Feeling bad after eating bread (not gluten)

Rowdy Ramsay

I've stopped eating bread for years except for a few times and everytime I eat it I feel kinda ***t ngl.
At first I tought it was gluten but I have no mood problems at all after eating: pizza, kebab, cookies, cake, pasta, etc.
so i figured it must be the yeast that's causing the problem. Anyone else have the same problem?

I've stopped eating bread for years except for a few times and everytime I eat it I feel kinda ***t ngl.
At first I tought it was gluten but I have no mood problems at all after eating: pizza, kebab, cookies, cake, pasta, etc.
so i figured it must be the yeast that's causing the problem. Anyone else have the same problem?
My son had an allergy test done and found that he is allergic to baking yeast and brewers yeast.

Dutchie

Normally ,pizzadough has some yeast in it as well.
Maybe to a lesser extend than bread though.....

Do you always or mostly eat pizza from the same source? if so,you should ask if they use yeast....if they don't, I guess you'll have your answer.

interesting, I do believe it raises histamine
Histamines can rise from an allergy, but histamine levels can also be a problem in itself in the the absence of allergies. They are two separate issues. Histamine intolerance is a gut issue not an allergy issue. So I was thinking that your issue with the yeast may be an actual allergy to yeast. I had dealt with histamine intolerance for years with a variety of symptoms from a build up of histamines in foods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals