Feeling Spaced Out And Carbs And Warmth

andy

Hi to all .Hoping to deal with a problem.It has taken some time to adapt to the peat way.I have now eliminated all starches and all veg oils (no more oily fish or EPO)My fats are now about 2 tblp of mixture of butter and coconut oil.Was having dry skin and now started with 20 mg of b6 and 5000iu of vit a.also 2000iu of vitamin d.protein from milk ,tuna (low fat) 2 eggs some chicken and cottage cheese.also having alot of table sugar for carb also started drinking orange juice but getting acid stomach .I am a short guy(5ft 6) my belly now looks very bloated.(sucrose doing this i think)my eyesight seems to have got worse and i am feeling spaced out and forgetting thinks.Have ordered a prolactin test.The positives are i think my skin is looking a bit better and my hands are getting warmer but i feel sleepy alot.Also my bags seem to be more pronounced.I upped my salt to 1tblsp and think maybe my bags have gone down a little.Also when i had 10ooo iu of vitamin a my eyesight seemed to get better.i think i aged my skin from having alot of pufa .is the ray peat way of eating a means to reverse skin damage ie getting younger skin (ie more collagen production etc)or is that expecting too much.cheers

Gadsie

Your post is a little confusing. I would advise starting with a very limited diet to and then add things in to see if anything is causing you trouble. With a limited diet I mean: lowfat/skim milk, orange juice, coffee, rice & potatoes. Leave out the eggs for a while, then add them to see how you feel, they give me stomach acid sometimes. Then for dinner, if you'd like to add some fat (not necessary), I recommend thai curry. This meal always makes me feel amazing and is delicious and peaty:

Fry some beef, paprika, onion and garlic in a pan. Then add 1 tbsp curry paste (find one without added oils i like this one Panang Curry Paste | Koh Thai), and add 100 ml coconut milk. Serve with rice.

As far as supplements, you can stick to a few drops of nutrisorb vitamin A, maybe 1 or 2 drops of vitamin a couple times a week (don't overdo this), some k2 and vitamin E.

I also eat peat mainly for skin benefits. I'm really minimizing the PUFA (even from dairy fat and coconut oil). PUFA's age your skin in so many ways. So minimizing them I think is definitely one of the best things you can do. Also, don't forget to use a good sunscreen (find a zinc oxide based one), and perhaps use a vitamin C serum.

OP
A

andy

Thank.sorry if post confusing.what i meant is that my memory recall seems to have gotten worse and i feel very sleepy.when i had dha from fish my thinking seemed sharper and my eyesight seemed to be better.starches i eliminated to get clearer skin.The potatoes for me meant candida overgrowth on my tongue and fingernails.since the elimination i have get clearer skin .

dlind70

For better memory eat some almonds for breakfast or walnuts. I know some people are gonna reject this but Almonds are a great source of salicylic acid, prebiotic fiber, most trace minerals. Almond is one of the few foods that affect GABA (effects of GABA vary and you can do your own research, though I know its positive for mood) and the trace element antimony is for lung and eye health

OP
A

andy

Thanks.may try.almonds high in omega 6.i know ayurveda holds them in high regard

moringa

For better memory eat some almonds for breakfast or walnuts. I know some people are gonna reject this but Almonds are a great source of salicylic acid, prebiotic fiber, most trace minerals. Almond is one of the few foods that affect GABA (effects of GABA vary and you can do your own research, though I know its positive for mood) and the trace element antimony is for lung and eye health

do you soak the almonds/walnuts? do you eat the hull of the almonds?

dlind70

do you soak the almonds/walnuts? do you eat the hull of the almonds?
Yes I soak almonds but do not soak walnuts. The reason I soak is to activate vitamin b17 in the almond. Do not soak for more than 3 days. After three days, the almond is like fermented to much.

Eat almond with vitamin C fruit like kiwi or peaches or cherries or prune(plum) for the better results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals