Feet Fingers Slight Redness, Itching, Joint Mild Pain - CAUSES?

Doludolu

Hello, has anyone encountered feet fingers redness / itching / joint mild pain in their health journey?

It does seem to happen quite a bit more in the evenings / nights. But also occasionaly during the days.
Was thinking that it could be due to high uric acid? high fructose consumption? fungus infection / athlete's foot?
How to decipher what is the primary cause of it? Thank you

Hello, has anyone encountered feet fingers redness / itching / joint mild pain in their health journey?

It does seem to happen quite a bit more in the evenings / nights. But also occasionaly during the days.
Was thinking that it could be due to high uric acid? high fructose consumption? fungus infection / athlete's foot?
How to decipher what is the primary cause of it? Thank you
It kinda of sounds to me like a yeast build up. My young son suffered for awhile with what he called "spicy feet". It turned out to be a yeast infection from taking antibiotics. Our holistic chiropractor recommended cold stored live acidophilus WITH bifidus (she emphasized the bifidus) and said it was gonna be a battle, but with diligence it would it clear up, and it did. Where are you with it today Doludolu?

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

It kinda of sounds to me like a yeast build up. My young son suffered for awhile with what he called "spicy feet". It turned out to be a yeast infection from taking antibiotics. Our holistic chiropractor recommended cold stored live acidophilus WITH bifidus (she emphasized the bifidus) and said it was gonna be a battle, but with diligence it would it clear up, and it did. Where are you with it today Doludolu?
much better, intake of sugar and carbs in general was likely too high ; endotoxins in gut were also high ; bacterial imbalance. Low thyroid , high stress hormones - kind of makes sense in such a state more steady energy sources like protein and fat would've been preffered. But now I can handle much more and dont have this problem anymore.

Tha
much better, intake of sugar and carbs in general was likely too high ; endotoxins in gut were also high ; bacterial imbalance. Low thyroid , high stress hormones - kind of makes sense in such a state more steady energy sources like protein and fat would've been preffered. But now I can handle much more and dont have this problem anymore.
That is great to hear! You had a lot going on!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals