Feeling hot after eating sugar??

MightyFall

My face starts going red and I feel sweaty. I have been consuming refined sugars in the form of candy, fruit juice, fruits, milk etc. I just upped my sugar consumption in the last few days from a higher starch diet and have been suffering from low carb induced reactive hypoglycemia for the last few months (I am not a diabetic). Any body else get this?

Edward

When you are metabolically healthy your body temperature should register in normal ranges. If you feel hot and your temperature is low, it is likely it is due from stress hormones. You should not feel uncomfortable at the normal body temperature. Sometimes this can happen at first when you are eating more sugar.

This reminds me of something else as well. Sometimes with thyroid you take a little (Cynoplus or Cynomel) and it makes you feel warm (uncomfortably so), usually, usually, this means you have taken too little if you are on the conservative side.

In myself I noticed that 1/8 to 1/4 a tablet of Cynoplus would make me feel warm (uncomfortably so) and my body temperature would be low. When I took 1/2 a tablet my body temperature would raise to normal but I would just feel normal, my skin would be a little more pink and pulse would be above 90 but I would not feel uncomfortably warm.

Small things like that are good indicators on whether or not you have the dose correct.

Another indicator is sleep. If you take too little and your sleep gradually worsens this is mostly because you are not taking enough. When you are taking enough your sleep should fairly rapidly improve.

north

Edward, in regards to the body temp/feeling hot. Recently i have had moments where i would feel hot (usually after breakfast). I havent been able to get to taking thyroid yet but do you know how this could be from the changes in diet?

Im asking, caus i thought maybe my body have been able to produce a little more thyroid but still not enough, so it could be a similar situation to the one you described about taking to little cynoplus?

Lincoln-Imp

Not that I can help in any way but I have noticed I am sweating a lot more now my sugar consumption is high, I think I mainly notice it after I have had fruit juice.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals