FEMA Camps ready for you to volunteer yourself into

LucyL

1630624287028.png

The guy filming the video said it wasn't usual for this equipment to be going by there.. Looks to be going east to west. I wonder why and where. Maybe it is normal to move tanks around the states.
Exactly, which implies that he passes by there regularly and has never seen something like that.

P

Peatness

I had to think very carefully before posting this interview. It contains material that will be labelled as scaremongering. Be warned - contains disturbing information about pandemics, food shortages, fema camps, crazy weather talk and all the other fairy tales of our time. This interview is not new

Celeste Solum a FEMA whistle blower explains why we’re running out of time. She exposes their endgame.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dljLRl0sWAls/

Last edited by a moderator:

LA

I started reading this thread because I thought it was a joke about people using LARGE walmart stores as home. Before the Covid plandemic there were homeless people, a few here and there, camping out in large walmarts, using the toilets, eating the food snacks, cuddling up in the cozy blankets, pillows, sleeping bags areas etc. I dont have any of those old links. I will need to find someplace to view the b i t ch ute video.

K

Kayaker

I started reading this thread because I thought it was a joke about people using LARGE walmart stores as home. Before the Covid plandemic there were homeless people, a few here and there, camping out in large walmarts, using the toilets, eating the food snacks, cuddling up in the cozy blankets, pillows, sleeping bags areas etc. I dont have any of those old links. I will need to find someplace to view the b i t ch ute video.
I've never even heard of that before, yet I just had a dream the other day that a retail store was left desolate like in a post-apocalyptic scenario, and I was rearranging the furniture to make my section.

There were other people, I believe. But there was so much to rearrange that nobody fought over the stuff or talked to each other.

My section was long and narrow. Rugs, pillows, mattresses, sofas, curtains, blankets, like everywhere you looked, there was soft stuff.

There was a building outside the retail store, which wasn't in real life. Some sort of "official" building. It had that bank, university, or court building vibe because of ceiling windows.

P

Peatness

I've never even heard of that before, yet I just had a dream the other day that a retail store was left desolate like in a post-apocalyptic scenario, and I was rearranging the furniture to make my section.

There were other people, I believe. But there was so much to rearrange that nobody fought over the stuff or talked to each other.

My section was long and narrow. Rugs, pillows, mattresses, sofas, curtains, blankets, like everywhere you looked, there was soft stuff.

There was a building outside the retail store, which wasn't in real life. Some sort of "official" building. It had that bank, university, or court building vibe because of ceiling windows.
Please post this on my dream thread. :):

LA

Perhaps you were being coached on a possibility in case you need it.

Birdie

@Birdie just posted this elsewhere

Oh, this is where it should go. Thanks Pina.

"Admittedly, it takes quite a bit to raise my blood pressure, but this is one of those real-world issues that does it. There are a lot of really good people in upstate New York and outside the boundaries of that crazy city they are best known for. The New York state assembly passing a bill [A416 LINK HERE] to set up involuntary COVID quarantine camps needs to be stopped right now. This is nuts."

"The bill is obtuse in the extreme, and grants the state permission to remove and detain someone defined as “a significant threat to public health.” Those of you who have watched the creation of Quarantine Camps in Australia, and those who noted the ongoing activity in Australia seems designed to be a beta test for the USA, will quickly see the common thread with this proposal in New York." Sundance

Birdie

The UK is building a facility that look suspect to me, Wellingborough Prison

Oh dear. And we have this over here:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals