey was supposed to be practically monosaccharides according to SCD, but it gave me liver pain. Sucrose was practically the only alternative I had.

I'm still free of symptoms but I had a horrible experience with Life Extensions prebiotics. I got so enthusiastic with the results I was getting that I bought a lot of the products of the Florassist line. The probiotics gave me stabbing stomach pains and the return of symptoms except that certain "frequency" of brain fog I had suffered was still gone. GSE helped a bit afterwards. So, I guess my great results was from getting rid of bacteria, with the bacteriophages, not adding any. I can't buy the pure phage product because it's over the customs free limit.

I've googled the bacteriophage strains and they seem to kill E. coli. They're viruses that kill specific bacteria. Bacteriophages potentially eliminate pathogenic gut bacteria"There was a marked decrease of interleukin 4", so this is what caused my brain fog I assume. I went to Sri Lanka like half a year after starting peating (eating lots of sugar) and while there a doctor diagnosed me with E. coli infection. I took antibiotics for it and diarrhoea stopped. In a sense I got much worse after the Sri Lanka trip but its hard to distinguish because I've been battling celiac for a long time, which I guess increases interleukin too. However it was after Sri Lanka that I could no longer tolerate potato or rice. I'm a bit unsure how E. coli infections work as they're a part of the normal flora? Maybe they get the upper hand or something.

accelerator

You don't think it might have just been doing a pure beef/honey diet?

And did you take the whole capsule, or just the phages part?

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

You don't think it might have just been doing a pure beef/honey diet?

And did you take the whole capsule, or just the phages part?

I took the whole capsule, it was like night and day so I know it was the supplement. I had lots of strange gas and diarrhea for a week too when I first started taking them. The results might not be so dramatic if you're not infested with pathogenic e. Coli though, but if you are it's better than antibiotics. They could make strains for all bacteria and it could replace antibiotics no doubt.

accelerator

I took the whole capsule, it was like night and day so I know it was the supplement. I had lots of strange gas and diarrhea for a week too when I first started taking them. The results might not be so dramatic if you're not infested with pathogenic e. Coli though, but if you are it's better than antibiotics. They could make strains for all bacteria and it could replace antibiotics no doubt.

Cool, thanks for sharing. So do you take it regularly now, or was it a one time thing?

Are you still doing a scd style diet?

OP
Pet Peeve

Pet Peeve

Cool, thanks for sharing. So do you take it regularly now, or was it a one time thing?

Are you still doing a scd style diet?

I don't need to take more, unless the bacteria build up again, but I'm fine so far. Not doing scd.

accelerator

I'm still free of symptoms but I had a horrible experience with Life Extensions prebiotics. I got so enthusiastic with the results I was getting that I bought a lot of the products of the Florassist line. The probiotics gave me stabbing stomach pains and the return of symptoms except that certain "frequency" of brain fog I had suffered was still gone.
GSE helped a bit afterwards. So, I guess my great results was from getting rid of bacteria, with the bacteriophages, not adding any.

What is GSE?

I'm still free of symptoms but I had a horrible experience with Life Extensions prebiotics. I got so enthusiastic with the results I was getting that I bought a lot of the products of the Florassist line. The probiotics gave me stabbing stomach pains and the return of symptoms except that certain "frequency" of brain fog I had suffered was still gone.

which product caused problems? They all have probiotics, I believe.

I don't need to take more, unless the bacteria build up again, but I'm fine so far. Not doing scd.

That's awesome!

Mauritio

I also tried this one for several weeks. I recommend you to try the other phages too. They had pretty different effects even if they had the same phages in it!
I must say I also felt better on the phages and If i have a completely bad day i take them but I am trying amoxicillin at the moment anyway so don't want to mix things up too much...
But I must say they caused a really strong change in hormones ! I had a lot better libido and erections and also felt more buff . But I also gained some weight . So if I had to guess I would say it felt like they increased Testosterone and estrogen .
I have the feeling they didn't accelerate metabolism because atm I take penicilin and this actually caused some visceral weight loss which the phages didn't.

It just seems with gut health ,probiotics, phages, antibiotics its always a hit or miss and it stands even more to be brave and just try stuff out.
Overall my experience with phages has definitely been positive and i keep one around for a bad gut day ...

Epik

I also tried this one for several weeks. I recommend you to try the other phages too. They had pretty different effects even if they had the same phages in it!
I must say I also felt better on the phages and If i have a completely bad day i take them but I am trying amoxicillin at the moment anyway so don't want to mix things up too much...
But I must say they caused a really strong change in hormones ! I had a lot better libido and erections and also felt more buff . But I also gained some weight . So if I had to guess I would say it felt like they increased Testosterone and estrogen .
I have the feeling they didn't accelerate metabolism because atm I take penicilin and this actually caused some visceral weight loss which the phages didn't.

It just seems with gut health ,probiotics, phages, antibiotics its always a hit or miss and it stands even more to be brave and just try stuff out.
Overall my experience with phages has definitely been positive and i keep one around for a bad gut day ...
Have you taken the phage and antibiotics together?

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals