Feeling very "bad" after eating white sugar

PeterSN

I be been doing a ray peat inspired way of eating for a year now and for the most part it's been fine, I do find though when I consume white sugar I feel like absolute garbage, aches all over my body accompanied with a feeling of nausea, thought I was glucose intolerant so I tried eating honey instead, no issues at all.
I suspect it could maybe be something else in the sugar like glyphosate residue, for context i eat the sugar on it's own in a cup.

Here is the white sugar I buy:

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 19
I've had the same issues in the begging. I was constipated all the time and feeling sick after white sugar. Then I started eating large quantities of mushrooms every day and drinking sparkling water and my issue was solved. Perfect bowel movements. My sickness is gone and I can eat a jar of jam in a sitting with water.
I believe that your body is still adapting to it or you have some sort of endotoxin. Make sure that you get some protein when you take it.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I've had the same issues in the begging. I was constipated all the time and feeling sick after white sugar. Then I started eating large quantities of mushrooms every day and drinking sparkling water and my issue was solved. Perfect bowel movements. My sickness is gone and I can eat a jar of jam in a sitting with water.
I believe that your body is still adapting to it or you have some sort of endotoxin. Make sure that you get some protein when you take it.
I believe you are onto something with the endotoxin, as I also get very bloated from too much sugar, fruit, etc.. I also find that my bowl movements are pretty slow, I have been supplementing with NDT, about .5 to 1.5 grains per day, I have noticed almost no improvement, I have also been consuming the carrot salad with coconut oil for around a month and a bit now, it does lift my mood after I eat it, but doesn't stop the bloating that I have later on. I have also noticed my Raynaud's is back and gets worse when I have bad bloating.

I believe you are onto something with the endotoxin, as I also get very bloated from too much sugar, fruit, etc.. I also find that my bowl movements are pretty slow, I have been supplementing with NDT, about .5 to 1.5 grains per day, I have noticed almost no improvement, I have also been consuming the carrot salad with coconut oil for around a month and a bit now, it does lift my mood after I eat it, but doesn't stop the bloating that I have later on. I have also noticed my Raynaud's is back and gets worse when I have bad bloating.
Try some well cooked mushrooms. Boil them for 1 hour and them cook them with butter for 10 mins. I guarantee you that your digestion will get on point. So try that for a week and if it works, then perfect, you found it, if not, then try sparkling water, 2 liters of it has 700 mg of calcium and 250 mg of magnesium depending on the source.
I remember when I was visiting my parent's house for two weeks, during that period I was getting sicker and sicker due to their high starch diet. My sleep wasn't deep at all and I felt emotionally numb 24/7. Bloating was big too. After that week I came back with a detox and in a few days I felt better again. So it can be starch as well.

DonLore

Add some MCT oil, garlic, oil of oregano or some other essential oil with strong anti-bacterial and biofilm-disrupting properties. Seems to be helping me more and more everyday. And the mushrooms

DonLore

White sugar should only be eaten in emergency situations.
What about real cane sugar, the one with policosanols and maybe something else in there also? Honey also does not have any micronutrients, only enzymes etc so it also depletes micronutrients