FEMA Camps ready for you to volunteer yourself into

amd

@achillea
Reading what the news said, can you explain in a logical manner how did you come up with the title "FEMA Camps ready for you to volunteer yourself into"?

BTW, you missed the 154 in the referenced article title ("All The 154 Walmart Stores Closing in the United States").

Is this an example of "forums as an entertainment medium"?

Wal-Mart to close 269 stores as it retools fleet
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/15/wal-mart-to-close-269-stores-as-it-retools-fleet.html

Walmart will close 269 stores across the globe, 154 in the US

Walmart will open as many as 405 stores globally in the coming fiscal year as it shifts its focus toward Supercenters and Neighborhood Markets in profitable locations

The domestic store closures will mostly impact the company’s Walmart Express stores, which account for 102 of the closings. These small stores, which are comparable in size to a dollar store, had been in pilot since 2011. They were rebranded as Neighborhood Market in 2014.

Last edited:

Peatful

The camps are on 11 US military bases. That’s what has been documented and approved of.

Hence them wanting all military personnel to get the bio weapon jab. To deplete our military and move ahead with this plan is my nominal understanding.

amd

S203.png

Birdie

@achillea
Reading what the news said, can you explain in a logical manner how did you come up with the title "FEMA Camps ready for you to volunteer yourself into"?

BTW, you missed the 154 in the referenced article title ("All The 154 Walmart Stores Closing in the United States").

Is this an example of "forums as an entertainment medium"?

Wal-Mart to close 269 stores as it retools fleet
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/01/15/wal-mart-to-close-269-stores-as-it-retools-fleet.html

Walmart will close 269 stores across the globe, 154 in the US

Walmart will open as many as 405 stores globally in the coming fiscal year as it shifts its focus toward Supercenters and Neighborhood Markets in profitable locations

The domestic store closures will mostly impact the company’s Walmart Express stores, which account for 102 of the closings. These small stores, which are comparable in size to a dollar store, had been in pilot since 2011. They were rebranded as Neighborhood Market in 2014.
If you go to the link and then click to forward the article, you will see that the forwarding title that comes up is, just what achillea posted. The subject will say, "All the Walmart Stores Closing in the United States. And that is what shows in the op's post above.

That explains why the 154 is not in the article title. It wasn't left out by the poster.

And you are right, Walmart was trying the Express Stores and they didn't work out well enough to justify expanding them. The Neighborhood Markets are doing well.

amd

If you click the link you get the page below (the closing of 154 stores). Not sure why a forward matters (where?), it is clear what the news was and is also a good practice to source the original news.

And the point is the title about FEMA camps, is obvious the news is not about FEMA camps. Because the word Walmart appears in a news article should we keep this decade long thing about FEMA camps?

I've seen the PDF many years ago, the Federal government has many plans to pacify the natives, but if you ponder the picture in my previous post, the government can plan all they want ..

The question is what are "we" doing?

In any case, don't we point out whenever a study title/abstract says one thing and the rest of the paper says the opposite?

a.png

Last edited:

Birdie

If you click the link you get the page below (the closing of 154 stores). Not sure why a forward matters (where?), it is clear what the news was and is also a good practice to source the original news.

And the point is the title about FEMA camps, is obvious the news is not about FEMA camps. Because the word Walmart appears in a news article should we keep this decade long thing about FEMA camps?

I've seen the PDF many years ago, the Federal government has many plans to pacify the natives, but if you ponder the picture in my previous post, the government can plan all they want ..

The question is what are "we" doing?

In any case, don't we point out whenever a study title/abstract says one thing and the rest of the paper says the opposite?

View attachment 27153
Somebody made it sound like it was purposely being left out. I was just showing the mechanism since I discovered it. It was forwarded to here. That's how the number got left out. It's inherent in the process.

amd

So you don't pick on the FEMA camps title (totally out of place based on the news), but on the correct remark that the 154 was missing.

You are now saying that "somebody made it sound like it was purposely being left out".

How do you point it out then, it was a simple fact.

First, the title of the post is misleading, plus the compounding effect of the incorrect text of the link posted.

Second, the lack of attention of the poster and no effort to correct the information.

Two strikes and you are out. I don't know how to justify the title of the post, really.

Hopefully, we can elevate the quality of the posts and not waste time on things that don't matter.

Somebody made it sound like it was purposely being left out. I was just showing the mechanism since I discovered it. It was forwarded to here. That's how the number got left out. It's inherent in the process.

Last edited:

Birdie

So you don't pick on the FEMA camps title (totally out of place based on the news), but on the correct remark that the 154 was missing.

You are now saying that "somebody made it sound like it was purposely being left out".

How do you point it out then, it was a simple fact.

First, the title of the post is misleading, plus the compounding effect of the incorrect text of the link posted.

Second, the lack of attention of the poster and no effort to correct the information.

Two strikes and you are out. I don't know how to justify the title of the post, really.

Hopefully, we can elevate the quality of the posts and not waste time on things that don't matter.
I think I see what you mean but it's nap time here in the Birdie Household so... I am not now saying anything. ;)

tankasnowgod

Peatful

P

Peatness

Not sure if you watched this?
This was from July not August 7th.
This is about them going door to door wanting you to get the jab- not about being forced into FEMA camps.
Yes I did watch it and I did note the date. I think the information is still relevant.

Birdie

Wonder what they are planning on doing with that. As a side note drones have been flying over my neighboorhood they are extremely quite. Also I have been noticing more helicopters over the last year
The guy filming the video said it wasn't usual for this equipment to be going by there.. Looks to be going east to west. I wonder why and where. Maybe it is normal to move tanks around the states.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals