Feeling great this week

stsfut

Last week I felt like I was dying of cancer and now suddenly I feel amazing, social, wanting to
go out and do stuff, good deep breathing. Pretty par of course for my metabolic health though, so up and down. Anyways I’ve felt euphoric for past 7 days after adding in: 1g asc. acid (slow release), coconut oil and 1 drop of iodine each morning. Guessing it’s probably the iodine and I will crash on that soon, fingers crossed it is sustained. Almost feel a bit manic but enjoying it.

aadrock

Last week I felt like I was dying of cancer and now suddenly I feel amazing, social, wanting to
go out and do stuff, good deep breathing. Pretty par of course for my metabolic health though, so up and down. Anyways I’ve felt euphoric for past 7 days after adding in: 1g asc. acid (slow release), coconut oil and 1 drop of iodine each morning. Guessing it’s probably the iodine and I will crash on that soon, fingers crossed it is sustained. Almost feel a bit manic but enjoying it.
Good luck. Maybe you just had some infection last week or something.

Perry Staltic

Be careful with the iodine. I was doing 1 drop (2.5 g) per day for a while, and then progressively started feeling worse. Could have been some other things, but I'm pretty sure that was it. I've stopped and feel back to normal.

SamuraiJack

It's most likely the iodine. I've felt this change with it and read of others experiences similar to yours when starting it. Your body was most likely deficient in it for sure, providing it may have jump started a lot of your organs/bodily functions including thyroid function and hormone production (test and dopamine^).
This will fade very soon and might even start feeling worse due to die off/toxin and heavy metal removal.

OP
S

stsfut

It's most likely the iodine. I've felt this change with it and read of others experiences similar to yours when starting it. Your body was most likely deficient in it for sure, providing it may have jump started a lot of your organs/bodily functions including thyroid function and hormone production (test and dopamine^).
This will fade very soon and might even start feeling worse due to die off/toxin and heavy metal removal.
Thanks, guess we will see. I’ve been doing one drop of the 2% daily

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals