Female Corner

L

lollipop

Seriously! They could name their line Blossom. :D
Hey @Jennifer, I ordered one of the 100%pure lipsticks from Amazon just to try. It arrived today. LOVE it ❤️❤️ Light, sooo energetically clean and stains the lips nicely even as it wears off...

Jennifer

@lisaferraro – Oh, yay! Awesome! What color did you choose? I have a couple picked out but I'm worried they may not be the same color in person because oftentimes, my picker is way off. They end up being too bright. I want a soft, almost cherry pink color, maybe rosy is a better description (?), but they end up looking like bright fuchsia on me. I have dark features – dark eye brows and eye lashes, and dark brown/auburn colored hair so I think you and I may have similar coloring?

Jennifer

L

lollipop

@lisaferraro – Oh, yay! Awesome! What color did you choose? I have a couple picked out but I'm worried they may not be the same color in person because oftentimes, my picker is way off. They end up being too bright. I want a soft, almost cherry pink color, maybe rosy is a better description (?), but they end up looking like bright fuchsia on me. I have dark features – dark eye brows and eye lashes, and dark brown/auburn colored hair so I think you and I may have similar coloring?
I tried Poppy as I can pretty much blend with anything. I would say this one is BRIGHT RED - bright not cherry pink. What I did was put on and let it sit, wiped some off with my finger and reached the color I wanted. So you might try another softer color.

Good luck. I saw they have a light light pink pallet for cheeks eyes etc. Surely they have a lip to match. I want to try that light pink pallet soon. Maybe next month.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Totally awesome! Hey @Blossom you are in the wrong business. Need to be in marketing :):
Thanks, I'm working on my real estate license as we speak. Hopefully with my glow I will do well at helping people find a nice home.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You can also tell how healthy your kidneys are by peeing in a cup. After a few hours, you should see sediment. The more the sediment, the stronger the kidneys. The sediment is the natural byproduct (acids) of metabolism. When the kidneys are unable to filter it out, it builds up inside and starts breaking down tissue, congesting the lymphatic system etc.
What does this sediment look like? Does it sink to the bottom?

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Great question, I was thinking about asking that too!
Wonder which one of us will have a concerned family member speak up first after finding cups of urine setting around?:cool:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wonder which one of us will have a concerned family member speak up first after finding cups of urine setting around?
:rolling

Jennifer

It looks fluffy like a cloud or umm...kind of like what fresh pressed OJ looks like when left to separate in the fridge. You may even see what looks like floating white fibers. They're mucus strands. The longer it's left to sit, the more compacted the sediment looks, sort of like the starch that's left to settle when making the potato protein soup.

Edit – The pictures in the link below may give you a better idea of what I'm trying to describe. Warning – I don't agree with some of the statements or advice in it, especially in reference to fasting. IME, fasting with weak adrenals can make things worse.

Urine Sediment (w/ Pictures) | GrapeGate

Wonder which one of us will have a concerned family member speak up first after finding cups of urine setting around?
Hehe! I suspect those who've lived with urine therapy followers may feel a sense of relief to find that the urine hasn't left the cup. It may be wobbly baby steps to less cray cray, but it's steps nonetheless. Haha!

Jennifer

Thanks, I'm working on my real estate license as we speak. Hopefully with my glow I will do well at helping people find a nice home.
That's so great, Blossom! I was building a business in real estate (home restoration/house flipping and rental properties) prior to fracturing. You have a great personality, are a good listener and seem to have good instincts, which I think makes for an excellent realtor. :)

I certainly could use your services. I'm looking for a modest home on Tybee Island, GA. By modest I mean shack because that's apparently all I can afford there. :rolling Who knew Hawaii was less of a pipe dream? :arghh:

Jennifer

I tried Poppy as I can pretty much blend with anything. I would say this one is BRIGHT RED - bright not cherry pink. What I did was put on and let it sit, wiped some off with my finger and reached the color I wanted. So you might try another softer color.

Good luck. I saw they have a light light pink pallet for cheeks eyes etc. Surely they have a lip to match. I want to try that light pink pallet soon. Maybe next month.
Perfect! Thank you, Lisa! Poppy was one of the colors I had picked. I ended up finding a color guide and they have colors (and the corresponding products) under what they call "1st Date" and "Wedding Day" which I think may be what I'm looking for. Wedding makeup tends to be softer and more natural so I think I'll be safe picking one of the recommended products from there. I'll look for the light pink pallet and make sure to do as you suggest when applying the lipstick. Thanks for the tip! :):

Last edited:
OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That's so great, Blossom! I was building a business in real estate (home restoration/house flipping and rental properties) prior to fracturing. You have a great personality, are a good listener and seem to have good instincts, which I think makes for an excellent realtor. :)
Thanks! I can relate. I've been interested in real estate for about 4 years but things kept coming up that prevented me from having the time to focus on getting my license. I don't really like sales or marketing per se but I do love helping people and many people need a place to live so it doesn't really seem like traditional sales to me.

LUH 3417

Good for you for working on your fears! :) It's tough! And that's great that you started swimming! So much fun! Ahh...yeah, I used to put my tinctures in juice or directly in my mouth (I get the alcohol-free ones) to prevent needing to pee during the night.

For sleep, I like passion flower and even more so chamomile simply because of its flavor. It reminds me of apple. :) My other tinctures contain multiple herbs. The doctor I follow (he's also a master herbalist) says they're more powerful that way. My kidney tincture contains – dandelion leaf, cornsilk, juniper berry, goldenrod leaf, couch grass root, parsley, horsetail, stinging nettle leaf and cordyceps, and my adrenal tincture contains – eleuthero root, cleavers herb, kelp frond powder, parsley leaf, ho shou wu root, saw palmetto berry, chaste tree berry (vitex), juniper berry, dandelion root and leaf and rhodiola root.

Just in case this may be of help, below is more info on which herbs target the kidneys and adrenals (many of the herbs for the adrenals also target all other endocrine glands) and what exactly they're good for. Note – I put extra info next to some of the herbs that I think Peaters in particular might appreciate. From my source book.

GLANDULAR SYSTEM

STRUCTURES – The pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid and parathyroid glands, thymus, adrenal glands, pancreas (Islets of Langerhans), glands within the intestinal mucosa, ovaries and testes.

SINGLE HERBS – DETOXIFIERS
* Bugleweed Leaf
* Dandelion Leaf
* Parsley Leaf
* Poke Root (like blood root, it's very strong (especially great for cancers/tumors) so use caution when dosing)
* Kelp (I find it sometimes raises TSH on blood tests)
* Saw Palmetto Berries

SINGLE HERBS – STRENGTHENERS
* Licorice Root (only use in cases of hypotension since it raises BP)
* Astragalus Root
* Panax Ginseng Root (estrogenic so only use in rare cases of a true estrogen deficiency)
* Siberian Ginseng Root
* Kelp
* Saw Palmetto Berries
* Chaste Tree Berries (Vitex)
* Hawthorn Berries
* Bugleweed
* Dandelion Leaf
* Parsley Leaf
* False Unicorn Root

URINARY SYSTEM

STRUCTURES – Kidneys, bladder, ureter and urethra.

SINGLE HERBS – DETOXIFIERS
* Corn Silk
* Juniper Berries
* Saw Palmetto Berries
* Pipsissewa
* Uva Ursi
* Couch Grass Root
* Parsley
* Dandelion Leaf

* Juniper Berries
* Saw Palmetto Berries
* Pipsissewa
* Uva Ursi
* Lespedeza
* Couch Grass Root
* Parsley
* Dandelion Leaf

And I'm including the following system because the herbs listed also strengthen the adrenal glands, which in turn increases low neurotransmitter production, strengthening the nervous system.

NERVOUS SYSTEM

STRUCTURES – The brain, spinal cord (Central Nervous System), the Autonomic Nervous System, sensory organs (eyes, nose, olfactory nerves, etc.).

* Gotu Kola
* Ginkgo Biloba
* Skullcap
* Kelp
* Saw Palmetto Berries
* Chaste Tree Berries
* Panax Ginseng
* Siberian Ginseng
* Parsley Root and Leaf
* Hawthorn Berries
* Astragalus Root
* Licorice Root

SINGLE HERBS – ANTISPASMODICS
* Lobelia
* St. John's Wort
* California Poppy
* Passion Flower
* Skullcap

SINGLE HERBS – RELAXANTS
* Valerian
* St. John's Wort
* Passion Flower
* California Poppy
Thanks so much @Jennifer this is really helpful! I happen to have a bag of organic cornsilk and will try it out. As far as certain herbs lowering metabolic rate, do you have an opinion on that? Doesn’t licorice cause excretion of K?

Lolinaa

Hello girls, (instead of boys and girls).
I have suffered with high adrenaline and anxiety those last two weeks. I think it was due to the fact I didn't manage well my thyroid intake.

When Peating its very important to be in tune with our body apparently.

Yesterday I started pregnenolone after reading lots of threads about it and because I felt a bit desperate too. Yesterday I felt great, but was home, it was a bank holiday. But I felt energized and in great mood. I did a lot in my house.
Today I felt a bit anxious during the morning for the day ahead and finally everything went well; and I hope it will continue like this.

I would like to ask the premenopausal women here about their experience with pregnenolone? I am 34 for your information.
I have started with 50mg and will stop after 3 weeks to cycle, and then restart again.
Do you think it's a good plan? When do you think I should stop before the side effects, I mean by that: oily skin, anxiety and hair loss...
For now I use health natura? Do you have any other clean and cheap brands to recommend?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals