Felt Weird, Went To ER.

Swandattur

It does seem like that much ingested baking soda could cause bad heart burn.
It does seem as if someone working hard in a hot steamy environment all day would need plenty of salt.
It seems like cutting back or cutting out the more powerful tricky to manage supplements might be a good idea for a while.

Swandattur

Kringlecold, maybe you should start a thread in the testimonials/log section and start from the beginning explaining why you decided to supplement with thyroid meds, because it seems like that would explain why you are where you're at now. Or maybe just explain here, because if you were having serious problems before supplementation, that is a different picture from just feeling kind of tired and run down and deciding to give it a whirl to see if you got more energy. Maybe we should all have a running log going.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Swandattur said:
Maybe we should all have a running log going.

I think for anyone working on issues, this is a great idea.

OP
K

kringlecold

When I started taking thyroid supplements, I took them for several months with no issue, only improvements in every aspect.

I discontinued supplements for several weeks and my temps and pulse returned to higher than they were when I first started supplementing.

I started experiencing depression at night so I added an 1/8th of cynoplus in. Everything improved again until the day i took five aspirins. Since that day I stopped all supplementation again.

Today I went to the ER again, mostly just to get some clarity of the situation as I somehow felt much better once I got there after eating a large carrot salad and cooked bamboo shoots.

Also, I never exprienced heartburn, I may have wrote that, but what I meant to say was an extreme warmth in the center of my chest that actually caused just that area to sweat.

The ER did blood count:
WBC:9.0, Hgb 15.4, Hct 41.8L, Platelet Count 225, RBC 4.76, MCV 87.8, MCH 32.4, MCHC36.8, RDW 12.5, MPV 9.6, Abs. Neut 5.6, Abs. lymph 2.4, Abs. mono 0.6, Abs. Eo 0.4, Abs. Baso 0.0, Neut % 62.3, Lymph % 26.5, Mono % 6.5, Eos % 4.4, Baso % 0.3

Also Chem General Sodium 138, Potassium 3.9, Chloride 101, Bicarbonate Level 25, Anion Gap 12, Glucose Level 96, BUN 14, Creatinine-Blood 0.9

TSH 4.58H

Swandattur

Well, maybe it was and is damage from too much aspirin at once. Sorry you're having such upsetting symptoms. Did you ask Peat how to heal the possible damage?

OP
K

kringlecold

Swandattur said:
Well, maybe it was and is damage from too much aspirin at once. Sorry you're having such upsetting symptoms. Did you ask Peat how to heal the possible damage?

That's okay. I'm not one of those people that just decided to pop cynomel and cynoplus. The first time I took one eighth of cynomel I had done my research and my temp jumped to 96.8 and my pulse to 90 that day but fell to normal levels the next few days. I honestly felt better in those few days than I had in the last 8 years, so I stuck with it.

Ray mentioned that fibrous foods may help by keeping my intestines active and binding-removing irritants.

Swandattur

Like raw carrot, I guess? Well if you felt so much better, I can see why you would want to keep working with the thyroid meds.

OP
K

kringlecold

A weird thing just happened.
I basically shook out of my sleep with a bit of lightheadness. I ate about 2 pints of ice cream because it felt right. Then I cooked two eggs. Then I made a pretty huge carrot salad and drank about 20 oz. of room temp water. I also did a minute or two of bag breathing.
So I just checked my temp. out of curiosity.

It was a high for me 98.1 and my pulse was 90 solid. I feel pretty good too, so I wonder how that worked, i actually think I used less coconut oil than usual and coconut oil doesn't usually make me warm anyway, at least as of late.

OP
K

kringlecold

A few days on the t3, still find I'm getting dizzier at night but I have an urge to say funny things and dance wildly like in rap videos so I hope I'm getting healthier and that's indicative of that.

gretchen

I took a high dose of aspirin a few weekends ago (2,000 mg/6 tablets) and also have been dizzy. I hope you feel better.

OP
K

kringlecold

Thanks gretchen.

Last night, in my adding back of supps. I found that a high dose of vit. e unique e liquid form taken orally and a larger than normal amount of the red can gelatin produced the same weird difficulty breathing,unsettling heart flushing feeling, brain tingles, inability to sleep, and a pinching in the center of my left arm closer to the tricep where it felt like blood was actually having trouble getting through, like it was sputtering as would a slightly twisted hose, and sharp stomach pains.

I still haven't slept, I wonder which one of those could be the culprit. I remember reading that people take real high doses of vit. e and are fine and I didn't take that much I think. I was actually having no problem with either for the longest, at least a few month taking them, maybe just too much or something is all. I also just recently started adding back cynomel alone so maybe that's it.

I'm lost, I have a doc appt. tomorrow and a call with Danny Roddy. Hopefully that can clear things up a little.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Unique E messes me up pretty bad.

J

j.

I wonder, kringlecold, what is it about unique e that brought about that reaction. Are you sensitive to soy in general?

OP
K

kringlecold

j. said:
Well, unique e sucks apparently.

I wonder if the gelatin caused a histamine reaction.

I talked with Danny. He was very helpful in helping me find a better sense of direction, among other things.

Swandattur

I think soy sauce would be different from soy oil in content and effects. I think gelatin does have histamines and also can feed bacteria that cause endotoxin problems.

J

j.

Charlie said:
Unique E messes me up pretty bad.

I noticed that Unique E has glycerin. That's not gonna cause a reaction, right? Do you take another supplement with glycerin?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Not that I know of, although I dont take many supplements.

Edit: I just checked and nutrisorb has it, and I take it.

OP
K

kringlecold

Hi.

Today I woke up with my temp at 95.8 and pulse around 78. This is after my trips to the ER for dehydration and what somehow later was diagnosed as anxiety, starting after I took 5 aspirins with life extensions vit. k after a hard day of work. This is after I felt so awful after dropping cynoplus in that week post that I took cynomel in1/8ths for two weeks until I started noticing negative symptoms. Now I've been off all thyroid for almost two weeks and my pulse and temp. just continue to drop. Also vit. e from unique e may have crashed my metabolism three weeks ago, and I may be allergic to uncooked gelatin, though I have no other food allergies except maybe a gluten one from running in my younger years.

I'm 23 and I hope I can wait things out to get back to where my temps were usually around high 97 and my pulse 85-90 after three months of cynomel and cynoplus taking until I decided to stop them and felt excellent until adding cynoplus back in alone-where I also felt fine if a bit insomniac and hyper- until that terrible day at the ER.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals