Feline Issues

yerrag

So how do we prevent renal failure in vaccinated cats? That is the question. How do we stop autoimmunity?
Interesting theory. To be safe, cats need not be vaccinated. The risk of feline distemper is there. Just have to keep a good eye on kitty behavior, as past a year the risk of feline distemper is gone. I think that it's also good not to bathe the cat with cat shampoos, as these contain some pesticides that affect their internal organs, eventually destroying their kidney. Use of diatomaceous earth is better, but still healthy cats with lice is fine. The lice is just a minor distraction. I'm not OCD having cats with a few lice. As long as they don't bite me. Which they don't, as they prefer cats as their host. I find that when a cat is in a bad shape, lice are more noticeable. So, lice serve as a biomarker for cat health. The lice alert me that there is something wrong with a cat. With cats, you hardly ever can tell since their nature is that they will conceal their poor state of health until it is too late.

I seem to notice that when a cat is sick, and when she is about to go, she would walk up to a safe distance from me, calmly sit like a tiger or lion would, and just observe me and look at me with thankfulness, as if enjoying her last moments with me. I hate it when she does that, because I know she is saying goodbye. She won't last a day longer. In a state of health, she would not be in that stance for a long time, with that sort of gaze.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals