Fenbendazole. The Last Thing The Cancer Industry Needs Is A Cure

Pointless

This paragraph is a bit suspect

"Researchers reported that fenbendazole alone or vitamins alone did not alter the size or growth of implanted tumors in laboratory mice. But their combination produced a striking increase in activity of one type of white blood cell, neutrophils, resulting in a no-growth effect. There also was strong inhibition of a protein (hypoxia inducing factor) that induces hypoxia (absence of oxygen) which forces cancer cells to utilize sugar for energy rather than oxygen."

Does the drug induce glycolysis? Systemic hypoxia? What vitamins are needed? Just vitamin E? Why do they increase neutrophils in combination? Where is the citation?

Fractality

Yeah my understanding of the *zoles is that they actually can cause agranulocytosis which is a pathologically low amount of neutrophils.

Amazoniac

Last edited:

Obi-wan

The vitamin study is a bad study IMO. Fenbendazole is a microtubule disrupter, it activitates the p53 death gene in the mitochondria, and is a irreversible glucose blocker. Dose is well tolerated. Bone marrow suppression can result at 2500mgs. Typical dose is 222 mgs per 1 gram of Panacur C (a dog dewormer) Medbendazole is the human form and is lab compounded at 100mg tablets. It is used as a kill phase for all cancers.

yerrag

From the article in the OP: "There also was strong inhibition of a protein (hypoxia inducing factor) that induces hypoxia (absence of oxygen) which forces cancer cells to utilize sugar for energy rather than oxygen."

This doesn't make sense to me. What does it mean to "utilize sugar for energy rather than oxygen?" Does the writer mean to say "utilize sugar only for energy rather than sugar and oxygen" as in hypoxia, there is no oxygen available so sugar is metabolized anaerobically?

And I'm confused about the meaning of the protein HIF-1. Does this protein induce hypoxia, as this writer suggests, or is this protein induced by hypoxia. There is a frequent tendency in the literature to confuse the cause as the effect, and vice versa, making it difficult to identify the cause of a problem. It becomes very confusing. This is what Wikipedia says: "Hypoxia-inducible factors (HIFs) are transcription factors that respond to decreases in available oxygen in the cellular environment, or hypoxia."

So, was there a strong inhibition of the HIF protein or was there a strong inhibition of hypoxia? These are different things. Did the strong inhibition of the protein lead to the inhibition of hypoxia, or did the strong inhibition of hypoxis lead to the inhibition of the protein? See what I mean?

This is what's difficult reading the literature. It is as if politicians wrote them. There is no clear line between cause and effect. When the writer cannot distinguish cause from effect, they resort to equivocating with phraseology like " risk factors." You really need a course on doublespeak when reading through the literature. And the doublespeak is intentional.

Last edited:

alextraxx

The vitamin study is a bad study IMO. Fenbendazole is a microtubule disrupter, it activitates the p53 death gene in the mitochondria, and is a irreversible glucose blocker. Dose is well tolerated. Bone marrow suppression can result at 2500mgs. Typical dose is 222 mgs per 1 gram of Panacur C (a dog dewormer) Medbendazole is the human form and is lab compounded at 100mg tablets. It is used as a kill phase for all cancers.
Wondering how your Fenbendazole experience went? Looking to use it to mop up some melanoma, but a bit confused about the irreversible glucose blocking. Reckon that would have any kind of negative interaction with a high sugar diet?

Ania

I am also interested in explanation of irreversible glucose blocking of Fenbendazole. Could someone more educated explain what it means in practice?

Jon2547

Anyone know of natural plant-like alternatives to fenbendazole?

P

Peatness

OP
B

Braveheart

golder

Yeah my understanding of the *zoles is that they actually can cause agranulocytosis which is a pathologically low amount of neutrophils.
Wanted to try this but got ive got low neutrophils. Do you know if the damage done is reversible after using any of the zoles?