Feeling Deranged What Could This Be?

Davsey85

Strange observations
I notice that my mother asks me to pull the fridge using the handles but for some reason I kind of claw it open
For about 3 weeks now

As I went downstairs today I could feel some kind of neurodegeneration.Gait unsteady

Not sure what it is but body feels lethargic and synapses,neurons not working properly

20 wifi signals from neighbors

Fungal infection on toe
Non existant bowel movement
Brain just doesn't feel right

Appreciate any input

Something in the environment possibly as I didn't experience this in Cancun?

alywest

Strange observations
I notice that my mother asks me to pull the fridge using the handles but for some reason I kind of claw it open
For about 3 weeks now

As I went downstairs today I could feel some kind of neurodegeneration.Gait unsteady

Not sure what it is but body feels lethargic and synapses,neurons not working properly

Fungal infection on toe

Appreciate any input

You should go to a doctor and get a referral to a neurologist. If you need a referral.

boris

Did you check your thyroid function (waking temp + pulse, compared to midday temp + pulse)?

ljihkugft7

Personally, I feel like wifi definitely affects me more when I have gut bacteria overgrowth and endotoxin, which goes hand in hand with eatrogen and serotonin.
For some reason I feel like it agitates them haha, so my first move would be to get your bowls moving ASAP.

You most likely have leaky gut and an over burdened immune system if it’s not fixing the toe infection.

Just my opinion, I might be wrong haha.

Strange observations
For about 3 weeks now

Fungal infection on toe

Appreciate any input

Can you link to a thread that shows your Foodintake and supplementation please?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Diokine

High levels of ammonia can cause feelings like this. If you've been having a lot of digestive issues ammonia levels can rise because of the liver having to deal with absorbed toxins. I think there is some anecdotal evidence of cinnamon being effective for ammonia, I've used it before to good effect. The spicy sweetness is also very tasty and invigorating. I like to get raw sticks (Ceylon is the flaky kind and is usually preferred though for short term either is fine) and boil three or four in water for about 20 minutes. You can boil the sticks a few times but after the 2nd time or so they seem to lose effect.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Did you check your thyroid function (waking temp + pulse, compared to midday temp + pulse)?

Pulse taken by fingers on wrist is about
53 bpm this morning

Temperature i don't have a thermometer

Appreciate it Boris

lampofred

Are you in the US? At least where I live I think there was some disinfectant for CV sprayed in the air which causes me dry eyes and short-term memory loss + manic symptoms if I'm outside too long.

I realize that might sound kind of out-there but if you haven't changed your diet or anything recently and are suddenly experiencing these weird symptoms, maybe that could be a potential factor. People with fatigue (like you and me) might more sensitive than normal to changes in the air.

boris

Pulse taken by fingers on wrist is about
53 bpm this morning

Temperature i don't have a thermometer

Appreciate it Boris

Temperature and Pulse Basics & Monthly Log – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
"3. Upon waking, an ideal temperature is between 97.8-98.6F and a pulse rate between 75-85 beats per minute (BPM). Other readings during the day should fall within these parameters as well with temperatures being closer to 98.6F than 97.8F. Data points below the optimal are a sign of a slowed metabolic rate [hypothyroidism].
4. There should be an increase in temperature and pulse rate following a good breakfast as the liver becomes energized allowing it to form the active thyroid hormone, triiodonthyronine (T3).
5. The afternoon temperature and pulse should increase relative to the morning readings because of the thermogenic effect of good nutrition and movement, and the metabolic stimulation from light."

Ray Peat: TSH, temperature, pulse rate, and other indicators in hypothyroidism

You can also test your achilles tendon relaxation rate:

Strange observations
For about 3 weeks now

Fungal infection on toe

Appreciate any input

You are back in the states? Can you get your hands on Thorne Research 2/day Multivitamin? It is one of the better Multivitamins. You should operate under the notion of deficiency of everything and should increase micronutrient intake. Your state of affairs might present itself to you via inner sensation as "toxicity", coming from the outside like 5g, but maybe the sensation is misleading and you have metabolic derangement via micro and macronutrient deficiencies and are poisoning yourself via insufficient metabolism.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Temperature and Pulse Basics & Monthly Log – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
"3. Upon waking, an ideal temperature is between 97.8-98.6F and a pulse rate between 75-85 beats per minute (BPM). Other readings during the day should fall within these parameters as well with temperatures being closer to 98.6F than 97.8F. Data points below the optimal are a sign of a slowed metabolic rate [hypothyroidism].
4. There should be an increase in temperature and pulse rate following a good breakfast as the liver becomes energized allowing it to form the active thyroid hormone, triiodonthyronine (T3).
5. The afternoon temperature and pulse should increase relative to the morning readings because of the thermogenic effect of good nutrition and movement, and the metabolic stimulation from light."

Ray Peat: TSH, temperature, pulse rate, and other indicators in hypothyroidism

You can also test your achilles tendon relaxation rate:

Thanks boris I appreciate it

BrianF

My first advice would be to clean your guts out. You posted that your movements are non existent, get them moving again. Use activated charcoal as well once you have moved them. You must have a serious overdose of endotoxins to deal with.

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

My first advice would be to clean your guts out. You posted that your movements are non existent, get them moving again. Use activated charcoal as well once you have moved them. You must have a serious overdose of endotoxins to deal with.

How can this be done?

Thanks

gaze

Personally, I feel like wifi definitely affects me more when I have gut bacteria overgrowth and endotoxin, which goes hand in hand with eatrogen and serotonin.
For some reason I feel like it agitates them haha, so my first move would be to get your bowls moving ASAP.

You most likely have leaky gut and an over burdened immune system if it’s not fixing the toe infection.

Just my opinion, I might be wrong haha.

Agreed. Everything seems to bother me when I’m constipated, it’s as if all my protective hormones crash

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

Total Testosterone 319
Tsh 1.27
Free t4 1.0 (.8-1.8)
Total t3 98 (76-181)
Alt 43( 9-46)
Ast 20 (10-40)

Back
Top Bottom