Final Consensus On Cocoa Powder/Nibs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Seems to be a divided factions on here, after reading through all the forum posts.

So it stops the breakdown of Cataclomes like dopamine but also stops the breakdown of the most dangerous estrogens.

fradon

Seems to be a divided factions on here, after reading through all the forum posts.

So it stops the breakdown of Cataclomes like dopamine but also stops the breakdown of the most dangerous estrogens.

one does not need a tremendous about of cocoa to get the benefits from it.

this is where a varied diet comes into play. not eating the same things everyday so there is less chance of toxicity.

ddjd

I think cacao nibs are a good source of copper. And also the fats in them are high in saturated and monounsaturated fats, and low in pufa

Ron J

I don't know what to believe about cocoa powder. I'd like to know if it's androgenic or estrogenic.

Richiebogie

Chocolate is high in stearic acid, magnesium and antioxidants!

Also Theobromine is a bit like love!

johnwester130

I think cacao nibs are a good source of copper. And also the fats in them are high in saturated and monounsaturated fats, and low in pufa

Peat did write in one of his article that cocoa butter reversed the damage from PUFA

Ray Peat

InChristAlone

I eat chocolate only when I crave it. Right now I'm eating lindt milk chocolate truffles. They are so silky melt in your mouth!

Broken man

Do you think it has androgenic or estrogenic effects?
Cant say for sure that chocolate is androgenic but stearic acid is, tested by my odor and friends :D. I am eating chocolate for the stearic acid but also because its good snack.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals