*Female* Libido

Status
Not open for further replies.

InChristAlone

Yeah that would be interesting to know but very difficult to do in an experimental setting I would assume.

G spot is a hit and miss? I read online that G spot is a myth or something. Not visible to the eyes of the woman and the man unlike the clitoris, which can make it tricky.
You guys, the clitoris organ is not a myth it extends beyond the small part you can see on the outside! Which is why you can feel pleasure inside the vagina.

milk_lover

You guys, the clitoris organ is not a myth it extends beyond the small part you can see on the outside! Which is why you can feel pleasure inside the vagina.
You feel pleasure inside the vagina because the vagina has pleasure nerves all over not necessarily concentrated on a specific spot? just like the penis with nerves in many places.

lampofred

The "insatiable" kind of libido increases as menopause approaches so I would guess it's related to falling calcium reserves, low vitamin D, build-up of iron in place of where copper should be, high phosphate, falling progesterone production (causing estrogen to stay in the cell instead of being released into the bloodstream, which might make blood estrogen levels seem low even though estrogen activity is high).

Coffee, vit B3, vit C, vit D, vit E, milk, sugar, aspirin, light, all the typical Peat stuff that reduces excitation would probably push things in the opposite way.

I think orgasms increase testosterone for women but increase estrogen for males (but lower progesterone for everyone).

InChristAlone

You feel pleasure inside the vagina because the vagina has pleasure nerves all over not necessarily concentrated on a specific spot? just like the penis with nerves in many places.
I'm wondering who are you guys? I am a woman so I think I know about my body. The vagina has limited nerve endings which is great because we have to birth a baby out of this canal! It does feel pressure though, which is probably why some women like shoving large objects in there because maybe they get off on the sensation of pressure, but also because it is stimulating the surrounding engorged bulbous tissue more than say a very small object. But it is not because the walls of the vagina are lined with the same nerves as the clitoral organ. Otherwise we'd actually see women having orgasms from penetration more.

milk_lover

I'm wondering who are you guys? I am a woman so I think I know about my body. The vagina has limited nerve endings which is great because we have to birth a baby out of this canal! It does feel pressure though, which is probably why some women like shoving large objects in there because maybe they get off on the sensation of pressure, but also because it is stimulating the surrounding engorged bulbous tissue more than say a very small object. But it is not because the walls of the vagina are lined with the same nerves as the clitoral organ. Otherwise we'd actually see women having orgasms from penetration more.
Fair enough.

LUH 3417

Some women experience orgasm giving birth. I don’t think it’s common but definitely interesting!
What is Orgasmic Birth? - Orgasmic Birth

InChristAlone

Some women experience orgasm giving birth. I don’t think it’s common but definitely interesting!
What is Orgasmic Birth? - Orgasmic Birth
Yes I've known about that for 10 years, but neither of my births were orgasmic unfortunately, I think if my husband was more open to birth being pleasureable it could have happened. My first was a home birth so I was in my own space, and the pain wasn't too intense. But my mind didn't go there.

InChristAlone

And some have orgasm during pelvic exam Pregnant woman mortified after having 'obvious leg-shaking orgasm' during pelvic exam by pretty doctor

I am not sure how far doctors insert their fingers into the vagina, but apparently it's not uncommon.
Moaning leg shaking orgasm?? Sounds a bit far fetched to me. But I mean yeah pregnancy definitely puts more pressure on everything down there, and more blood supply.

The only time I've ever had an unexpected orgasm was in high school, it was first day of school I had just met up with my boyfriend before my first class when I realized I was going to be late so I ran down the stairs and then it happened. Haha. Definitely didn't moan through it lol it just felt like overexcitement.

Nemo

Is a high and seemingly increasing female libido from high estrogen?

Guys on here talk about no fap all the time and prolactin... I wonder the effects on female hormones.

any female input?

After menopause I tried bioidentical hormone replacement for about 9 months. Soon after I started, I decided I would stop, so I used my stash of hormones to experiment a bit before tapering off.

Higher estrogen had no effect on libido. Higher testosterone made me angry and tense (yes, I know the effect is the opposite for men). Progesterone had a strong positive effect.

I'm wondering who are you guys? I am a woman so I think I know about my body.

Feminism encapsulated.

No evidence required. Being female suffices.

Rarely will you hear a male communicate this way. The ones who do are typically drinking the same water as Alex Jones' frogs swim in or sitting with wig and tucked sack reading stories to kindergarteners.

InChristAlone

Feminism encapsulated.

No evidence required. Being female suffices.

Rarely will you hear a male communicate this way. The ones who do are typically drinking the same water as Alex Jones' frogs swim in or sitting with wig and tucked sack reading stories to kindergarteners.
Lol I'm feminist for talking about a woman's body when a man thinks he knows what is the healthiest way for a woman to orgasm?

milk_lover

Moaning leg shaking orgasm?? Sounds a bit far fetched to me. But I mean yeah pregnancy definitely puts more pressure on everything down there, and more blood supply.

The only time I've ever had an unexpected orgasm was in high school, it was first day of school I had just met up with my boyfriend before my first class when I realized I was going to be late so I ran down the stairs and then it happened. Haha. Definitely didn't moan through it lol it just felt like overexcitement.
So you didn’t have your body touched and you orgasm?! Women bodies are mysterious maan. One lady claimed she got pregnant by the scent of her husband without intercourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals