Feeling sick if I stay up too late or work out?

Hey I was wondering if anyone else feels like they have a cold coming on when they stay up too late or after working out at the gym? The symptoms are sore throat/back of the nasal cavity, stuffed nose, coughing, minor post nasal drip, etc.

I’m not sure if its the gym air and the excessive use of cleaning products there, or if I have some sort of underlying infection which emerges when i’m under too much stress. If anyone has any similar experiences I’d be interested hearing about them ^__^

“Elite athletes are generally considered to have “good genes,” and exercise is commonly said to promote good health, so a new orientation is needed to accommodate the fact that “elite” athletes, winter or summer athletes, including participants in the Olympics, have a high incidence of asthma — roughly three times higher than the general population." -Ray Peat

"It turns out that exercise induces the signs and symptoms of asthma, not only in “asthmatics,” but in normal people too." -Ray Peat

“Prolonged endurance exercise will usually slow the pulse because of adaptive inhibition of the thyroid. I have seen some people with the dark circles, fatigue, and other symptoms that stopped as soon as they stopped their daily running.” -Ray Peat

gaze

there were times where one night of no sleep would wreck my immune system. I think magnesium is really protective if youre in that scenario, same with the workout. magnesium and eating enough carbs as i mentioned above. vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin b1 wouldn't hurt to keep up energy levels in the muscles and prevent lactic acid buildup

OP
beeohbeebeewhy
“Elite athletes are generally considered to have “good genes,” and exercise is commonly said to promote good health, so a new orientation is needed to accommodate the fact that “elite” athletes, winter or summer athletes, including participants in the Olympics, have a high incidence of asthma — roughly three times higher than the general population." -Ray Peat

"It turns out that exercise induces the signs and symptoms of asthma, not only in “asthmatics,” but in normal people too." -Ray Peat

“Prolonged endurance exercise will usually slow the pulse because of adaptive inhibition of the thyroid. I have seen some people with the dark circles, fatigue, and other symptoms that stopped as soon as they stopped their daily running.” -Ray Peat
Makes sense, I just find it strange I feel sick afterwards, as if I’ve got a cold?

OP
beeohbeebeewhy
there were times where one night of no sleep would wreck my immune system. I think magnesium is really protective if youre in that scenario, same with the workout. magnesium and eating enough carbs as i mentioned above. vitamin D, calcium, and vitamin b1 wouldn't hurt to keep up energy levels in the muscle
Alright i’ll give mag another try, b1, D, calcium I get enough of, but maybe I need more calories? I honestly I think my biggest problem atm which is probably screwing me up a lot is unintentionally fasting for long periods of time since I stay up late and sleep late, I usually wake up fatigued, body aches, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals