haidut

Forum Supporter
As many of you know, there are 2 fundamental dogmas in reproductive medicine. One is that every woman is born with a fixed number of eggs and those cannot be replenished. The second one is that there is a biological fertility clock in every woman that inexorably ticks, and if the female does not have kids by a certain age (say 40) then her chances of becoming a mother drop down to zero.
Well, the study below casts serious doubt on the second dogma. It showed that the decline in egg quality and female fertility with age is simply due to the fact that eggs contain several hundred times more mitochondria than any other cell in the body and as such are much more vulnerable to energetic deprivation. As mitochondrial function declines with age, so does egg quality. However, a simple and brief treatment with red light (LLLT) to the neck resulted in 21+% of the infertile women in advanced “reproductive age” becoming pregnant. The protocol used on average 21 sessions, each consisting of 15s irradiation of points on the neck known to contain major blood vessels. That was clearly enough to have a major beneficial effect on ovaries despite the remote application site, which suggests that simply sitting under regular red bulbs for about 30min would probably meet or even exceed the effects of the LLLT protocol.
And the mechanism of action of LLLT treatment? Just as Peat has written many times – removal from the cell of respiration-blocking (cytochrome C oxidase) molecule nitric oxide (NO). As a side note, magnesium, zinc, and of course methylene blue are known to accomplish the same thing and can be used as a substitute or synergizing regimen to red light. Oh and btw, the same method is expected to work in males whose declining sperm counts and testosterone (T) levels are have also been shown to be due to energetic dysfunction. Incidentally, there are multiple studies we have discussed here in the past showing red light application to male gonads increases T levels and sperm motility.

Personal Overview of the Application of LLLT in Severely Infertile Japanese Females
Vancouver Integrative Fertility Clinic Pioneers Laser Acupuncture Treatment for Fertility

“…Dr. Brown has pioneered the Brown Laser for Fertility Method which involves a series of low level lasers treatments directed at specific acupuncture points. Acubalance is the leading clinic in BC to be offering this method. Until recently Western reproductive medicine has maintained that aging and declining egg quality is an irreversible process. However, research with LLLT being done in Denmark and Japan is showing that it may be possible to improve egg quality, slow down the aging process, and significantly improve fertility in women and men.” Similarly, Japanese studies have shown a connection between improved fertility and low level laser therapy concluding that LLLT can help improve the woman’s chances of conception. Under the direction of Dr Toshio Ohshiro at Sanno Hospital, an extended trial on LLLT was performed in 701 severe infertile patients, 156 (22.3%) of whom became pregnant. This resulted in a successful live birth rate in over half (50.1%) of those pregnancies. In another study by Dr. Nakamura in Japan a comparison of blastocyst reaching rate (BRR) before and after the intervention of acupuncture & moxibustion in conjunction with laser treatment (AMLT) was observed in retrospect and found significant differences. Dr. Nakamura’s data revealed that blastocyst reaching rate (number of day 5 embryos) almost doubles after the AMLT protocol. Watch interview between Dr. K Nakamura and Dr. Lorne Brown. It appears that LLLT (red light) displaces nitric oxide (the biomarker of oxidative stress that blocks oxygen from being absorbed by cells) which allows more oxygen to saturate cells. Laser therapy also allows more ATP (cellular energy) to be produced by the mitochondria of the cells and improves blood circulation, and regulates inflammation. These factors are all beneficial to female reproduction in general.”

“…Studies show that the mitochondria of older eggs are not so good at producing ATP. However, the rate of division and successful implantation of embryos has more to do with how much energy (ATP) than with maternal age per se. Similarly, it is known that older follicles have fewer defenses against cellular damage caused by oxidative stress, and that this is related to poorer IVF outcomes. “All our cells are powered by little structures called mitochondria. Eggs have about 200 times more mitochondria than any other cell. When eggs are developing, they use a tremendous amount of energy. After 35 years the mitochondria wear down. At age 40, nine out of 10 eggs are abnormal.” Says Brown. ”What is exciting about these studies is that they suggest that LLLT actually goes to the root cause of ovarian decline and improves mitochondrial function and ATP (energy) production which is necessary for aging ovaries.”

Lilac

the decline in egg quality and female fertility with age is simply due to the fact that eggs contain several hundred times more mitochondria than any other cell in the body and as such are much more vulnerable to energetic deprivation

a simple and brief treatment with red light (LLLT) to the neck resulted in 21+% of the infertile women in advanced “reproductive age” becoming pregnant.

multiple studies we have discussed here in the past showing red light application to male gonads increases T levels and sperm motility.

Wow.
Wow.
and
Wow.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Incredible.

Koveras

As many of you know, there are 2 fundamental dogmas in reproductive medicine. One is that every woman is born with a fixed number of eggs and those cannot be replenished. The second one is that there is a biological fertility clock in every woman that inexorably ticks, and if the female does not have kids by a certain age (say 40) then her chances of becoming a mother drop down to zero.
Well, the study below casts serious doubt on the second dogma. It showed that the decline in egg quality and female fertility with age is simply due to the fact that eggs contain several hundred times more mitochondria than any other cell in the body and as such are much more vulnerable to energetic deprivation. As mitochondrial function declines with age, so does egg quality. However, a simple and brief treatment with red light (LLLT) to the neck resulted in 21+% of the infertile women in advanced “reproductive age” becoming pregnant. The protocol used on average 21 sessions, each consisting of 15s irradiation of points on the neck known to contain major blood vessels. That was clearly enough to have a major beneficial effect on ovaries despite the remote application site, which suggests that simply sitting under regular red bulbs for about 30min would probably meet or even exceed the effects of the LLLT protocol.
And the mechanism of action of LLLT treatment? Just as Peat has written many times – removal from the cell of respiration-blocking (cytochrome C oxidase) molecule nitric oxide (NO). As a side note, magnesium, zinc, and of course methylene blue are known to accomplish the same thing and can be used as a substitute or synergizing regimen to red light. Oh and btw, the same method is expected to work in males whose declining sperm counts and testosterone (T) levels are have also been shown to be due to energetic dysfunction. Incidentally, there are multiple studies we have discussed here in the past showing red light application to male gonads increases T levels and sperm motility.

Personal Overview of the Application of LLLT in Severely Infertile Japanese Females
Vancouver Integrative Fertility Clinic Pioneers Laser Acupuncture Treatment for Fertility

“…Dr. Brown has pioneered the Brown Laser for Fertility Method which involves a series of low level lasers treatments directed at specific acupuncture points. Acubalance is the leading clinic in BC to be offering this method. Until recently Western reproductive medicine has maintained that aging and declining egg quality is an irreversible process. However, research with LLLT being done in Denmark and Japan is showing that it may be possible to improve egg quality, slow down the aging process, and significantly improve fertility in women and men.” Similarly, Japanese studies have shown a connection between improved fertility and low level laser therapy concluding that LLLT can help improve the woman’s chances of conception. Under the direction of Dr Toshio Ohshiro at Sanno Hospital, an extended trial on LLLT was performed in 701 severe infertile patients, 156 (22.3%) of whom became pregnant. This resulted in a successful live birth rate in over half (50.1%) of those pregnancies. In another study by Dr. Nakamura in Japan a comparison of blastocyst reaching rate (BRR) before and after the intervention of acupuncture & moxibustion in conjunction with laser treatment (AMLT) was observed in retrospect and found significant differences. Dr. Nakamura’s data revealed that blastocyst reaching rate (number of day 5 embryos) almost doubles after the AMLT protocol. Watch interview between Dr. K Nakamura and Dr. Lorne Brown. It appears that LLLT (red light) displaces nitric oxide (the biomarker of oxidative stress that blocks oxygen from being absorbed by cells) which allows more oxygen to saturate cells. Laser therapy also allows more ATP (cellular energy) to be produced by the mitochondria of the cells and improves blood circulation, and regulates inflammation. These factors are all beneficial to female reproduction in general.”

“…Studies show that the mitochondria of older eggs are not so good at producing ATP. However, the rate of division and successful implantation of embryos has more to do with how much energy (ATP) than with maternal age per se. Similarly, it is known that older follicles have fewer defenses against cellular damage caused by oxidative stress, and that this is related to poorer IVF outcomes. “All our cells are powered by little structures called mitochondria. Eggs have about 200 times more mitochondria than any other cell. When eggs are developing, they use a tremendous amount of energy. After 35 years the mitochondria wear down. At age 40, nine out of 10 eggs are abnormal.” Says Brown. ”What is exciting about these studies is that they suggest that LLLT actually goes to the root cause of ovarian decline and improves mitochondrial function and ATP (energy) production which is necessary for aging ovaries.”

Products

vsculpt-Device-image-features-Module-2-NEW.jpg

AnonE

What is an example red light product that I can easily purchase online? Would like to try out, I think by now I've read enough positive case studies relating to energy benefits.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What is an example red light product that I can easily purchase online? Would like to try out, I think by now I've read enough positive case studies relating to energy benefits.
Here ya go. :)

- Life Giving Store <---- High quality red light therapy at affordable prices.

Rad

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 2 and a half years. I'm about to turn 43. She turned 42 today.

Took a long time to get pregnant the first time (18 months) followed by miscarriage at 11 weeks with small fetus. Lost second at 7 weeks (triploid - normal size when they are usually small) and third at 6 weeks (underdeveloped again). All had heartbeat.

All pregnancies occurred within a one year period. I believe vitamin e was the key to kickstarting the success, though we had started acupuncuture after the second, which might have helped.

She had been on a regime of pregnenolone and dhea are reading about it on here for improving egg quality and ivf chances. Not scientifically educated but have since seen the results pulled apart somewhere on the web so don't know how valuable but we continue on a small dose. It does result in her hair thinning noticeably on the higher but still reasonable dose. W started long before the first pregnancy with these and aspirin.

She is on niacinamide (again through here) but I think this is only recognised for particular gene defects. We continue because it might have other unrecognised effects on 300mg dose. We mucked up the second time with dosage only taking 30mg because of some board confusion.

Reading about redlight we purchased a small redlightman light but I don't know whether it is sufficient. Aiming a base of neck hoping that it penetrates sufficiently as insufficiently powerful (apparently) for use over the ovaries. Japanese study used a more penetrating frequency.

If nothing happens soon, we will be moving on to ivf and possibly donor eggs as her eggs aren't getting any younger and we given them a decent dose of niacinamide, aspirin and preg/dhea. Last two times it only took us three months then two months to get pregnant so that's not an issue. She's a non-vaccinated. very healthy lady with excellent follicular reserves.

Thinking to maybe fork out for something like this. The Half Stack Red Light as seems pretty cheap and uk based. Have burnt through nearly all reserves of money but could sell redlightman mini and some hard to find books to get it. I'm always trying to find the positive and it seems like redlight has excellent results. I don't want to think I'm using a redlight that won't work and it hopefully will be the push the body needs to develop an embryo properly. Would this device with methylene blue be enough? Best guesses are fine.

If anyone got any advice. let me know.

lampofred

My partner and I have been trying for a baby for 2 and a half years. I'm about to turn 43. She turned 42 today.

Took a long time to get pregnant the first time (18 months) followed by miscarriage at 11 weeks with small fetus. Lost second at 7 weeks (triploid - normal size when they are usually small) and third at 6 weeks (underdeveloped again). All had heartbeat.

All pregnancies occurred within a one year period. I believe vitamin e was the key to kickstarting the success, though we had started acupuncuture after the second, which might have helped.

She had been on a regime of pregnenolone and dhea are reading about it on here for improving egg quality and ivf chances. Not scientifically educated but have since seen the results pulled apart somewhere on the web so don't know how valuable but we continue on a small dose. It does result in her hair thinning noticeably on the higher but still reasonable dose. W started long before the first pregnancy with these and aspirin.

She is on niacinamide (again through here) but I think this is only recognised for particular gene defects. We continue because it might have other unrecognised effects on 300mg dose. We mucked up the second time with dosage only taking 30mg because of some board confusion.

Reading about redlight we purchased a small redlightman light but I don't know whether it is sufficient. Aiming a base of neck hoping that it penetrates sufficiently as insufficiently powerful (apparently) for use over the ovaries. Japanese study used a more penetrating frequency.

If nothing happens soon, we will be moving on to ivf and possibly donor eggs as her eggs aren't getting any younger and we given them a decent dose of niacinamide, aspirin and preg/dhea. Last two times it only took us three months then two months to get pregnant so that's not an issue. She's a non-vaccinated. very healthy lady with excellent follicular reserves.

Thinking to maybe fork out for something like this. The Half Stack Red Light as seems pretty cheap and uk based. Have burnt through nearly all reserves of money but could sell redlightman mini and some hard to find books to get it. I'm always trying to find the positive and it seems like redlight has excellent results. I don't want to think I'm using a redlight that won't work and it hopefully will be the push the body needs to develop an embryo properly. Would this device with methylene blue be enough? Best guesses are fine.

If anyone got any advice. let me know.

I don't know if supplementing DHEA would be helpful for female fertility. It's a weak androgen on its own, and in women, it actually tends to turn into dihydrotestosterone in excess. That's likely what's happening if it's causing hair thinning, it's having powerful male androgenic effects. Have you considered trying progesterone instead? Is her thyroid status good (heart rate/temperature) and does she eat enough animal protein daily (80-100 grams)?

Rad

I don't know if supplementing DHEA would be helpful for female fertility. It's a weak androgen on its own, and in women, it actually tends to turn into dihydrotestosterone in excess. That's likely what's happening if it's causing hair thinning, it's having powerful male androgenic effects. Have you considered trying progesterone instead? Is her thyroid status good (heart rate/temperature) and does she eat enough animal protein daily (80-100 grams)?
Thanks for the reply.

She definitely eats enough animal protein and we targeted body temperature and heart rate year back. Mitolipin was the key to bring her to 37.1c. Since trying for a baby, her temp has become far more cyclical, rising in the lead up to ovulation and slowly dropping if we are unsuccessful, to around 36.8c.

Might drop the dhea. I thought we had tried pregnenolone first without dhea and that after adding it, her cycles had reduced in length from 33 days to 28. She assures me this didn't happen. I am ill with neurological issues so I'll believe her and assume pregnenolone will do it on it's own. Dhea levels drop in older women so we didn't think that it would matter greatly, especially on the reduced dose she is now taking.

She was not enthused by the idea of progesterone previously, though has now mentioned trying it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Heat kills sperm though, does it not? Interesting paradigm...

They did not heat the patients. It was strictly bright red light. Also, the exposure was to the neck and not gonads and the study was in women and not men. But yes, heating male gonads directly and for prolonged period of time is not good for fertility. But shining red light on them (without much heat) has been shown to be quite beneficial with one study showing doubling T levels from just 30sec daily exposure of the gonads to red light.

MetaJo

Thanks for the reply.

She definitely eats enough animal protein and we targeted body temperature and heart rate year back. Mitolipin was the key to bring her to 37.1c. Since trying for a baby, her temp has become far more cyclical, rising in the lead up to ovulation and slowly dropping if we are unsuccessful, to around 36.8c.

Might drop the dhea. I thought we had tried pregnenolone first without dhea and that after adding it, her cycles had reduced in length from 33 days to 28. She assures me this didn't happen. I am ill with neurological issues so I'll believe her and assume pregnenolone will do it on it's own. Dhea levels drop in older women so we didn't think that it would matter greatly, especially on the reduced dose she is now taking.

She was not enthused by the idea of progesterone previously, though has now mentioned trying it.

Hi Rad have you had any luck getting pregnant since your last post?

Rad

@MetaJo Indeed we have! Thanks for asking. 6 weeks and 2 days old today. A beautiful baby boy.

We ended up going for IVF because we needed help picking the right egg. Had to draw on inheritance as very expensive. We got amazing amounts of eggs but very few survived and only two were considered top tier so they were both implanted.

Being locked in our houses due to Corona did not make for a hugely enjoyable pregnacy.

MetaJo

@Rad that is awesome to hear. Congratulations!! I can only imagine it wasn't as enjoyable being locked in your house. What a great blessing though. That's awesome.

The Japanese study used a 830 nm, CW, GaAlAs 60 mW diode LLLT.

Can anyone confirm a 830nm red light LED with narrow beam angle (like the LGS10: Infrared 830nm from LifeGivingStore) would be a good choice to try to replicate these results?

Or would it potentially be more beneficial to get the same type of light narrow beam LED that also has Near-infrared in 760nm, and or other more spectrums like various other products they sell here: Handheld Lights Archives - LifeGivingStore.com? Basically would a broader spectrum narrow beam red light that includes 830nm potentially be more effective than just 830nm.

Last edited: