Feeling incredibly Dried-Out after breakfast (includes liver): Vitamin A Toxicity?

Yes, you're spot on. It's a feeling of incredible dehydration, my skin is actually fine.
You may just have to get your copper elsewhere. I have only eaten liver over the past 5 years and the other 52 years I didn't suffer from lack of it :)

Birdie

Vitamin A has a half life of 200 to 300 days.

After breakfast, I always feel incredibly dried out. My whole body, especially my eyes and tongue. I always eat a bit of liver for breakfast and have been for at least the last 6 months.
Thing is, it's only breakfast. My other meals are basically the same foods, just without the liver. And I feel fine after these meals.

I have taken accutane as a teen and I have formerly been on a very low VA carnivore diet for about 1 year before having started to eat liver again. I did start the liver again to see if it improved my health, but honestly, looking back, it really didn't do a lot. I did notice an energy boost from the liver, but only initially, and the effect subsided over a few days.

Could this mean hypervitaminosis A in my case?

I will cut out liver for the next week and see if that improves.
It looks like maybe upping your zinc might help you tolerate liver.

Attachments

• 20210521_105800.jpg
    20210521_105800.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 31