Feeling Amazing

Makrosky

icecreamlover said:
post 113971 Do you guys ever feel a sense of guilt ? I still have a way to go, but I think I've dialed myself in considerably better than the average person. I walk into work and you can smell the serotonin on everyone's breath so to speak. They're just trying to make it through the day ( I work in a restaurant )...it's not their fault they have been taught all the wrong things nor that they never considered this view of nutrition. Like I mentioned in another thread, we are not representative of the population and most people suffer in futile attempts to restore balance, usually by turning to harmful drugs/alcohol.

fwiw I feel better with a bit of starch than without, having tried both for more than enough time to tell in the past month

LOL!!! I know well that guilty feeling you talk about. I experinced this a few times during short periods of time and not only feeling guilt but thinking... what the ****? I'm sorrounded by ******* zombies. The whole neighbourhood is zombified!!!!! Who knows, maybe it's a psychological projection. Anyway, then something goes wrong (I'm still learning and trying and going up-down many times) and you bite the dust and you think... Hmm... maybe it's the others that are clever than me and are not so obsessed with all this.

Last edited by a moderator:

EIRE24

YuraCZ said:
post 113828
lexis said:
post 113825 There should be a way to cook rice in a way its less harmful
Parboiled rice can be a problem. Especially if it's cooked, refrigerated and then consumed. It has epic amount of resistant starch and it gives me insane gas, bloating and gut pain. But jasmine rice? I think best source of carbs for me. So easy to digest.. How can jasmine rice cause problems. When its fully digested almost like pure glucose. With some lean meat, low FODMAP veggies = ideal meal for me(my gut)..

I find a meal like this is perfect for me as well. I use basmati rice though, I might give jasmine rice a go and see if it is even easier to digest.

Makrosky

EIRE24 said:
post 114033
YuraCZ said:
post 113828
lexis said:
Parboiled rice can be a problem. Especially if it's cooked, refrigerated and then consumed. It has epic amount of resistant starch and it gives me insane gas, bloating and gut pain. But jasmine rice? I think best source of carbs for me. So easy to digest.. How can jasmine rice cause problems. When its fully digested almost like pure glucose. With some lean meat, low FODMAP veggies = ideal meal for me(my gut)..

I find a meal like this is perfect for me as well. I use basmati rice though, I might give jasmine rice a go and see if it is even easier to digest.

Jasmine should be pretty similar to basmati, right ?

EIRE24

Makrosky said:
post 114034
EIRE24 said:
post 114033
YuraCZ said:
post 113828
lexis said:

Yes I would think so.

piotr_zarach

Makrosky said:
post 114024
icecreamlover said:
post 113971 Do you guys ever feel a sense of guilt ? I still have a way to go, but I think I've dialed myself in considerably better than the average person. I walk into work and you can smell the serotonin on everyone's breath so to speak. They're just trying to make it through the day ( I work in a restaurant )...it's not their fault they have been taught all the wrong things nor that they never considered this view of nutrition. Like I mentioned in another thread, we are not representative of the population and most people suffer in futile attempts to restore balance, usually by turning to harmful drugs/alcohol.

fwiw I feel better with a bit of starch than without, having tried both for more than enough time to tell in the past month

LOL!!! I know well that guilty feeling you talk about. I experinced this a few times during short periods of time and not only feeling guilt but thinking... what the f***? I'm sorrounded by f***ing zombies. The whole neighbourhood is zombified!!!!! Who knows, maybe it's a psychological projection. Anyway, then something goes wrong (I'm still learning and trying and going up-down many times) and you bite the dust and you think... Hmm... maybe it's the others that are clever than me and are not so obsessed with all this.

It is hard to find people that have some living light in they eyes like him:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... a_3_sw.jpg

YuraCZ

EIRE24 said:
post 114035
Makrosky said:
post 114034
EIRE24 said:
post 114033
YuraCZ said:
post 113828
lexis said:

Yes I would think so.
In the white rice category. Basmati rice( and parboiled rice) has lowest GI. Jasmine rice has highest GI, maybe glutinous rice has even higher GI. Basmati rice is harder to digest for me due to higher amylose content I guess..

Makrosky

YuraCZ said:
post 114100
EIRE24 said:
post 114035
Makrosky said:
post 114034
EIRE24 said:
post 114033
YuraCZ said:
post 113828
lexis said:

Yes I would think so.
In the white rice category. Basmati rice( and parboiled rice) has lowest GI. Jasmine rice has highest GI, maybe glutinous rice has even higher GI. Basmati rice is harder to digest for me due to higher amylose content I guess..

Thanks Yura. Do you rinse the rice before cooking it?

YuraCZ

Four or five times. Rice is always contaminated with trace amounts of joy or gluten etc..

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals