Feeling A Bit Hopeless

mrchibbs

Have you not used thyroid?

Yes but it wasn't working. 2-3-4 grains and no upswing in temperature.

I think when you're really ill like I was, the t4-t3 combination doesn't really work because it's too much at once even with food.

Then I read about it some more and realized that the correct way is to increase the dose very slowly over months, and I would take smaller amounts of thyroid at a time.

OP
S

scoobydoo

My whole thing is that on a vegan diet my erections were incredible. I'm having concerns that this type of diet (high sugar, and more animal protein) is causing damage to the endothelium and that my poor erections are less about hormones and more about vascular function. I feel like thats one thing that is talked a lot about with this style of eating. Have others improved there libido and function on this way of eating?

mrchibbs

My whole thing is that on a vegan diet my erections were incredible. I'm having concerns that this type of diet (high sugar, and more animal protein) is causing damage to the endothelium and that my poor erections are less about hormones and more about vascular function. I feel like thats one thing that is talked a lot about with this style of eating. Have others improved there libido and function on this way of eating?

I'm not slagging a vegan diet, I think it could work, but there are wildly varying definitions of what a vegan diet looks like.
I honestly think if one is intelligent about it and not stress, a vegan diet emphasizing fruits, cooked green leaves, potatoes, mushrooms, sprouts etc.cocoa, coconut oil, rice etc.
could be fine, the problem is in any situation of stress or deterioration it won't provide enough protein, and won't be nutrient dense enough to counteract the stress.

Bottomline, if you don't have much health problems, and are not stress and you're getting a lot of sun, go for it. But tons of people have improved their libido on this forum. Raise your metabolism, and eat enough oysters, and nutritious foods and you'll have rock hard erections. Take some aspirin+ vitamin E if you're worried about vascular function.

mrchibbs

i see you joined this forum in January- welcome! Is this the period of time you've been employing a pro metabolic approach? It'll take a while to reverse health problems. it's not a silver bullet..

Ain't that the truth! Discovering Ray is exciting, but it really is a lengthy process.

One thing I think the Ray Peat ideas have over others is that people tend to stick it out for years, because it's not dogmatic, all or nothing, it's not a diet, it's a perspective.

SOMO

Aspirin can cause Tinnitus.
I would dial back the aspirin.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Yeah I’m still not sure if that’s what’s causing it
I had tinnitus way before I ever took aspirin and so long as I take it with taurine and k2 it doesn’t usually get worse

shine

Your tinnitus is due to your blood being too thin.
Aspirin + mitolipin... I think I'd bleed out if I combined those.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Your tinnitus is due to your blood being too thin.
Aspirin + mitolipin... I think I'd bleed out if I combined those.
I don’t take them during the same time
But should I not even take them on the same day?

achillea

I have recovered after 4 years of very hard work. Things never did turn the corner until I took drastic steps. I was really messed up from a lot of heavy metal, parasites, ablation surgery, and a concussion.
I worked on my diet first. I stopped any type of starch. I decreased any type of stress. I stopped supplementing extraneous items. I stopped daily walks and workouts. I keep my meals small and timed so my rhythm is natural.
I do daily CO2 application, methylene blue, aspirin with K-1,3Xaday, D-3, A, chisels of T3 through out the day plus T3-T4 (1/4) before bed, 1/4 cipro at 6 p.m. I take Ion Gut Health. I keep my meals small and timed so my rhythm is natural.
I make 2+2=4 Cheese, which is the foundation of my original recipes, from which I make my other recipes. These include, Peat Planks with marmalde, Come Back Clouds with Orang-U-Angry Whip, plenty of O.J. and ElectroCharged O.J., Mango Bill Gates (the eugenesist) in the Face Pie, and Bump' em Off Biscuits, home made Jeweenie Ice Cream, Ground the Elites Carrots. All these recipes have been dreamed up by me since I've had about 10 years without sound sleep. Now, I sleep through. Thanks to Charlie, our moderator, the high dose thiamine was the cherry on the top as explained and discovered by Dr. Lonsdale.
I know, I'm giving you a lot of input. You probably don't know what I mean by these recipes, but Dr. Peat has said everyone is different, that we have to organize and to be creative, it's our gift of life to us! Stick with it and I'm sure you'll get to the place you want to be. Today is the day to be activated. I may post my recipes soon because these are dark times, we need to get out of this archon's tunnel, we have to get strong to dig out, do you dig it?

OP
S

scoobydoo

I have recovered after 4 years of very hard work. Things never did turn the corner until I took drastic steps. I was really messed up from a lot of heavy metal, parasites, ablation surgery, and a concussion.
I worked on my diet first. I stopped any type of starch. I decreased any type of stress. I stopped supplementing extraneous items. I stopped daily walks and workouts. I keep my meals small and timed so my rhythm is natural.
I do daily CO2 application, methylene blue, aspirin with K-1,3Xaday, D-3, A, chisels of T3 through out the day plus T3-T4 (1/4) before bed, 1/4 cipro at 6 p.m. I take Ion Gut Health. I keep my meals small and timed so my rhythm is natural.
I make 2+2=4 Cheese, which is the foundation of my original recipes, from which I make my other recipes. These include, Peat Planks with marmalde, Come Back Clouds with Orang-U-Angry Whip, plenty of O.J. and ElectroCharged O.J., Mango Bill Gates (the eugenesist) in the Face Pie, and Bump' em Off Biscuits, home made Jeweenie Ice Cream, Ground the Elites Carrots. All these recipes have been dreamed up by me since I've had about 10 years without sound sleep. Now, I sleep through. Thanks to Charlie, our moderator, the high dose thiamine was the cherry on the top as explained and discovered by Dr. Lonsdale.
I know, I'm giving you a lot of input. You probably don't know what I mean by these recipes, but Dr. Peat has said everyone is different, that we have to organize and to be creative, it's our gift of life to us! Stick with it and I'm sure you'll get to the place you want to be. Today is the day to be activated. I may post my recipes soon because these are dark times, we need to get out of this archon's tunnel, we have to get strong to dig out, do you dig it?

Totally! I appreciate the response. I'm glad to hear these protocols and recipes have worked for you.

OP
S

scoobydoo

Alright a little update:

Mitolipin seems to help with digestion and body temp when taken with a big meal in the morning.
Oxidal has had very mixed results so I am discontinuing for now.

Gonadin and half dose estroban = pretty great increase in libido and function, however when taken at night seemed to trigger my insomnia moreso and I barely got an sleep at all. This I find curious because typically things that raise GABA (which I believe Gonadin does in theory) for me seem to help put me to sleep however this was not the response I got from them.

Magnoil, really helped improve quality of sleep for first week, and will now start lowering dosage as I think

Low dose (100mg) aspirin +k2 and taurine with a carb heavy meal gives me an amazing sense of calm and ability to focus. I found myself giddy at times which was a really awesome surprise as I usually feel more like a zombie emotionally (high serotonin anyone?)

Lactose free milk has been helping with increasing calories but still taking lots of digestive enzymes with it as my digestion still doesn't seem to agree fully with it

achillea

I get your lactose intolerance problem, that's why I make 2+2=4 Cheese, then from this I make Essene Milk&Honey Basic Cup. This is another foundational recipe because taking digestive enzymes are fungal in their nature and that adds to the immune excitability that your body might interpret as an endotoxin. I use honey because it's a simple sugar, which is easier than sugar to cleave during digestion. Hope this helps.

OP
S

scoobydoo

I get your lactose intolerance problem, that's why I make 2+2=4 Cheese, then from this I make Essene Milk&Honey Basic Cup. This is another foundational recipe because taking digestive enzymes are fungal in their nature and that adds to the immune excitability that your body might interpret as an endotoxin. I use honey because it's a simple sugar, which is easier than sugar to cleave during digestion. Hope this helps.
Cool stuff! Thanks for sharing!

Svdmeere

Just follow the low vitamin A diet. It seems to be the missing piece of the puzzle for many on this forum. It also does the trick for me.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just follow the low vitamin A diet. It seems to be the missing piece of the puzzle for many on this forum. It also does the trick for me.
Exactly. The low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet fixes everything.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals